*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  shop all messed up
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: shop all messed up  ( 18684 )
hahayhea
: 19

« #15 : September 01, 2010, 09:20:31 PM »

by price works  ;D
westgirl
: 6

« #16 : September 01, 2010, 10:12:31 PM »

Hi guys 

Like to see some skimpy gear in there that show a lot more flesh, specially for female/she male  some real hot skimpy bikini.s that just hide the nipples & pussy would b good
Also would like to see more action going on in the 3 some room where all the girls can interact at the same time and a lot more positions please

Maybe a new bondage room also, after speaking to the other girls about it in the room I'd say you would have a big hit with this one
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #17 : September 02, 2010, 03:26:14 AM »

Define skimpy hon, the development team needs particulars.  :)

And hahay by price is a good choice. They could even have another set of filters like the male-female/shemale clothing, sex poses etc and set that to the price ranges.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
apollo13nut
: 262

« #18 : September 02, 2010, 01:11:04 PM »

To take what Niki said a bit further, and to kind of answer Janine Dee,

First, yes let's subdivide some categories here:
   MALE CLOTHES
      -Category for faces
      -Category for tattoos
      -Category for jewlery
      -Category for pants
      -Category for shirts
      -Category for shoes
      -Category for hair

FEMALE/SHEMALE CLOTHES
      -all of the male
      -Category for makeup

SEX-POSES
      -Category for MF
      -Category for MS
      -Category for FS
      -Category for FF
      -Category for MM
      -Category for MMF
      -Category for MFF

For all shop additions, sort by release date, Newest first - Oldest last

Although, adding a list of sort orders (price: highest - lowest; price: lowest - highest; newest-oldest; oldest-newest) would be nice to
I would love to see this done before any new positions or outfits come out (and when the next outfit comes out, it should be for MEN)
Janine Dee

« #19 : September 02, 2010, 05:14:00 PM »

Okay programmers... two questions on apollo's idea...

#1. How easy/hard to make the change?

#2. Would it matter at all that some of the entries wouldn't make a full page? (I kinda already know this is no.)

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

apollo13nut
: 262

« #20 : September 02, 2010, 11:32:55 PM »

As a web-designer with PHP and mySQL database experience, it should in theory only take a full day to implement my ideas. The "hardest" part would be adding the categories to the database for the search ("Return all items from category makeup") requires a tag that says what the category is, whether numerical or text. But modifying a database shouldn't take more than a few hours for the amount of stuff in the shop (something as large as the Sear's catalog would take months).
Burnsey
: 1

« #21 : September 04, 2010, 03:42:08 AM »

Totally agree with those calling for a revamp for the shop.  Trying to buy positions was a shambles, I've bought some that still dont appear as 'available to use' in the room and an email to support brought no help and I can barely identify some of the ones available to buy in the room with what is listed in the shop.  It's not THAT difficult to organise it a whole lot better and I can guarantee MORE sales at least to me when the shop is better organised.
Janine Dee

« #22 : September 04, 2010, 11:32:18 AM »

It needs a fix. The way it seems to be working now almost feels like the code is slightly "broken" and just working as best it can. As vital as it is (they want our $ for A$ and we want A$ to use at the shop) it's not something that should be "broken" long.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bobbler

« #23 : September 07, 2010, 03:47:39 PM »

it's been broken for about 2 months now since we got an upgrade and it imploded
wonder why there's no hurry to fix it?
« : September 07, 2010, 03:50:28 PM bobbler »
mina6x9
: 1

« #24 : September 14, 2010, 05:12:30 AM »

Is there any way to volunteer to work for Achat I would love to get my hands on the engine to design some poses (5 years experience with 3ds max)
Janine Dee

« #25 : September 14, 2010, 04:23:17 PM »

You could try emailing them directly. They don't show any visible signs of keeping up to date on here.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

TightFit74
: 2415

« #26 : October 11, 2010, 01:11:08 PM »

since I started a topic and all the answers are here alreay (thanks Bobbler, I removec the topic), I just want to point out some striking differences. For instance:
female clothes 86 vs male clothes 43 (really need fixing! There's a lot of prem guys that do like variation...lol)
ff/mm positions13/7 vs fm/fsm positions 41/26
fff/mmm/ffm/mmf: 4/4/5/5

I have heard a lot of voices there should be more fff and ff positions, but a voice i've been missing is the one of gay guys. They have the most to cmplain because they have the least choice of positions. ONly 7, not including threesomes. I think AChat could hugely benefit from extending the gay section of the program since there is a huge group that would be interesting in this (kind of) program (making an assumption here though).
But since this topic is to express that the shop is not up-to-date with the new developments of the game and how extensive the choice in products have become, i'd like to stress to the developers to do something about it when they get the chance in between all the requests we have ;)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover
: 10350

« #27 : October 11, 2010, 03:12:45 PM »

In some threads we talked about gay positions. But I have read just one or two postings of them. And I don't know - perhaps there are just few homo men in AChat? So I understand and support, they are focusing on FM, FF and Shemale.

The shop is not consumer friendly. I supported Nikki's suggestion. As there are not hundreds of things to buy, I think it's ok. And perhaps more items to be shown on one page. In many shops you are able to choose how much items you wanna see (6,12,20...).

tom
Administrator
: 336

« #28 : October 11, 2010, 03:38:30 PM »

The new shop is still under construction  ::)
Sorry...
(Once it will be ready, it will be nearly perfect  ;D)
tom
bobbler

« #29 : October 11, 2010, 03:40:55 PM »

AWESOME!

and it's good to see you guys posting again at the forum  ;D
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: