*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Worst Pick Up lines EVER
« previous next »
: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 73
: The Worst Pick Up lines EVER  ( 542184 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #735 : March 30, 2012, 11:36:43 AM »

the first days i was here , for me , even if i respected them and what they are , shemales was for me men with breasts too (apomogize for this) . But i was ignorant , i dont really have shemales friends in real ( or if i have they hide this fact ) . But i learned about shemales talking with them in game and here (even if i did not go in room with them) , and i know now that you are true women (exept hentai lol) .

PS : for my defense , i never said " youre just men with breasts " to a shemale  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Adera
: 3047

« #736 : March 30, 2012, 12:19:10 PM »

Well it's not surprising you didn't know how we are Rukya, I'm happy you came to that conclusion after having talked to shemales. :)

I have to admit I got teary eyed and angry when he said all of those things to me, but there was no point in taking a fight with an ignorant asshole like him so I just put him on my ignore list and talked to someone nice instead.
NewGurl
: 433

« #737 : March 30, 2012, 12:55:27 PM »

Adera. In my opinion, your body type doesnt define who you are. You are a woman to me, you are not a man with breasts.  It is you demeanor and attitude that efines who you are, not whether you have a penis or not. Some of my best friends on here are shemales, and I love them and respect them very much.
islandsun
: 1597

« #738 : March 30, 2012, 01:22:40 PM »

Hehehehe I did that once with a guy that was very crude repeatedly took him in room and slapped him....... was he  pissed ...lol

I`ve seen it time and time again people mistreated , unfairly ,  also violent .

I`ve  8 siblings > 1 is gay all of us knew this while we were growing up and now nephews and nieces don`t think anything of it, they love him for the person he is .

@Adera sorry to hear you ran into an ignorant bastard ........I hate bullying ....... I would`ve be able to hold back... kick cyber but ! lol

Guy says to me > you look nice Iwant to fuck you.....>me < will are`nt you just the dream of my day......silience....lol he must have a couple brain cells...... to see my mocking tone
Remember guys if your going to dish out crudness ....get ready to recieve back ...    
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #739 : March 30, 2012, 09:09:00 PM »

Adera,  massive hug girl .... what a complete ass ....  in the UK .. we got some great words that really vent out when the need arises ... best go in a walk in cupboard or something

Shout at the top of your voice  and as many times as you see fit...

TOSSER
WANKER
PLANK
DOOMBRAIN

Then compose yourself, come out as though nothings happened and carry on  ....   I call it my Tourettes moment ( No offence to any Tourettes sufferers what so ever  ) 

Feel free to add your own ...  and you shoulda named him and shamed him.  PM me -  I'll blast him with BB Bible scriptures - lol

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Adera

« #740 : March 31, 2012, 04:23:41 AM »

Lol, the wanker one is quite funny.
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #741 : March 31, 2012, 08:13:55 AM »

mbr: bitch
Az: Thank you, Beautiful - Intelligent - Talented - Charming - Horny.

Ohhh Have you a Copyright on this one !!! Because I have sooo plenty of time I could use !!!!

Flesh open when Mind Warm
islandsun

« #742 : March 31, 2012, 08:35:19 AM »

hehehee  We use the word wanker alot , where I come from .

@Adera  hugs around hon  :D
chasxxx
: 116

« #743 : April 01, 2012, 03:17:32 AM »

@ Adera I'm still looking forward to our matching up time/availability-wise. Would love to room with you and show you how I think a woman should be treated. Actually, there are several just on my lists I am looking forward to with eager anticipation. SO many women, so little time. Who was it that said, "My candle burns from both ends... It will not last  the night, But ah! My foes, and Oh! My friends, It gives a lovely light!"
firestarter
: 9

« #744 : April 01, 2012, 03:43:55 PM »

Okay adera Ive found the words. I'm going to share with you something that my grandmama said to me during a very difficult time in my life.She told me that you should Never let the narrow minded stupidity of others hurt you as they are usually too stupid to understand just how wonderful a person you are. I don't know you that well other than what I have seen on the forum but I can tell from what I have read that you are a true lady and I hope you take these words in the spirit that I mean them when I say that I hope you Never let someones narrow minded assclownery cheapen your self worth. You are beautiful, you are perfect and you are strong.

Always consider the danger...Then do it anyways.
Adera

« #745 : April 01, 2012, 04:13:27 PM »

Thanks Fire, that was very nice, seems like your grandma is a wise woman. :)

Initially things like that can hurt and be frustrating, but I can shrug it off and continue... especially when I can get it off my chest. :)

*hugs all*
firestarter
: 9

« #746 : April 13, 2012, 08:26:42 AM »

@ adera    yes she is also i have a new pick up line not horrible but funny as hell.... Hello beautiful Princess, you are brilliant like a diamond.

Total win and yet if it was every said to my face i would die laughing  ;D

Always consider the danger...Then do it anyways.
chasxxx
: 116

« #747 : April 18, 2012, 02:21:02 AM »

another apropo quote: "Never attribute to malice that which may be adequately explained by stupidity!"
NewGurl
: 433

« #748 : April 20, 2012, 09:26:56 PM »

Well put chasxxx, It seems to me that I have said some things recently out of stupidity that have been taken maliciously.
islandsun

« #749 : April 23, 2012, 07:58:35 AM »

@chasxxx OMG Does Mickey know >minnie two timing with Pluto >hehehheee

Ok me I met some one on yahoo chat line ,thought was nice ,  told him about achat, he down loaded< then leaves me a message , then tells me now I can fuck you > nice !

My responce > Jack off into a flower pot  and create a blooming idiot > sorry just my dark side showing !

I take no bull !
: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 73  
« previous next »
: