*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Order of the Tudor Rose. O.T. ( Off Topic Comments )
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: The Order of the Tudor Rose. O.T. ( Off Topic Comments )  ( 14693 )
Lover
: 10350

« #15 : August 09, 2013, 03:02:02 PM »

WOW :) Our forum gets more and more members for literotica - another prove about the big quality of many stories here. We should advertize our forum there and get members for AChat...lol.

Big congrats jayc - I'm going to vote for it asap!

I am really proud of you... Well done Baby ;D

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #16 : August 09, 2013, 03:03:55 PM »

jeez.....after Momma_Andrea and Brandy, now Jayc! to don't mention Tight book who is out now......TRIPLE WOW!   :o :o

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #17 : August 09, 2013, 03:16:40 PM »

CONGRATULATIONS  JAYC  

I am really proud of  you  ..  Well done Baby.    ;D ;D ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover

« #18 : August 31, 2013, 07:19:33 PM »

Will there beanother part of your great story?

jayc
: 1600

« #19 : August 31, 2013, 08:17:24 PM »

thats a big yes Lover, were on hiatus for a bit but there will be lots more coming in the near future and thanks for you support.
Lover

« #20 : August 31, 2013, 08:20:04 PM »

Wonderful news jayc - was it a creative break?  :)

jayc
: 1600

« #21 : August 31, 2013, 09:28:01 PM »

with the contest stories posted we thought it would be a good idea for a break and we are woking on ideas for the story and long shifts at work have led us to take a break but we will be back soon
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #22 : September 18, 2013, 10:24:34 PM »

I have read this story to date  and am gripped by where it is going. I am impressed with the thought and direction  that has gone into it and am following it with interest.

Both of you write well together and your imagination is  well written on the page as well as the research that both of you have obviously done.

It seems to be turning into quite an intriguing plot and the sex scenes are varied and thrilling.  :P

I strongly recommend  our villagers read this story. It’s hot and then some.

Keep up the good work.  I am most definitely a fan and want to read more, a lot more.

Well done to you both.   ;D

I hope others write their thoughts about it here too.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover

« #23 : September 19, 2013, 03:35:36 AM »

I join Brandy in her words. It's a great story, hot actions and exciting plot. Did Hollywood already ask to get the performing/distribution rights?

Covems
: 1688

« #24 : September 19, 2013, 01:29:20 PM »

This is an excellent story... though the whole Dom/Sub thing is not my first choice of interest, the story line here is fascinating.  The characters are well developed and I can see the plot twisting in any direction.  Which to me, makes for good reading.  It reads like watching a film, and I like my books that way.

I have a vivid imagination, and it's easy for me to immerse myself into a good book.  This story is doing that for me... not as a participant, but as an observer.

I look forward to each installment of this and I'm anxiously awaiting the next one.  There's things I'd like to see happen, and I'm hoping they do.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #25 : September 28, 2013, 03:20:02 PM »

Hiya guys been reading your story its pretty good have to be honest not really into the whole bdsm but it is still very well written well done puts my work to shame a bit congratulations.

Stone
: 1842

« #26 : October 10, 2013, 02:00:40 PM »

Thank you all for all your kind words and encouragement. We have also received PM's that have been very useful to us.

We take your BDSM comments on board and will be including vanilla scenes too as the story progresses.

Covems, you mentioned some ideas you would like to see happen,  please PM us your thoughts, who knows,  maybe we could work some ideas in,  if it fits with our story line.

Thank you again for your comments.   Please continue to do so,  good and bad. 

This is our first attempt at a large story and all advice,  creative critisims,  and suggestions can only help us to improve.

If you are too shy to post, tell Brandybee,  she isn't.   ;D

bluedenim
: 3007

« #27 : October 11, 2013, 12:33:39 PM »

The stories are great, please carry on with them just as you have been. xx

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Stone
: 1842

« #28 : October 25, 2013, 04:39:19 PM »

Thanks  bluedenim -   We hoped you may like the spanking scene.  ;)

Everyone,  Please keep your comments coming.  Its the only way we can improve  and know  if you are enjoying our efforts or not.

If you prefer to post anonymous,  I have got Brandybee to agree to post for you and she will not divulge your name to us.  Then we can take any comments on board - good and bad to improve our Story.

Thanks to all who have posted so far, either here or in PM. 

A special thank you to Bear, who's advice and guidance has been invaluable.

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: