Skip to content

I want My profile is for sale!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Personal Ads I want My profile is for sale!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jdbig89
    Participant

Hi! I have a male profile! With lots of poses and clothes! I want to sell this! Unfortunately, I don’t have time to play!! If you are interested, contact me: bigero89@gmail.com

Jdbig89
    Participant

Hi! My profile is for sale! Unfortunately, I don’t have time to play! There are many poses and many more! If you are interested, contact me and see how much is in my profile: bigero89@gmail.com

Jdbig89
    Participant

Hi! My profile is for sale! Unfortunately, I don’t have time to play! There are many poses and many more! If you are interested, contact me and see how much is in my profile: bigero89@gmail.com

Vaughan

Hi Jdbig89,
    Welcome to Forum.
    I’m sorry to hear you are leaving the game, even briefly. I hope you continue to look in here to keep updated on whats happening in Achat.

I’m not sure whether anyone will buy your profile and account. Even if they do, you may take a loss in what its worth.
    Members do not usually sell their profiles as it is a sex site.
    There are suspicions and trust issues, especially where real money and real details are concerned.

It may be worth keeping the log in details of your Achat account safe so that you can play again when you have time in the future.

That’s what most of our members do.

If you have paid for your account on at least one occasion,  your account will be safe, even if it disappears from the game. This usually happens after about 6 weeks. Your Achat account and avatar is only dormant or in hibernation.

Once you log in again, your account will become live and you can play with all your bought items, provided, you have of course, paid for a premium.
    Otherwise, you can just play as a free user.

Good Luck and I hope you will return in the future.

Michelle989
    Participant

Im so sorry jdbig you feel you want to sell your account, i feel your profile is sumit you shouldn’t sell because it represents you, its who you are! And should never be sold like meat! Any way thats my opinion

love Michelle Xxx

Jdbig89
    Participant

I understand this, I paid a lot of money for this profile and I don’t have time to play, I haven’t logged in since 2020, I have 90% of the poses! and a lot of clothes! Sorry for this profile..

Jdbig89
    Participant

I registered in the game around 2012-2013 and was active until 2018. I tried to play when I had some time, but I haven’t logged in since 2020!I loved this game, but unfortunately I don’t have time to play it due to other reasons…(family) I would be happy if this profile was used by someone who has time to play!…but if no one needs it Maybe I’ll enter at some point, but once or twice a year I don’t see the point…, sorry my English is so bad, I’m using a translator, im Hungarian…

Vaughan

Hi Jd,
    Your English is very good, so no worries.

Sometimes real life does interrupt our online play, so my advice would be to keep your log in details safe and play as and when you get a few spare hours.
    Especially being a 5 year member.
    Achat has realised some players have to do this because of RL commitments and therefore sell the one week premium ticket, so you can pay as you go, rather than a whole month or year.

These are all the current options.

We have asked for the three day premium ticket that cost A$100 to be returned for this very reason but have not received an answer yet.

I hope you continue to look in on our forum and post in other topics too, eg the song topics.
    Sometimes while the game cannot always be accessible, Forum is a good way to keep up to date with things and stay in touch.

Hope you do stay around.

Jdbig89
    Participant

Its ok, But I remember you could only get this as a gift or if you bought A$ for yourself

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.