*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Groups & Families (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  An Open Letter regarding HDSR / HDSR-U
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
: An Open Letter regarding HDSR / HDSR-U  ( 43766 )
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #30 : August 04, 2015, 06:01:01 PM »

well, I just think It would make life a lot more simple if Icebox could be talked into stating by public notice, that he no longer wants it....that he gives up claim to it or something to that effect and thereby clearing the way for new owners to take over and end all this mess.

And that would be the most logical thing Sam I completely agree with you, but it will never happen. Even when he claims a new house, and ignores HDSR he will never do it. So on this one, I go by actions, because they do speak louder than words.

exactly Dee  and yours scream denial to your  words, you might think your fooling people   but we all know  the real dee mores the pity.

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
ChantalVice
: 9

« #31 : August 04, 2015, 09:34:56 PM »

I also have saved chats  from poker  how she  attacked so please,  stop all your   Drama and lies  you harass other  for no reason and bully them ... I am sure achat knows  about it .....so give up the lady act   we know you to well.

[/quote]

You are not the only one  who saves the chats  ,they might contain some other surprises , like racism for example . Goodnight all .

Chantal Vice of HDSR
« : August 04, 2015, 09:50:24 PM ChantalVice »
sluttyfox
: 2

« #32 : August 04, 2015, 10:05:23 PM »

also, let it be known that the House of Dark Passion is NOT part of HDSR or any of its branches, and that anything saying otherwise is a lie from shezawolf or one of her little puppets.  the reality of the situation is that she manipulated oli into taking part of HDSR, (an act going AGAINST her rules about stealing slaves) and formed this new  House of Dark Passion.  yet another act of spite meant to cause problems for HDSR.  Personally, I think it made HDSR stronger by removing the slaves who lacked loyalty to their TRUE family.  in other words, thank you shezawolf, for ridding HDSR of weakness.
sluttyfox
: 2

« #33 : August 04, 2015, 10:10:56 PM »

oh, and if you have a problem with anything I have said here shezawolf, bring it up with ME. 

I speak for everyone in HDSR when I say we are sick of your shit, so back off.
« : August 05, 2015, 01:26:55 AM Lover »
Sam_Hawke
: 212

Mama don't let your Babies grow up to be Cowboys

« #34 : August 04, 2015, 10:13:42 PM »

No offense to those involved , but there's a lot  of us that would really be happy if this was resolved and over with soon.

Willie Nelson=My Heros have always been Cowboys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxTL0zwD6t0
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #35 : August 05, 2015, 01:23:26 AM »

Ok, now......I stay quiet for all this time, now l'et's talk.

1 - If really Dee qwas chose to become one of the leader, in my opinion she have all the rights to run the HDSR again, considering the fact that she never leave it as Amber or Icebox have done. Of course, it's clear it's not the same house it was, because, probably, she will run it in a different way! MAy Ice or Amber confirm Dee version!?

2 - The poker room isn't a private space, so please, Dee and Adoni, try to understand the fact that not the users you meet there are interested in your kinky games, so trry to avoid to do them if the majority of them is not from your house

3 - this thread has become very close to a personal attack then a discussion. Please, avoid to clean your dirty personal loundry here and do it using pm! Or contact us mods if in need of help. Thanks!

Lover
: 10350

« #36 : August 05, 2015, 01:28:53 AM »

Any personal offendings will be removed and reported.

FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #37 : August 05, 2015, 02:39:18 AM »

I also have saved chats  from poker  how she  attacked so please,  stop all your   Drama and lies  you harass other  for no reason and bully them ... I am sure achat knows  about it .....so give up the lady act   we know you to well.

You are not the only one  who saves the chats  ,they might contain some other surprises , like racism for example . Goodnight all .

Chantal Vice of HDSR
[/quote]

They have all of it  even how it starts  they are Achat   

Btw  who really care   all it is is Drama   take it to your mama  ::)

oh, and if you have a problem with anything I have said here shezawolf, bring it up with ME. 

I speak for everyone in HDSR when I say we are sick of your shit, so back off.

'

we  are all so sick  of this to  so I  bring  it to you fix all this ! mess 

FoxyRoxxy   Member of  Achat  :D
« : August 05, 2015, 03:18:59 AM FoxyRoxxy »

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
hentaiboy69

« #38 : August 05, 2015, 03:40:12 AM »

Please, please please!

This thread wasn't made for rants about the way members of HDSR act or not, but to clarify if MissDee stole of not the house.
Stay on topic, we are not going to tollerate any other attack to their actions!
« : August 05, 2015, 04:30:54 AM hentaiboy69 »

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #39 : August 05, 2015, 04:08:02 AM »

locked it !  when they start cursing other members   its  gone to far   HB

thats the time you need to lock it  thats what I would do  or take my boot out and boot them  :D

Edited by HB69

why did you Change   it   HB you mood me so tell me  I did not  do any Tos 
« : August 05, 2015, 08:10:25 AM FoxyRoxxy »

hentaiboy69

« #40 : August 05, 2015, 04:37:29 AM »

locked it !  when they start cursing other members   its  gone to far   HB

thats the time you need to lock it  thats what I would do  or take my boot out and boot them  :D

We are pondering it, Roxxy!

Jaynie
: 1669

« #41 : August 05, 2015, 06:28:15 AM »

I knew when I posted this thread that more often than not I would receive negative responses. And I was prepared for that. What shocks me though is the behavior of those that really shouldn't be concerned with the welfare/well being of HDSR.

At the end of the day, none of your opinions matter. I don't hurl insults because it's pointless to do so. I'm an adult & I can express myself intelligently without resorting to name calling or slander.

Miss Dee.. You can not POSSIBLY be surprised or shocked with the comments made from players who are not affiliated with HDSR, not when you choose to bring your opinions and private business out into a public arena...  Personally I could care less  about your house or who it belongs to, or whether or not you have the right to use it.   What i care about is how you choose to conduct yourself in these public places, and how it negatively affects players who really ARE here to have a good time. 

Your issues really aren't that important to the rest of us, and if you were any bit of the intelligent adult that you say you are, you would gracefully find a way to resolve these issues in private where they belong.  But you don't.  You choose to rampage your way into the poker rooms spewing obscenities, making vile comments.. forcing everyone around you to intake the horrible sewage that comes out of your mouth when you are angry and pretending that you are some sort of Queen that has the right to belittle and tarnish and berate another human being that you feel is beneath you.   Including sharing with everyone in the poker rooms  private and confidential sexual details of other players that have been with you..  I hope that any potential "client" of your house realizes that if you get angry or petty enough, that their name and every little fetish that they might want to keep confidential will be blasted out of the Miss Dee bullhorn for everyone to hear. 

I feel sad for you.  You have no idea how to respect others.  When you go into the poker rooms. .SURE  Have fun.. Have sex talk.  Get up out of your chair and rub your pussy if thats what you want to do.  But don't bring in your business issues.. your private bullshit.. your name calling.. your accusations against another player.  It is disrespectful to everyone else who is there.. and frankly lacks common decency.     

« : August 05, 2015, 06:30:34 AM Jaynie »
AusWoody
: 2044

Never push a loyal person to the breaking point

MSN Messenger - mick.woodman@gmail.com
« #42 : August 05, 2015, 08:28:40 AM »

I knew when I posted this thread that more often than not I would receive negative responses. And I was prepared for that. What shocks me though is the behavior of those that really shouldn't be concerned with the welfare/well being of HDSR.

At the end of the day, none of your opinions matter. I don't hurl insults because it's pointless to do so. I'm an adult & I can express myself intelligently without resorting to name calling or slander.

Really Dee?
in your replies here you make out your some intelligent person making reasonable statements, but anyone who has had the misfortune to interact with you in the poker room (or anywhere else) knows what you are really like.

A petty small minded bully who enjoys belittling others without cause just to show off to your supposed mates. well dee no one is fooled by your cowardly attacks we see you for what you truly are a sad pathetic lonely person who can only feel good about yourself by trying to bring others down into the gutter with you,  Do what you will Dee just remember for every action there is a reaction, and i gtee you will one day you will be crying to everyone  "no one likes me" and thats cause your own actions have ostracised you here in Achat.

Miss Dee.. You can not POSSIBLY be surprised or shocked with the comments made from players who are not affiliated with HDSR, not when you choose to bring your opinions and private business out into a public arena...  Personally I could care less  about your house or who it belongs to, or whether or not you have the right to use it.   What i care about is how you choose to conduct yourself in these public places, and how it negatively affects players who really ARE here to have a good time. 

Your issues really aren't that important to the rest of us, and if you were any bit of the intelligent adult that you say you are, you would gracefully find a way to resolve these issues in private where they belong.  But you don't.  You choose to rampage your way into the poker rooms spewing obscenities, making vile comments.. forcing everyone around you to intake the horrible sewage that comes out of your mouth when you are angry and pretending that you are some sort of Queen that has the right to belittle and tarnish and berate another human being that you feel is beneath you. 

Including sharing with everyone in the poker rooms  private and confidential sexual details of other players that have been with you..  I hope that any potential "client" of your house realizes that if you get angry or petty enough, that their name and every little fetish that they might want to keep confidential will be blasted out of the Miss Dee bullhorn for everyone to hear. 

I feel sad for you.  You have no idea how to respect others.  When you go into the poker rooms. .SURE  Have fun.. Have sex talk.  Get up out of your chair and rub your pussy if thats what you want to do.  But don't bring in your business issues.. your private bullshit.. your name calling.. your accusations against another player.  It is disrespectful to everyone else who is there.. and frankly lacks common decency.     

HEAR HEAR Jaynie well said  you make me proud to be your freind

hugs and kisses

(oh yeah HB i'm well aware you will delete this post of mine  as well as the earlier ones i posted lol)
« : August 05, 2015, 08:35:33 AM AusWoody »

Join us in the The Achat Square meeting place for broad-minded  adults - fun and games - http://achatsquare.chatango.com

Mean What I Say  -  Say What I Me
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #43 : August 05, 2015, 08:59:10 AM »

You choose to rampage your way into the poker rooms spewing obscenities, making vile comments

Please dont forget  threatening others  harassing and bullying

as I posted  some of it  but its  removed by me ..

at the time I was  not prem so  I had no way to defend myself

I felt threated

HB

you say it gos off topic 

I dont think it  dose 

I think it  It developed into issues that need to be address

as you see it it affected member  ..

I do not understand why you removed woodys  post
but you left  sluttyfox  post  bashing shwolf..

quote:  than a jealous bitch who wants to get rid of HDSR out of childish spite. I thought this is a Tos

and  the poker is for all members not just  a group
they have not made it privet   if they did they can do there thing  ..

but a lot of other members  dont agree with this ..

QUOTE : MissDee87

Join us The House of Dark Stone Rising In Club Achat every Saturday For BDSM/KINK Saturdays!! Come dressed in your best Slutty/Sexy outfit or...wear nothing at all! Enjoy Music, Poker & Good fun with other Members!!

I will be providing playlist links for Music & maybe if things get HOT enough, LIVE sex shows!!

The Party begins Saturday 8/8/2015!

Let's kick this off with a BANG!!

or maybe her topic she locked

* *  M E M B E R S ! ! !  * * *

Join us The House of Dark Stone Rising In Club Achat (aka Poker room) every Saturday For BDSM/KINK Saturdays!! Come dressed in your best Slutty/Sexy outfit or...wear nothing at all! Enjoy Music, Poker & Good fun with other Members!!

I will be providing playlist links for Music & maybe if things get HOT enough, LIVE sex shows!!

The Party begins Saturday 8/8/2015!

Let's kick this off with a BANG!!

HB you  did a bad move when you  removed woodys  post  he was  just expresione his view from what he saw

as I am to....

to make it clear 

I see  MissDee 

likes to start  conflicted not just here taking over a group  from a another
and in poker room  with her  group ...

Sam_Hawke
: 212

Mama don't let your Babies grow up to be Cowboys

« #44 : August 05, 2015, 08:59:22 AM »

I'll have to agree with Jayinee and say futher that the time has come for the Mods, Achat and those directly involved to resolves this issue since it has begun to affect the entire game community.

Willie Nelson=My Heros have always been Cowboys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxTL0zwD6t0
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  
« previous next »
: