Skip to content

ANNOUNCEMENT

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat ANNOUNCEMENT

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

As you might note I have been appointed as the thread Moderator… for this and four other subsections under Discussions about Sex.

I hope to do my best in this service,… yet am not rushing into quick decisions as to the level  of implementation. So for the moment… I am sitting back and taking stock of what I am overseeing…

At this point I am very open to listening to suggestions as to directions you might like to see here. So feel free to PM me with suggestions  or post below… lets try to create yet a site,… fun,… informative and creative…

TightFit74
    Participant

Congrats are due Bear,

so congrats. I know that you will take good care of the ideas, suggestions and topics in these threads. Good luck!

Tight

Azrielle
    Participant

Congrats Bear! MWAH! (and Huggles too!)

you realise of course, that I am going to be making suggestions for poses and adding my 3 cents worth all over this sub-forum…

hehehe
    Az.

Bear
    Participant

Good post away girl…

As an FYI I have looked over the threads here and will move some around… I have requested the creation of a Group play topic since the variations ofeer some cross over… and just would be easier to avoid the potential of double threads in differing orientations.

I'll post changes here as I do  just so folks understand where the threads have shifted to…

There honestly isn't much to change but a couple threads actually expand beyond simple FM play and should be located where those of other orientations might be more likely to look and join in.

Bear
    Participant

FYI the movement notices will be on for a short bit only.. just as an easy notification to indicate the thread has moved here as I shuffle things around. I intend on deleting them after a week..

evilbaby
    Participant

Gratz our little bear..
    umm and big one too 
    Good Luck(You will need it when working on our mistakes)

Question:Who is the best moderator?

Zinah
    Participant

The best Mod is the person at the keyboard.  In other words:  Mod yourself so they don't have to.

prias
    Participant

Congrats Bear!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘ANNOUNCEMENT’ is closed to new replies.