Skip to content

Getting started in Achat. What do I need to buy?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ Getting started in Achat. What do I need to buy?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    AZNLoverV
    Participant

Getting started in Achat.

So what do I need to buy?
    What poses are recommended?
    What accessories or looks or tattoos?
    If someone else has the pose, do I also have to own the pose to use it or how does it work?
    How do I change the look/face of my male character?

Unhealer
    Participant

guys dont need to buy out the entire wardrobe like a lot of chicks do, save money for the poses, dont bother with the 3some poses (its rare to find people who actually want to do 3some and even then theres like 30$ worth of poses, half of which are 3 people masturbating)

mooncalf
    Participant

I realize that this is an old topic, but instead of starting a new one I thought it would be better to ressurect this one.

So what do I need to buy?  The originator of this topic asked that question and got about 4 replies before it dissolved into a wardrobe discussion.  I am currently playing as a free member, but considering subscrbing and becoming a premium member, I've often wondered about this question myself.

I am a Hetro Female.  I ask all you experienced players.  If you were me, with a starting budget of 1500 AChat dollars what poses, body options and clothing would you purchase first?

Bear
    Participant

I would suggest body option and clothes first since most premium maless have a majority of poses. Creating your “look” is probably the most important factor here to distance yourself from the generic non premium loook. …

Choose your wardrobe along the style of play you also do… if RP you may want to consider adding costumes. Clothes for females are pricey, so emphasizing that at the beginning to create somee diversity isn't a bad thing IMO.

As you play… pickup up your favorite poses to insure their availability… but at the start… I don't think relying on the male here to provide those is a bad thing. A budget necissity.

HAVE FUN mooncalf… and congraduations on the move to premium.

Brandybee
    Participant

Ok, I get asked this question alot by the lads . It seems the guys, by the majority of women, are expected to have the poses. I usually give the below pointers

1) Dance pose – good for general chat and rp in a room.
    2) Oral sex on both, check out the relevent poses for personal choice
    3) Choose 3 position poses for intercourse, again , personal choice.
    4) After ,you add as you learn preferences.
    5) Get a background to define from a free user ( likely to get more action lol )
    6) Look at body options , hair, growth etc..
    7) check out the clothing on other Avatars and profiles and go shop for preferences 🙂
    8) Any AS left, spend on poses or room as you go.

and HAVE FUN 😉

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Best suggestion i can give, is to take a little of time to experiment the poses whit some old premium friend…..don't run to buy poses, cause at least you end to buy some you don't like….

from my experience, i can say i don't had buy the standing poses, eccept the two whit girl (if i can remember well) cause at least they are really useless IMO. the only one i will probably buy is the one in SSS and MMS where two are standing up in front of the third sitting on the chair

Bear
    Participant

Very good advice… 1500 in scrip doesn't go far… so spend wisely..

Ok, I get asked this question alot by the lads . It seems the guys, by the majority of women, are expected to have the poses. I usually give the below pointers

1) Dance pose – good for general chat and rp in a room. 199A$,.. you can consider the foreplay at 50A$, but dance is a more initmate interlude for that first contact
    2) Oral sex on both, check out the relevent poses for personal choice Personal choice important, but balance between recieving and giving. That standard standing bj costs 199A$, side 69 50$A,…standard 69 199A$
    3) Choose 3 position poses for intercourse, again , personal choice. expect to shell out between 450A$ and 600A$
    4) After ,you add as you learn preferences. a rough summation at this point you have spent roughly 50-200 in scrip on the foreplay, 200 to 400 on oral and close to 600 on intercourse… you'll roughly have spent anywhere from 850$A to 1200A$
    5) Get a background to define from a free user  ( likely to get more action  lol ) 50A$
    6) Look at body options , hair, growth etc.. my opinion necessary… to distance yourself from the generic Avatar… 50A$ goes a long way here…
    7) check out the clothing on other Avatars and profiles and go shop for preferences at least get rid of the blue shirt…find a replacement 50A$
    Any AS left, spend on poses or room as you go. glances in the pocket wallet… may not be much there…but doesn't hurt to save it for somthing unthought of.

and  HAVE FUN  ditto

I would advise before buying to check the woman with men thread and look at a few of the pose review… at least it will givwe you a good idea how existing users feel of the pose… and let you know of some of the actions available on them…

mooncalf
    Participant

Bear and Brandybee

That is exactly what I was looking for.  Thank you so much for taking the time and looking everthing up in the shop.   You are all so kind and helpful. 

I do have a suggestion… is it possible for anyone to clean up this topic and eliminate all the nonsense and off topic postings? 

I pondered your suggestion and agreed that due to the age of many of these responses, trimming this thread is a practical thing to do. I have alerted parties whose entries will be affected… giving them a week to respond.  The thread will be cleaned up on or after 6/25/12 Anyone with objections please contact me aspa (edited: or asap) before that date.,,,, >>>

Brandybee
    Participant

You are very welcome , Have fun now, I’m sure if you need to check out any poses you will get plenty of volunteers 🙂

Bear
    Participant

EVERY party affected is being noticed of the intent and are being given an opportunity to respond before I act.  …The bulk of the entries are  more than 8 months old…not current jabber… of which I would apporach this in a different manner. However…Mooncalf makes a very valid point…the difficulty someimes of weeding thru threads for actual information. 

*** Topic cleaned ***

Vaughan

Topic Update

For Hetero members, please refer to this topic. It shows you the best poses to buy first and then of course, you can add more as you go

Topics (Forum Home Page) » Woman with man in AChat » MF Pose Own Starter Pack Considerations for New Members.

MF Pose Own Starter Pack Considerations for New Members.

Maybe other couple mixes could do an “Own Starter Pose Pack” similar to the MF to help new joins of other genres.

Apart from poses, it is important to wear clothes.
    Walking around nude will not endear you to members and will quickly earn you an ignore, or worst.. the Domme’s may peg you.

Buy clothes to mix and match with the free items.

Girls have the advantage here. Guys do tend to buy the poses so girls can perhaps spend a little more A$ on their appearance.

BEST BUYS FOR GIRLS

Buy a hair style and background to suit your personality. Hairstyles vary for girls. Cheapest backgrounds are 99A$.

The best buys are these dresses, as they also have shoes come with the outfit. They are under A$200 each

This one has no shoes but comes with stockings instead.

BEST BUY FOR GUYS (Bear in mind poses are more important for guys when you first join.)

Competition is high for guys and girls are very choosy. Practice your open chat lines and give compliments.

You need basic poses but also you want to look good and attractive. This is to distinguish you from a free user.
    Choose a good background. The cheapest are 99A$

Consider facial hair

Hair Style

Waist Coat to wear with the free jeans and trainers

The important thing is chat, being polite and taking No gracefully. Do not send colds or beg for A$ or sex. It is really NOT ATTRACTIVE.
    Do not expect sex. Treat potential partners with respect as you would in RL.
    There are people behind the avatars so be friendly, use humour and silly jokes and don’t be afraid to laugh at yourself
    Achat is what you make it.
    Depending on your attitude, It can be fun and exciting or very dull and boring.

Most important thing is Have fun and make friends… the rest should happen naturally.

Obviously, the more you invest in the game… that is time AND money to become Premium, the more rewarding it can be.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.