*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Janine's Dungeon
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
: Janine's Dungeon  ( 102065 )
Adera
: 3047

« #30 : January 03, 2012, 07:42:20 AM »

Omg, a staple gun :o, I don't think I'd be able to watch that without wincing either.

It seems to me that what you enjoy the most differs quite a bit, as pointed out. I guess you could still play together if you found something everyone is comfortable with and enjoys, thought that might be without most of what BDSM stands for. Anyway, that's up to you to find out if you're interested.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #31 : January 03, 2012, 08:50:04 AM »

Precisely. That still stands out in my memory as a OMG moment. I didn't get it, but both were obviously great with it. So that was that.

Now, while that was first hand yet another second hand tale I picked up in my study was an inexperienced Dom was performing in a bondage club for an audience. He was doing fire play, and he WAS doing it wrong because he was just splashing the alcohol everywhere, and if he had ignited it the poor girl would have been badly burned.

HE got physically restrained by members of the audience because they could tell he was about to seriously injure the submissive.

So as long as play is safe and consensual it's perfectly acceptable, even if not to everyone's taste.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
bluedenim
: 3007

« #32 : January 03, 2012, 02:53:02 PM »

Janine,

Thank you for your concern and thank you for your warnings. <3

Stapling? fantasy on a 3-d site is one thing, but actual cruelty, I'm not sure I could cope with... on any level......

likewise breaking the skin......., infections, scarring..........

I hope I'm never judgemental....... but not for me..... and I don't think I ever would..

A few strokes from a crop over my jeans would really turn me on, being tied to a cross and whipped till I bled would leave me mentally scarred as well as physically........
Because I don't understand it, I won't condemn it, who could understand me?

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Adera

« #33 : January 03, 2012, 03:19:40 PM »

Blue, what did you mean with the lasting marks you got? I don't really know what you meant with that.
bluedenim

« #34 : January 03, 2012, 03:34:24 PM »

Adera,
The marks were a really deep angry red with funny white marks and I thought at first they were going to turn into huge bruises on both cheeks, it certainly hurt like that and they are only starting to fade this morning although there is some blue tingeing round the edges

Adera

« #35 : January 03, 2012, 03:37:38 PM »

Oh, must've been very hard... or sharp spanks.
bluedenim

« #36 : January 03, 2012, 03:39:53 PM »

Adera,
If you would like me to tell you, here isn't the place.
I can private message you or chat in my room.
xx

Janine Dee

« #37 : January 03, 2012, 05:36:08 PM »

"Cruelty" is defined by the participants.

It's all about learning each others definitions.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bluedenim

« #38 : January 03, 2012, 05:47:59 PM »

I am learning from you Janine

Janine Dee

« #39 : January 03, 2012, 05:59:19 PM »

I am very happy to hear that blue. As I said I feel i repay those who taught me, but also I am simply very passionate about the Lifestyle, and really about sex and sexuality in general.

Part of that passion is working to help people enjoy it safely. Of course that includes ways to avoid predators, but also warnings about consensual play that can wander into unsafe areas.

Communication, awareness, all those things I ramble on about are all tools to keep one safe.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Zinah
: 167

« #40 : January 03, 2012, 08:52:20 PM »

I suspect that the stapling mentioned here was done with a surgical stapler, and one hopes, please gods, that it was done with decent or better skin prep.  It's not so much cruel as... different.  Stapling squicks me too, and that was before I walked around with 31 staples in my abdomen, yes, I did say 31, for three frellin' weeks last  spring post surgery. ~le sigh~
Janine Dee

« #41 : January 03, 2012, 10:43:55 PM »

Honestly I didn't get TOO close. It was obviously consensual, there were no obvious signs of distress, and while there was blood it was no where near copious. Just the amount you would expect with just surface dermal damage.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

NewGurl
: 433

« #42 : January 03, 2012, 11:44:50 PM »

Damn, Staples, I wouldn't do that in RL  Maybe on a virtual site where there is no real damage, but never in Real Life
Zinah
: 167

« #43 : January 04, 2012, 12:43:37 AM »

Damn, Staples, I wouldn't do that in RL  Maybe on a virtual site where there is no real damage, but never in Real Life

Come back to it in ten years :D
bluedenim

« #44 : January 04, 2012, 02:06:40 PM »

Come back to it in ten years :D
Please will you stop giving the cruel sadistric son of a ***** ideas? She has a fertile imagination of her own!

: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12  
« previous next »
: