*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Worst Pick Up lines EVER
« previous next »
: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 73
: The Worst Pick Up lines EVER  ( 542198 )
Urban
: 329

« #705 : January 23, 2012, 11:19:22 AM »

Even in a same country you have countless variation for a same gesture, involving the face, the motion, the bodie... Just have a look on some "Latin"
people talking, you need to pay attention about everything, any move is a hint.
Of course for somebody living in Japan it can be "disturbing"

*i am gesturing like a fool in front of my screen*  ;D
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #706 : January 23, 2012, 11:41:18 AM »

not only gesture.......but word too! in Italy, something similar to the cabin we have now here, it's called "baita" (usually u can find them on mountain) and if i don't mind, in japan is something just "a little" different! am i right, Keiko!?   ;D
« : January 23, 2012, 11:44:31 AM hentaiboy69 »

chasxxx
: 116

« #707 : March 09, 2012, 04:07:58 AM »

come on: Wanna fuck? / Let's fuck! / Fuck me!

my response: Sure! What's your address?

Come on: Hi Daddy! / Grandpa! / etc. (because of my age I get this one a LOT!)

my response: Your mother is a damned liar! We don't know WHO your daddy is!

Come on: I have 4 pics for 500 a's

my response: I charge 1000 a's for mine. Send me yours plus 500 a's and i will send you mine

Come on: I will do anything for a gift!

my response: If i give you 5 a's, will you go the 'f' away?

Just a few of MY common ones.... I've actually come to look forward to them to hone my wit....  ::) ;D
Adera
: 3047

« #708 : March 09, 2012, 04:26:42 AM »

Good ones Chasxxx. :D

There are many girls that ask me those first "Fuck me" lines, though some are a bit more elaborate than that. Those lines always makes me think that the girl wants to take on a really passive role which isn't in my interests at all.
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #709 : March 15, 2012, 09:42:54 PM »

my recent equivocal lines, that just make me giggle...

mbr: Hi
Az: 911, what is the nature of your emergency?
(several minutes have passed)
mbr: Hi
Az: 911, what is the nature of your emergency?
(serveral more minutes - actually a whole lot)
mbr: is this a joke?
Az: Yes?
(a really, really short coffee break)
mbr: bitch
Az: Thank you, Beautiful - Intelligent - Talented - Charming - Horny.
(a proper length coffee break)
mbr: you're funny
(a very pregnant pause)
mbr: are you ignoring me?
Az: Yes, Einstien. Are you relatively competant to understand?
mbr: bitch
Az: Thank you. This concludes todays test. your score is below the national average.
(silence becomes golden!)

roflmao! hehehe...

mwah!
Az.
« : March 15, 2012, 09:45:40 PM Azrielle »

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
Zinah
: 167

« #710 : March 15, 2012, 10:17:45 PM »

In my mail:

Hi r u there?

My response, via mail
 NOPE!
bluedenim
: 3007

« #711 : March 16, 2012, 02:03:47 AM »

you all seem to have such fun with these annoying people, I give them the chance.... explain to them the etiquette of the site..  and how they'll get on everyone's ignore list...
Works on about 1 out of 3........
but I must remember to record my next exchange for you.. you can imagine with my profile, I get some real beauties!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Adera

« #712 : March 16, 2012, 02:58:49 AM »

I rarely bother saving the exchange down either Blue... even though I sometimes remember that I could've posted it here afterwards. I'm impressed you take your time trying to explain things to them Blue... I never bother with the "Let's fuck!" people.

Azrielle, lol that guy just seems... well dense tbh. Maybe he had a "hard" time following your conversation because of the distraction your avatar offered him. ::)

Zinah, I get messages like that from time to time as well, I do wonder how they can miss the message that pops up in their face telling them I'm busy or offline.
chasxxx
: 116

« #713 : March 16, 2012, 04:59:43 AM »

;D i don'y write them down. they just happen so often, they are seared permanently in my brain! lol i will help anyone who sincerely seems they need it. rudeness and dimbulbs get little from me. afriend told me on the phone a member asked if she would rock him to sleep. i told her to tell him "Sure! With real rocks!" Afraid i'm having a bad influence on her... lol Also, i TRY to be open to the possibility of ESL situations and respond accordingly. chances are their english is much better than my knowledge of THEIR native tongue.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #714 : March 16, 2012, 07:21:55 AM »

@azrielle : hehe if you anwser to everybody "911 , what is the nature of the problem ?" , dont be surprising if they stay little time before anwser , i soppose some can be surprised asking themselves if they are in the good site lol  ;D

the second hi must be to be sure he was in the good site

the 4th line , you was gentle at this one . If someone say this to me , its automatically dirrection ignore list (in france its one of the badests insults) ;D
« : March 16, 2012, 07:28:49 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
firestarter
: 9

« #715 : March 24, 2012, 01:11:57 PM »

Okay just have to put this one out their  :-\

Him: Hey bb wanna start my fire
Me: No thank you ( Come on I will admit I like fire it calms my inner bitch to light things aflame but come one at least be a little more original than making a play off my name )
Him: Come on you have fun I promise
Me: I m only on to see if someone on my list is here sorry
Him: SLUT
Me: Okay first I am polite when I say no thank you then... I take the time to explain when I was raised that no in any form mean no... then you resort to name calling WTF because YES (insert victory fist pump) that totally works. I hit send and it says you are on the ignore list... woo woo go me

Sighs Okay I feel better hope that A-hole reads the forum thought he could get away from my temper haha and  :P on you

Always consider the danger...Then do it anyways.
Azrielle

NSPD - Retired

« #716 : March 25, 2012, 12:19:21 PM »

Gawd!
Some young men are such neanderthals... I just feel the need to share a recent Real Life experience with our members.

Scene: unaccompanied and unencumbered by both hubby and my girls doing of all things, grocery shopping. I am armed with a shopping cart, my purse (with lots of nifty goodies inside) and my temper (yes, that infamous redheaded temper of mine).

So anyway, here I am... happily exchanging flirts with my Butcher while he's wraping my order, when I hear someone quitely speak:

"HI babe. You have a nice ass."

I turn myself about with my temper on a quickly rising boil to find a male close to my age with a silly grin on his face.

THWACK! is heard by everyone in proximity, with my palm starting to sting slightly having made full contact with his face.

"Next time, try keeping your thoughts to yourself." I manage to speak clearly and concisely, leaving no doubt as to my meaning... and the little vermin scurries away with a rising welt upon his face. About 20 minutes later, I am emptying my shopping cart at the check-out and I am greeted by my local Constable, and the little vermin following close behind like a snake.

"Oh, it's you. Hi Az." my local Constable greets me with a very knowing smile.

"Heya!" I politely greet him back and give him an affectionate hug.

"That's her... she assaulted me." The little vermin speaks.

"Az, How many times have I asked you to play nice with others?" My local Constable asks me.

"One more time, please. I have a short memory... like the rest of me." I answer.

My local Constable gives me a knowing wink and promptly cautions the little vermin for being a Public Nuisance and to stop his behavior. My Constable and I have coffee together before I have to head home with my groceries, and we enjoy a good laugh together.

Mwah!
Az.

Adera

« #717 : March 25, 2012, 01:20:29 PM »

Lol, the slap might have been somewhat uncalled for, I'm usually content with giving them a withering look of contempt.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #718 : March 25, 2012, 01:29:44 PM »

if i had to slap all that say this i'll have no more hand . why not simply anwser "unfortunately for you , it is not for you" ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Azrielle

NSPD - Retired

« #719 : March 25, 2012, 01:33:47 PM »

lolz... Good one, Rukya.

I shall have to remember that, and keep my temper in check.

Mwah!
Az.

: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 73  
« previous next »
: