Skip to content

3 Day Ticket Lost

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features 3 Day Ticket Lost

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Vaughan

I’m not sure when this upgrade was bought in but its a sneaky one.

Members have always had the option of buying a 3 day premium ticket. The cost was A$100 which was useful for the weekend players or shift workers. They could chill and play on their days off before going back to work.

Now that option has been taken away and replaced with a 7 day ticket that costs 2.5 times as much – 7 Days for A$250 which is fine, if you can play for 7 days.
    Some members cant.

Please bring back the 3 day A$100 ticket back again for members, who use this way of playing regular and who find it good to gift too.

Zuzannah
    Participant

@Achat Devs

Please bring this back. That’s all I’m saying. Don’t want to get into trouble.

nolan_96
    Participant

^^Agreed. Please bring this back. I think it would better for the community as a whole, especially those working during the week.

Respectfully,
    nolan_96

Michelle989
    Participant

Best value is to buy premium annually, its inexpensive entertainment for less than a meal at a restaurant for a whole year

Michelle989
    Participant

Best value is to buy premium annually, its inexpensive entertainment for less than a meal at a restaurant for a whole years fun, unless of course you are playing an alternative game and not giving Achat the attention it deserves anymore, then 3 days for $A100 would be why Achat understands its users minds and is justified to force 7 days premium perhaps we could have 2 years premium for $12000 Achat Support?

Michelle989
    Participant

I do wish Achat would still allow me to gift $100 for new players to extend there 3 days, 3 days isn’t enough time to properly evaluate the game we love.
    It would also be nice if regular players could be allocated an ability to gift new players a few days or even a single room meeting to play together i so hate it when a new player cant cum for me.
    I cant afford $250 for a week

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.