Skip to content

Achat Customer Service Responses And Replies

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ Achat Customer Service Responses And Replies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Aliciaaxox
    Participant

Hi dear support , (Moderators) i would ask do u blame my question on my mail or what of course u can response me on forum about clothes what i did on December u added it on upgrade okay , i waited much months and still not know if u will be publish it… So please give me information about it or in forum or mail whatever u like , if u will be information soon , and hope it . it not will be take much time for waiting then will be all good and i be glad

Regards

Aliciaaxox

Vaughan

Hi Aliciaaxox,

I’m afraid Achat are notorious for taking ages to reply to customers and sometimes, not at all.

I know our other designers and creators had to wait around the 5 month mark at one point from time of submission to seeing it available in the shop.
    I’m not really sure why the delay was so long without communication, maybe they were inundated with designs and busy with the game upgrades.

Maybe one of the other designers can answer you on this point.
    I think a lot of designers left or stopped designing recently due to a pay change they were unhappy with.
    But I think Bree90 is still around.

I have also messaged Achat and directed them to this topic, so hopefully you will get an answer soon.

Good luck, thank you in advance for your designs, and please keep us updated on your progress here in this topic.

Aliciaaxox
    Participant

Thank u dear Vaughan
    Regards
    Aliciaaxox

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.