Skip to content

MF Pose Review REQUEST – 9. Hand job with Anal stimulation

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review REQUEST – 9. Hand job with Anal stimulation

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    tom
    Participant

MF Pose Review. 9. Hand job with Anal stimulation

Released: October 19, 2009

handjob with anal stimulation in 3D sex game AChat

Do you like this position? And your partner?
    Do you have experiences or questions?
    Don’t hesitate to share them here!

Tharvun
    Participant

Hi,

i just got the new scene. One of the most expensive ons. But compared with the other one from end of september (wheelbarrow), it is really didappointing. It is basically always the same action (handjob and dildo), not much variation. And this for a quite high price. Well maybe i have to wait till i checked it out compleatly (by seeing the girls actions too) but till now i wouldnt buy it again.

Maybe it would have been better for the team of achat to do one of the things that had been proposed here in the forum.

Tharvun
    (stiill happy with achat but a little disappointed right now

🙁 )

Willyco
    Participant

I completely agree with Tharvun…

the new scene is poor… and not a lot of guys agree to be penetrate with a dildo… I prefere something like handjob and blowjob … it’s more stimulating for me that this… and is impossible to test the scene before to buy it… I want the recess power!! (I don’t want to buy it after to have see the real consistence of it…)

sorry but at this time achat have taked the wrong way…

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Tharvun
    Participant

@Willyco
    the problem is not the anal penetration, we all knew this, its the lack of different actions in the scene. Most of the 6 actions are varations of the first. So the scene istnt worth the money tough i have only tested it with robot girl, so i dont know what options the girl has.

Tharvun
    Participant

as i said in the other threat, i dont like it. Not because of the penetration. It can be quite exiting to get penetrated by a girl with a dildo while she rubs your penis. The scene isnt worth it. It doesnt have much actions and they are mainly a variation of the first scene.

And than for this price!! More expensive than wheelbarrow and 4 times more than some really good scenes.

I think Achat made a mistake. You maybe should have listned to the people here in the forum. 🙂 🙂 🙂

Big_Leo
    Participant

Guys; the girls have a blowjob option in this one

I’m definitely not a fan of putting something in my ass either, but if it makes my partner happy I’ll do as usual: tell her to be discreet about it and erase it from my fantasy.

Oh, and guys, if you want to know what options your partners will have, just change into a girl, try them with the robot, and then change back. This has two downsides: 1. you’ll have to re-do your avatar from scratch and 2. you’ll have to stand the hassle while you do it and other users believe you are a girl (but it will give you a good idea of the sympathy our dear female friends deserve for being here).

Remember: knowledge is power 😉

Anonymous

thanks for the good news, leo.  glad to hear that a blowjob action is possible.  it would have seemed very odd if it was NOT included.  we'll have to see if willy & tharvun change their mind at all about it once they've been in the room with a girl…NOT robot girl.

i can see why the dildo was added but don't think it is necessary.  it's there to spice things up a little (especially for the girls so they can turn the table so to speak).

Anonymous

so the blowjob action is not enough for you to like the scene?

Tharvun
    Participant

Huuuu, no need to be that big bobbler ;D

The blowjob is only one aspect and as I told in the other treat the options for the man are really not that much interessting and in all the other new scenes both sides have interessting options.

Anonymous

hey tharvun, bigger is better on AChat, right 

i know you're disappointed, and i may be also once i try out this position, but if you think about it, the guy is lying on the bed so there's not too much that he would be doing.  in other positions he can be a lot more active.

Willyco
    Participant

I have test the scene with real girls, (I know that I can change my gender and test it with the roboboy, but I prefere don’t do it)
    and I don’t change my idea…

a girl ask me if really I love a dildo in my ass, an other tell me that she don’t love do this, and I must explicate them that I dislike to, and if possible they must ignore this part of action…but really it’s hurts and immotivate…

there are 6 options for the male and 3 are about the movements to do with the dildo…

if I can I want suggest some variations…

1) take the head of the girls between the male hands and guide it (like the last option of the second 69…)
    2) take the hands of the girls and move on the belly or the legs
    3) wrap the male legs around the body of the girls
    4) rub the female tits during the blowjob
    5) rub the female pussy with a foot during the blowjob
    6) if you want introduce something in the anus, use the fingers, for the girls and the boys too…
    7) for the girls, massage the balls of the guy during the blowjob
    8 ) for the girls, lick the top , the shaft or the balls of the guy like in the 69 poses
    9) for the girls, kiss the plevis and the belly of the guy…
    10) for the girls, make a tits fuck

you can see, and a lot of persons here (I’m sure) agree with me that this position is completely wrong…
    maybe you can add the dildo option at the girls that have buyed the strap-on… like a combo 😉

I know that the buing option is free, but I want reject this buy, because I haven’t the possibility to test the new pose completely before the buy.

A last suggest…

Only for the premium users, make a change for robotgirl and robotboy or create a new entity whit is possible to test the new items without buy it… it’s can change the situation in the better way!!!!

I repeat again my opinion… WRONG scene and WRONG way to discover it

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Willyco
    Participant

for commodity I only copy and paste and edit a little the my post from an other tread, in blue the adds:

I have test the scene with real girls, (I know that I can change my gender and test it with the roboboy, but I prefere don’t do it)
    and I don’t change my idea…

a girl ask me if really I love a dildo in my ass, an other tell me that she don’t love do this, and I must explicate them that I dislike to, and if possible they must ignore this part of action…but really it’s hurts and immotivate…

there are 6 options for the male and 3 are about the movements to do with the dildo…

if I can I want suggest some possible variations that was ignored or not used but very easy to see around…

1) take the head of the girls between the male hands and guide it (like the last option of the second 69…)
    2) take the hands of the girls and move on the belly or the legs
    3) wrap the male legs around the body of the girls
    4) rub the female tits during the blowjob
    5) rub the female pussy with a foot during the blowjob
    6) if you want introduce something in the anus, use the fingers, for the girls and the boys too…
    7) for the girls, massage the balls of the guy during the blowjob
    8 ) for the girls, lick the top , the shaft or the balls of the guy like in the 69 poses
    9) for the girls, kiss the plevis and the belly of the guy…
    10) for the girls, make a tits fuck

you can see, and a lot of persons here (I’m sure) agree with me that this position is completely wrong…
    maybe you can add the dildo option at the girls that have buyed the strap-on… like a combo 😉

I know that the buing option is free, but I want reject this buy, because I haven’t the possibility to test the new pose completely before the buy.

You MUST explicate better the new actions in the site or better make a “robot test” (read bottom) only for the premium users that can buy the addons

A last suggest…

Only for the premium users, make a change for robotgirl and robotboy or create a new entity whit is possible to test the new items without buy it… it’s can change the situation in the better way!!!!

I repeat again my opinion… WRONG scene and WRONG way to discover it

I have buyed the scene where the girl fuck the guy with the strap-on because someone ask me, and only after 2 or 3 weeks that was accessible…
    I have buyed this scene directly for my intrest because I hope that the dildo was only an option not the constant of this pose. This pose promise a lot and not mantain… a totaly delusion!!!

Tharvun
    Participant

@willyco
    100% (i would say more if i would make sense) agreed.

One really good action (the Blowjob) and on the mans side 3 or 4 nearly identical acions is not enough, even i one likes the dildo action.

Nicoquin
    Participant

but, there you can squirt almost with every action 😀

Tom, Rab, maybe you could add some features without dildo in a future weekly update, free for us who bought it 😉

Nicoquin.

Anonymous

but, there you can squirt almost with every action

well at least THAT is an improvement 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.