Skip to content

Game Update. Screen shots camera in game.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features Game Update. Screen shots camera in game.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Vaughan

UPDATE: Client 678 vs 2.13 Date 10/06/2016
    Game Update. Screen shots camera in game.
    Released Oct 6 2016.

To use the in-game camera and access the subsequent “Hidden” screen shot folder…

See here:

Topics » Forum News » Useful things to know about Forum and How to Post. Page 1. Posts 11 & 12
    The in-game Achat Camera and the mysterious hidden Screenshots folder

Useful things to know about Forum and How to Post.

GsCougar

Hello to all

today we found out that we got a new gadget in the ROOMS

A CAM  you can take snapshots easily to your OWN HARDDRIVE

on left side you see the symbol of a CAM

After you clicked on symbol it will open your explorer and show you where it was saved

the PATH you find it is

c:UsersUSERNAMEAppDataLocalAChatScreenshots

it will show you WHEN YOU MADE IT on behalv of the name of the file

and you will have a very nice PICTURE with out any menue icons on it
    THANKS TO MY BEST FRIEND ROBOT MAN

IF YOU WANT TO SHARE THOSE PICTURE IN FORUM YOU STILL HAVE TO UPLOAD THEM INTO A PICTURE PLACE LIKE IMGUR OR PHOTOBUCKET OR IMAGESHACK

Questions ? ask here yw

thecult
    Participant

Hello! Thank you for the interesting news.
    I tried…the folder opens but I do not see the files of saved images. Last upgrade on my pc is OK.
    I do not understand….
    Thx, bye
    TC

Nat33
    Participant

Hi,
    Same problem than thecult.
    I'm on Windows 7.
    A friend tell me that is the problem on Windows 7 with the “read only” that we can't change on the folder !
    Not really important for me but yes that don't work  😮

thecult
    Participant

Hello again and hello Nat,
    just to say that I'm on Windows 10 and…not really important for me too.
    Bye all, thx
    tc

Anonymous

Hello again and hello Nat,
    just to say that I'm on Windows 10 and…not really import to me too.
    Bye all, thx
    tc

When I used it the 1 st  time I havent see the FILE  only a empty “thing” but I saw the file name. I double clicked on the “new” file name and the mennu opend with what APP i like to open THOSE files . I choosed a picture viewer. And boom there it was. Just try if you see ANY new file in the folder /screenshots

Sorry I got win 10 maybe some other come up with better hints .

Ty

Lover
    Participant

I have win 10 now too, but even with win 7 and 8 it's the same folder, in which screenshots are saved that you take from fashion designer. It always worked for me

Nat33
    Participant

That's help Lover, because when I take a screen in the “Clothes Editor” that work and not in game in the room !
    Maybe a fix soon, I don't know !

I have that in my startlog.txt:
    Could not save:screenshotsuserscreenshot_23.06.32.06/10/2016jpg

PS: I just see, need a point before jpg ! no ? normaly it's that : userscreenshot_23.06.32.06/10/2016.jpg

softcarol
    Participant

I think there are two issues.

First, the missing dot before jpg extension prevents the file from being recognized as a picture. Thats why it asks which APP you want to use to open the file.

Second, probably depending on Windows date format definitions, for some users file name includes “/” which is an invalid character for a file name. Cougar has “.” as date separator and file name is valid. Nat has “/” and no file is saved.

Eidamir
    Participant

Confirmed, I had same issue that Nat and solved it changing date format from / to –
    What I could not fix is the issue about the extention, don't know why it dosen't add a . before the jpg, and don't know why don't open any explorer window when I click the cammera, it brings me to the desktop but don't open any window…
    Amyway, it's a nice feature to have, and some of us were waiting for something like this for some time. Hope they put it in meeting place too.

Zoë

Nat33
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you all, I send a ticket for that to the support with a link to this topic.

Wait and see 

tom
    Participant

Hi,
    it worked well on computers we have tried. Anyway we try to replace the '.' character with '_' to see if it helps.
    If you cannot see the .jpg extension it is only because known extensions are hidden on your computer (it is a setting of Windows).
    Regards,
    tom

Nat33
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Thank you but I see my extensions files (option checked since years  in the explorer options)
    Example names of the files who work in the Clothes Editor: screen_230156.jpg
    Waiting the patch and I tell you if it's ok for me 

tom
    Participant

I can see, the problem is the date format on your computer, which is: 06/10/2016 (uses '/' character)

Will be corrected in the next delivered exe file.

Regards,
    tom

Nat33
    Participant

Hi,
    After the last update all work for me
    thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.