Skip to content

Cut or Uncut? Size? Shape? Tell me your favorite Penis

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat Cut or Uncut? Size? Shape? Tell me your favorite Penis

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    malicious101
    Participant

Ladies?

i made a mistake as a child, from what Im hearing , the foreskin assists in giving the women more pleasure. After all, it is god given, and now it looks like a mushroom

What Shape do you women prefer? sraight? upwards? downwards? It is usually said that upwards shaped penises can hit the g-spot easier
    but in a doggy, downwards can

Thick? Wide? Thin?

also, Big mushroom heads ? little cutsie heads?

go on, talk 

kittenlepurr
    Participant

I'll answer.

Uncut bent slightly upwards. Though slightly downwards I wouldn't mind either … Thick Definitely would be my choice doesn't have to be long but long is easier to take if its less thick.

As for the head its a mix I don't mind either because I am very tease intensive with it

Adera
    Participant

Hope you're okay with me posting here even though I'm a tgirl?

Anyway I fully agree with Kitten on this topic.

Though I feel like I should point out that there are many more factors that we take into consideration other than than the penis as well.

kittenlepurr
    Participant

-hugs Adera-

Though I feel like I should point out that there are many more factors that we take into consideration other than than the penis as well.

Absolutely and not all of them are physical.

prias
    Participant

mmmh don't tell me that an oyster penis will fit you BB

Kingdustin
    Participant

hmm…for me  it be cut slightly bent up in between medium and large size and cute, also attached to a TS  …..sorry guy I'm not on the menu  lol

on side note , cut or uncut it really doesn't matter. the only thing iv seen or was told it make you look bigger and cleaner.

Brandybee
    Participant

oysters ….    why not, I heard they were an aphrodisiac…  grinning ….

piratee
    Participant

you're right BB… they are an aphrodisiac…
    if you eat 6 or 8 dozens of them !!!!

and all that you can have that way is a stomach pain…
    not a hard on !

and imagine you have both two !

kittenlepurr
    Participant

hmm…for me  it be cut slightly bent up in between medium and large size and cute, also attached to a TS  …..sorry guy I'm not on the menu  lol

on side note , cut or uncut it really doesn't matter. the only thing iv seen or was told it make you look bigger and cleaner.

Cut does look neater but I like uncut guys more mainly because if you lick under the skin you tease between both the cock and the skin around the head.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.