*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A tale of erotic fantasy OOC
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23
: A tale of erotic fantasy OOC  ( 163538 )
islandsun
: 1597

« #15 : March 18, 2011, 04:57:55 AM »

I am on an island !  ;D
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #16 : March 18, 2011, 05:55:59 AM »

Ummm K  ;) Well Bear said he was in the city, and Tight and I are just arriving, and Adera seems good with the city as well.  Still, have fun on your island and we'll maybe meet up.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
islandsun
: 1597

« #17 : March 18, 2011, 06:28:01 AM »

@ Janine  sorry having blonde day ! whats the threads name , and where do I go ?
TightFit74
: 2415

« #18 : March 18, 2011, 08:16:24 AM »

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,947.0.html

here you go Sunny.. not too far away ;)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear
: 3856

« #19 : March 18, 2011, 12:35:00 PM »

Do we have a name for this city?

TightFit74

« #20 : March 18, 2011, 03:03:19 PM »

What about: Libidinis (Citatum Libidinis, city of lust, latin)

Adera
: 3047

« #21 : March 18, 2011, 04:05:01 PM »

Ehehe, I guess they'd provide every imaginable sexual thing there, even the most depraved ones the only requirement being money. ::)

No wonder its such a big city, almost everyone would feel that they'd have to come there at least once in their lives. Though such a city would be filled with dangers and horrors too of course.

I'm not very happy with what I've written, I think I'm going to rework it quite a bit before posting since I  got a few new ideas which seemed better.
Janine Dee

« #22 : March 18, 2011, 04:27:01 PM »

Oh, sort of a sexual tourist spot... I LIKE it!

And don't worry Sunny. I just thought you wanted to start your character's story on an island.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear

« #23 : March 18, 2011, 08:12:53 PM »

Perhaps a gathering of festival...a  spring/summer event the celebration in coordination with such reputation.

TightFit74

« #24 : March 19, 2011, 01:14:48 AM »

Maybe the end of summer, harvest feasts. Abundance of food, drink, the fire and passion of summer running through veins, the weather warm enough for lesser clothing. Dancing on squares, games to play and prices and fame to be gained..

Janine Dee

« #25 : March 19, 2011, 06:47:38 AM »

If anyone has any story based ideas can they post them here because I keep wanting to post more, but everyone keeps coming up with such wonderful ideas and I keep remodeling.  :P

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear

« #26 : March 19, 2011, 09:04:00 AM »

Well I've posted the central themes of my story, a character motivated by revenge, against lycans and his search for the specific demon . The nature of that demon as a collector of souls,... more on that shortly.

I like the festival, summer tends to be a celebration of celestial nature,.. would put a great deal of pressure on the character if the full moon coincides with the festival peak,.. since the nights would be at there shortest for him to operate freely.

The autumn festival, could be be perceived to give religious appeasement of thanks, the nature of humans to give tith to their gods for success of harvest. The sexual nature of the city would certainly make any cultist offering more interesting. So I like those ideas tremendously. From my viewpoint of the characters condition, the extended nights more workable, the crowds  in pilgrimage and their extended night frolicong in either case probably enough of a challenge for him to deal with. The festival is either impending,  orjust starting... critical events should accumulate with it's peak.

My thoughts,.. if you are looking for quest driven ideas or suggestion to introduce as points of discovery is to visit the Sage at the library of Libidnis, though for a brief span he will be... impaired.... the thread of the shapeshifter will enlighten. The mind is rolling now with the ideas...of Talon's adventures in the city. (I stole this character from a different story I am working on twisted him into this fantasy setting...

Again though,...the underlying concern of the presence of a lycan terrorizing the city has been established... the potential of inter character conflict tremendous... since all they know it still preys.
« : March 19, 2011, 09:11:09 AM Bear »

TightFit74

« #27 : March 19, 2011, 09:44:49 AM »

The brotherhood sees the festival (summer or fall) as the perfect opportunity to have their minion perform his task. Many people will be attending the festival at Libidnis, many strangers visiting the city. A lone man (he shall remain nameless until he receives his mission) will not draw attention, especially if he is as well trained as this Ranger is.

The brotherhood being the only organisation with wordly power that managed to set foot on the soil of many city-states and kingdoms. Claiming to be neutral, but secretly very active. Sending their agents to invoke revolts, murder nobility and politicians as well as mediate in peace talks, negociate in kidnappings of heiress's. Their own survival their most important interest, yet getting richer and more powerful in the proces becoming more and more an important secundary goal.

I imagine the peak of the festival being the war-games the neighbouring houses will play at the festival. A brutal yet relatively peaceful way of matching strength, giving opportunity to diplomats and nobels to confirm old treaties, make new ones or get into fights. The task of the Ranger will lay there, the son of the Prefect/King/ Steward (female characters not excluded) of Libidnis the target. Motives yet to be revealed will show what his role is in this story and what the true motives of the Brotherhood are...

Getting very excited with all the ideas and the first intro's I have written. I forsee very interesting adventures, the peak of the festival promising some coinciding, major events..

Adera
: 3047

« #28 : March 19, 2011, 10:22:43 AM »

My character wont have any deep underlying reasons for visiting that city other than her impulsive curiosity.

Still writing though... I had written quite a lot but decided it was no good and started over yesterday.
Janine Dee

« #29 : March 19, 2011, 04:46:23 PM »

Awesome. This is what I was hoping for. A comparing of notes so even if certain paths never cross they can influence. Like if one of us gets in a fight another may see the guardsmen running in that direction, or even use it as a distraction.

While we'll have our own stories I'm liking the idea of them all having the same stage.

For the lycan/war games, how are they impacting the festival? Are people openly aware of the lycan or is the city guard trying to keep it quiet to keep people outside and spending their money?

For the war games... how does it fit into the larger festival? How did a summer festival in a city literally named for it's sexual excesses get war games?

Just my own questions for my story as I write it.

Now, one thought I had for the city is that it's NOT like one large red light district, but rather a sort of REALLY big free love colony. Prostitution is certainly legal, but I see the citizenry as simply VERY comfortable with their sexuality.

If you've read Jaqueline Carey's Kushiel series or Anne Rice's Claiming Beauty you'll get a good picture of what I mean.

As far as Janine the swordswoman... while I'll detail it more in my post I'll put up sometime tonight she's just here for the festival because she had a lover mistake her for a native  ;D for her adventure will come by chance. Though with the fellas already kicking around I wouldn't be surprised if paths cross.  ;)

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23  
« previous next »
: