Skip to content

Foreplay For Innocence MF Pose Idea

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Foreplay For Innocence MF Pose Idea

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Max Alefz
    Participant

What can I say…
    I’m not a very good designer, so I doubt that I will be able to create a good and believable pose and action. I don’t really want to do something unnatural, although in the game there are poses that go beyond the physiology and anatomy of the human body)))

What actions would I add specifically for the proposed new pose, with the code name “foreplay for innocence”.
    As a rule, a woman needs longer caresses to move to the desired stage of arousal before subsequently inserting the penis into the vagina.
    One way is to caress the lower abdomen, pubic area and inner thighs.

For the basic pose, you can take the “woman lying on the bed” position, as an option the initial pose “The Flexy Girl”. It is important here that both partners clearly see each other’s faces and also their genitals.

Actions of a man:
    caressing a woman’s inner thighs and pubic area with her hand;
    caressing the clitoris with a finger;
    caressing the labia majora and minora with a finger;
    rubbing the head of the penis against the woman’s lower abdomen and pubis;
    rubbing the head of the penis against the woman’s clitoris;
    rubbing the head of the penis against the woman’s half-open labia minora;
    dipping the tip of the head of the penis, and shallow play in the area of the woman’s vaginal opening;
    deeper penetration of the penis into the woman’s vagina, with simultaneous kisses of her chest and face

Actions of a woman:
    caressing your own breasts and nipples;
    a welcoming opening of the legs and a playful demonstration of one’s external genitalia, with the woman’s fingers opening the labia;
    stroking the man’s penis and head of the penis with his hand;
    stroking the penis with your hand and simultaneously touching the penis with your pubis and labia;
    stroking the penis with the hand and completely inserting the penis into the woman’s vagina, with hot kisses of the man’s face and lips.

Vaughan

Sweet idea Max.
    So much so I thought it would be better in a topic of its own.

I really do like the way you think. Lets hope Achat or one of our member pose creators picks up on the idea and see what they can materialise.

Great idea. I hope you post more of your ideas and views.

JessiCapri
    Participant

Max your pose idea is very HOT. I hope one of our extremely talented designers will pick up on these ideas and create something epic!!

Thanks so much for sharing. ~hugs~

Looking forward to more of your suggestions!!

~ X Jess

Max Alefz
    Participant

За полгода идея не стала никому интересной… немного странно и печально.

Предлагаю сделать фильтр для идей по игре, если за полгода не реализована, то тема с идеей перемещается в “архив”.

Max Alefz
    Participant

For six months, the idea did not become interesting to anyone… a little strange and sad.

I propose to make a filter for ideas for the game; if it is not implemented within six months, then the topic with the idea is moved to the “archive”.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.