Skip to content

help.. my account is hacked.. i cant lojin..

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Got any problems running AChat? help.. my account is hacked.. i cant lojin..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Vaughan

Hi Metindemir,
    Welcome to Forum.
    Sorry to hear you are locked out.

If you have paid to play on at least one occasion, you should be able to log in again and restart your account.

I believe issues occur when an account has only ever been gifted to buy things and to play. When such an account has been inactive for over 6 weeks, then Achat automatically locks and deletes the account. This is so their servers do not get too bogged down with free user accounts.

Either way, i suggest you contact Support on the menu bar above and see if your account can be re-activated.
    And please let us know here, what they advise and how you get on, in case other members have the same issues.

Good Luck

metindemir
    Participant

I am actively using my account. all updates is ok..when i using and While I was in the game, I suddenly fell out of the game and my password was changed. I couldn’t enter.

Vaughan

Hi,
    Thank you for the extra information.

Can you remember what you were doing at the time?
    Sometimes words or actions can activate a ban.

I have reported it to Achat but ask you also report the situation to them.
    They will be able to explain things further and hopefully resolve the situation.

Please let us know how you get on.

metindemir
    Participant

I did not do anything. I didn’t say anything. I did not insult anyone. I made the last 3 updates to the game. I was suddenly dropped from the game. I tried to login again but it said my password is wrong. I could never enter. If necessary, I can give my password, which I always use, to the interested parties. so that they know if it’s me or not.

Vaughan

Hi Metindemir,
    I’m sorry you are still having issues with the game.
    I have sent another message to Achat along with the URL of this topic to see if they can help you.

Please let us know how you get on.

Vaughan

Hi Metindemir,

Achat have replied to me. It seems you have been banned and have contravened their terms of service.
    Please contact Achat Support for any more information.

Hi,
    sorry all bans have their good reason, that is not system error.
    Regards,
    AChat support

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.