Skip to content

future features !

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat future features !

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Big_Leo
    Participant

Yep Bobbler, but first let them work on interface improvements and friends list. Then a new position would be nice. I'd suggest actually two foreplay positions, cunnilingus and fellatio (pussy licking and blowjob for those of you who don't master the technical terms; sorry but I find them much more evocative and less vulgar ).

Billy
    Participant

Yep Bobbler, but first let them work on interface improvements and friends list. Then a new position would be nice. I'd suggest actually two foreplay positions, cunnilingus and fellatio (pussy licking and blowjob for those of you who don't master the technical terms; sorry but I find them much more evocative and less vulgar ).

I totaly agree with this.. 

brandy
    Participant

and a after sex cuddle  would be great, naked of course    preferably spooning. Don't know about ya'll but after a good round of sex i dont want to stand up and cuddle 

Anonymous

ah HAH! i told you we needed a new position!

Suriban
    Participant

and a after sex cuddle  would be great, naked of course     preferably spooning. Don't know about ya'll but after a good round of sex i dont want to stand up and cuddle 

I want to throw my support behind this too Closest thing we got at the moment is the kissing in the handjob scene, which will do in a pinch but it'd be nice to have a dedicated position. Kissing, hand-holding, spooning all while lying on the bed naked is something I would love to see.

Susanne
    Participant

I want to throw my support behind this too Closest thing we got at the moment is the kissing in the handjob scene, which will do in a pinch but it'd be nice to have a dedicated position. Kissing, hand-holding, spooning all while lying on the bed naked is something I would love to see.

Ooooh yes pleeeeeeease!

Peete
    Participant

and a after sex cuddle  would be great, naked of course     preferably spooning. Don't know about ya'll but after a good round of sex i dont want to stand up and cuddle 

I would love it….. 

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.