Skip to content

BreeStyle: Everything Achat Will Miss

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley BreeStyle: Everything Achat Will Miss

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bree90
    Participant

Hello,

As I hope you’re aware, in January Achat realized, after several years, an error in recognizing sales for artists who monetize their creations. The decision was made to apply the new rule retroactively, even bringing the previously earned sums into negative. This not only caused discontent but was also perceived by all the artists as a betrayal.

Personally, I’ve tried to seek and find a solution, but as usual, I’ve encountered a brick wall on the other side. This led me to the decision to stop sending all of my creations from that moment on. Drawing clothes is a hobby for me, and it will continue to be so, but sending quality creations only to enrich the platform, especially after being treated this way, I find it disrespectful towards myself.

Nevertheless, I have many projects I was working on and have completed, and I’ll probably start others just for the joy of it. In this thread, I’ll showcase my latest production, which, for the reasons mentioned above, will remain only here.

bree90
    Participant

Brailyn

Brailyn

bree90
    Participant

Feels underwear

bree90
    Participant

feel guepiere

bree90
    Participant

Lovelle

bree90
    Participant

Lovelle Extreme

bree90
    Participant

Avah

Vaughan

Hi Bree,
    I’m glad you are still part of our forum.

Also I’m sorry Achat never resolved the issue of retrospectively charging our member designers for their mistake or was even prepared to compromise.

I tried to help but as yet are still waiting for a reply like you… so maybe that is the reply.
    And I agree – Achat that is very disrespectful to members who have helped with the new weekly upgrades while Achat staff could then concentrate on the game upgrades.

The designs you Bree, have here are fantastic and it is our loss they will never make it to the A-Shop.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.