Skip to content

cum inside

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat cum inside

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Azrielle
    Participant

mmm yes please, love that cum dripping out into my ginger curls. mind you been so long I've nearly forgotten. 

Mmmmmmm a fellow ginge woo hoo  :-*
    that's a great idea

ZOMG!! Heya Andrea… Yes, us redheads are few and far between. Just like in real life. When the carpet doesn't match the curtains, it's just plain wrong… lolz.

MWAH!
    AZRIELLE

AndreaJ
    Participant

ZOMG!! Heya Andrea… Yes, us redheads are few and far between. Just like in real life. When the carpet doesn't match the curtains, it's just plain wrong… lolz.

MWAH!
    AZRIELLE

You are right there.. curtains & pelmet have too match lol ….have a g/f who is always changing her hair colour…….its ok tho as she's shaved pmsl xx

siralirali
    Participant

very very good idea would be nice u can in every position decide if u pull or not. an oozing ot scene would make me crazy.

Turbolover69
    Participant

Yes, I also vote for a cum inside option in the game. My lady wants me to me cum inside her and loves the idea of seeing cum dripping out of her pussy and running down her legs. Now that would be a great sight!  :-*

siralirali
    Participant

thx turbolover for the positive reply i hope more users will provide this applet and call on the AChat team to do so

Pafe
    Participant

Hiya's…

This is a great idea, and I like the suggestion of an option button.  I too, enjoy that feeling in real life, and anything they can do in this to suggest those sensations would be great!  I like to keep the movements going so I can feel it coming out, or roll up on top of him so he can feel it too.  Then there are other times when I want it all over me.  It's so hot and nasty in a sexy sort of way.

Thanks for letting me share,
    Pafe

Lover
    Participant

I support every wish to give/get the cum where we want it.

And welcome siralirali and turbolover

gingerly
    Participant

Hi

I agree with All these suggestions,, thank you thank you……!

bluedenim
    Participant

Hi Gingerly

Welcome to the forum!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.