Skip to content

Clothing On “Lets Talk” – couch sitting position

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing On “Lets Talk” – couch sitting position

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Masaru88
    Participant

I know this sounds kind of lame but who here agrees the siting down couch position needs to have a clothes on option?

Last time I checked in real life, if you bring your partner home you don't automatically get naked when you sit down on a couch….

sure you do after playing the bases haha, but all seriousness it's one little thing I would want fixed in some way. 

This pose should have a clothed as well as a sex clothed version.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Well, Masaru, this is something we had talk sometimes and can tell you most of us agree with you: it can be nice to have that option in this pose cause it can be a good chance for have a simple chat just not using only the dance pose!

Lover
    Participant

I dream of having two different couch poses… one just for talk, wearing in street clothes and the other as foreplay/after play pose in sex clothes.
    It would be even nice to have some actions in different clothes. Eg “just talk” or “cheers!” (having a drink), “gentle kiss” in street clothes, “hot kiss” or “snuggle” in sex cltohes.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, Lover….the one we have now suit your first idea, it need just some simple new option, like toast (“my love, where you was hiding the glasses!?” rofl!) and an option who simulate a normal, friendly talk.

About the second one, it will be realizedn from zero…..a good start is to be seated on the couch, close each other…..thenb, more!

Rukya
    Participant

in the same way , it will be nice to remove the panty in the pampered poses

Covems
    Participant

I dream of having two different couch poses… one just for talk, wearing in street clothes and the other as foreplay/after play pose in sex clothes.
    It would be even nice to have some actions in different clothes. Eg “just talk” or “cheers!” (having a drink), “gentle kiss” in street clothes, “hot kiss” or “snuggle” in sex cltohes.

I dream of being able to take off my clothing once I am in the room.  Have a little icon of a person, showing shoes, trousers/skirt, shirt/blouse, hat… then they get reduced by layers.

Click on the shirt… the shirt is removed… click again on the shirt area… the bra or undershirt is removed… etc…

We could both enter the room fully clothed…
    Then you could strip your partner…  slowly…    or just rip them off… whatever the case may be.

Nat33
    Participant

YES Covems, great idea and like that the “bug” for the sex of shemales is ok 🙂

Lover
    Participant

This button and being able to change clothes in room would be prefect. I just think my dream could be fulfilled earlier…lol.

Fantasme
    Participant

I dream of being able to take off my clothing once I am in the room. Have a little icon of a person, showing shoes, trousers/skirt, shirt/blouse, hat… then they get reduced by layers.

Click on the shirt… the shirt is removed… click again on the shirt area… the bra or undershirt is removed… etc…

We could both enter the room fully clothed…
    Then you could strip your partner… slowly… or just rip them off… whatever the case may be.

BUMP !
    That exactly what i’m looking for !
    Not just street clothes or sex clothes…
    Rrhhhhaaaaa remove each clothe one by one… 🙂 🙂 🙂

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Fantasme, welcome to our nice village, the forum! New villagers are always welcome and i'd like to invite you to do your presentation here, if you like!

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,22.0.html

What you like, what are you looking for here and in AChat……but you are free to share only what you want, of course! And if you like good music, come to the Bar & Grill

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.0.html

for the bedut of the Cock n' Roses! great song and a first free drink! enjoy!

bc11
    Participant

Hello All

I sign myself for above ideas with both hands 🙂 Clothing on Couch would be great for just chat or simply nice start before real fun :).

Not to mention it could be also useful for RP (specially with some nice actions planned 🙂 )

Currently the only option is to dance which is sometimes simply strange. It might be even good to have to options for this : “mainly for talking” and something with more agressive moves 🙂

Taking of cloths is another thing missing. Could be useful for good foreplay, all king of games etc. Definitely worth discussing with more details 🙂

I could also add ideas for some “clothed sex”, but not sure if anyone else could find it interesting 🙂

Regards to all of you…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

hello bc and welcome to the AChat Village (forum)! of course, what i said to Fantasme is valid for you too! ;D

Lover
    Participant

Welcome to the forum bc11 🙂

I could also add ideas for some “clothed sex”, but not sure if anyone else could find it interesting Smiley

Be sure, many will find it interesting. Feel free to add your ideas, we WANT to read them! Also if you have ideas for new or existing poses, here is the right place to add them.
    And introduce to forum, hentaiboy gave the link.

Rukya
    Participant

About clothed sex :

You can have clothed sex yet , but there is a little problem . in fact little more

🙂 . If you wear the shortest dress and try anal , the penis/strappy pass through the dress . If you wear a harness , each penetration must be hurting cause the part covering the pussy and the anus is not removed .

S how propose a good clothed sex pose knowing this ? using inly mouth ? no thanks , sucking a dildo just to suck it is silly 🙂

bc11
    Participant

To continue on clothed sex :
    Well it is not as easy as adding new pose or new clothes for sure.

There has to be some more “complex logic” behind it than just poses with clothes, otherwise it will make no sense for reasons Rukya already mentioned.

Maybe some additional options for clothes like: pants can be pulled down, skirts, dresses pulled up ? Anyway it would bring significant improvements to the game for sure, even if that would be limited to just some clothes and positions 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.