Skip to content

Avatar overlaying over avatar silhouette

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Got any problems running AChat? Avatar overlaying over avatar silhouette

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Amarok78
    Participant

As a result of the most recent client updates, I’m experiencing a problem with avatars viewing. Whichever way the Detail View Distance is set, both avatars and their silhouette are displayed, at whatever distance they are.

Actually, when I’m near an avatar, I don’t view its silhouette, but both on the medium distance and at a greater distance I experience the previously described problem, whereas before only the avatar’s silhouette was displayed.

Would there be a way to fix this problem or will I have to wait for a future update that fixes it?

Vaughan

Hi Amarok78,
    Welcome to Achats Forum.
    I hope you stay, look around and post more on other topics and sections that may interest you.

I have reported your issue to Achat Support along with another issue I had with my partner in Winter.
    Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Here’s what I wrote:

Hi Achat,
    There seems to be an issue with the camera and also with viewing silhouettes.
    Please see this topic.

Avatar overlaying over avatar silhouette

There also seems an issue with the camera in the public rooms.
    When i clicked on sex invite and my partner accepted in Winter, our camera catapulted the other end of the room.
    Please can you check this out too.
    Thanks
    Vaughan

When I get an answer I will of course update this topic.
    If the problem gets resolved in the meantime, would you also update this topic.
    Thanks.

JessiCapri
    Participant

Welcome @Amarok78! Yes something strange going on. @Vaughan I hope they respond and correct quickly.

tom
    Participant

Please contact the support with screenshot!
    Thanks!

Zuzannah
    Participant

I’m in Winter now.

And there is no trouble at all. I’m dancing with someone and nothing is wrong.

Okies, I do now. When you reduce the view distance a Silhouette is shown. I understand now. And not just us but others that are in poses.

Zuzannah
    Participant

I’ve done some screenshots and sent them to support. Today. 15th Jan.

I might have gone a little to much over the top with the report, but hey, better to much info when reporting issues.

Zuzannah
    Participant

I’m not going to post them here as there are four screenshots and they are quite big and only one pic per post.

But I have sent support the links.

Vaughan

Thanks Zuz for your help and Tom for answering.

I’ll post the pic, so anyone who is curious can see the issue.

Zuzannah
    Participant

It’s been fixed. Well when you’re just standing it is, I don’t know when you’re in a pose, but guessing it has.

Thanks Devs and Amarok for reporting.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.