Skip to content

FM Pose Review Request. 289. The Milkmaid 2.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat FM Pose Review Request. 289. The Milkmaid 2.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Vaughan

Released Sat 23 Sept 2023

We have a new pose for FM.

PRICE: A$299

This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall, MF Section – Box 8 – Using Hands or Dildo..
    This is a general request for someone in the MF community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.
    1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    3. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    4. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    5. Identify if a good buy for a members.

Michelle989
    Participant

What I like about this pose is it’s interactive nature, my poses are focused on him where as his poses focus on me with one exception when he starts playing wiv himself …boys will be boys naughty and nice 😊

Michelle989
    Participant

Love to watch and feel a nice man stroke his cock as we play Achat together, makes my early morning in Perth so special when I wake early before my iphones alarm clock rings in my ear and tells me ” Michelle you will be late for work again” love this game

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.