Skip to content

Becoming a developer and where to send your creations and designs.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Artist’s Alley Becoming a developer and where to send your creations and designs.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

a volte fanno aspettare parecchio…..fidati, altri creatori coi son passati!

@Lover or Brandy: can you please sent a pm to AChat and ask how long it will take to answer to a designer, please?

Lover
    Participant

Hb, you know the answer… she should send another email and ask for a feedback. That's always quicker then if we do it

angelica_
    Participant

hello I do not speak English, I would like to know how can I sell the clothes that I created, I sent my creation to various email (achat.support@gmail.com -achat.model@gmail.comsupport@gmail.com) but I have not had any answer..

Lover
    Participant

I have asked A-Team, when they answer I will message you.

angelica_
    Participant

hello to everyone, once I created a dress how do I make it public? how do I sell it ?, I tried marie Email the staf but I never got no answer . :-[

Pandorra
    Participant

Don't loose hope. It takes long to eternal to receive an answer.
    Several month maybe no exception.
    How long did you wait already?

Lover
    Participant

You had sent it to the right email. And I told you already, I have asked them to answer to you

angelica_
    Participant

inviato 2 settimane fa circa ma altre volte ho inviato mail… ma nemmeno una risposta!!

Anonymous

AChat is working on the server. so you need to wait. Follow the address from the website. No Mod can accelerate you request. Keep sending and keep waiting. Sorry no better answer.

[hr]

I try GOOGLE translator

AChat sta lavorando sul server. quindi è necessario aspettare. Seguire l'indirizzo dal sito web. No Mod può accelerare voi richiesta. Mantenere l'invio e continuare ad aspettare. Siamo spiacenti risposta non è migliore.

Tiger_Mike
    Participant

Patience my friend

🙂
    So far I sent 6 emails with several products and all I got is only a few nice posts from colleagues on this forum, who keep telling me to be patient! My first email to the support team was around the new-year-time (1st or 2nd January). However I did not get, even , a confirmation email to tell me whether my emails were received!!
    It does not sound like encouraging to creators. I honestly stopped creating or even opening my account daily as I used to. And when I figured out (with personal efforts) the way to create 3d stuff, and created a couple locations, I did not bother to send anything!
    Sorry if I caused any disappointment but this is how it is

🙂

Cheers,

Mike

santony85
    Participant

🙂 🙂

jeppit
    Participant

QUOTE: “Patience my friend
    So far I sent 6 emails with several products and all I got is only a few nice posts from colleagues on this forum, who keep telling me to be patient!
    My first email to the support team was around the new-year-time (1st or 2nd January).
    However I did not get, even , a confirmation email to tell me whether my emails were received!!

It does not sound like encouraging to creators. I honestly stopped creating or even opening my account daily as I used to. And when I figured out (with personal efforts)  the way to create 3d stuff, and created a couple locations, I did not bother to send anything!

Sorry if I caused any disappointment but this is how it is
    Cheers,
    Mike”

Its april 2018 not answering me ? So not much changed

Bullrun01_fr
    Participant

How and where to post new clothes ?

Hi everybody.

I’ve been searching here how to submit some new clothes.
    I made a try with some new clothes, but (I am sorry for this) I cannot find :

1 – To which address should I post my creation ?

2 – How should it be packaged ? (zip ? rar ?…)

3 – Which files have to be in ?

4 – How should they be named ? (renamed freely or not ?)

Thank you for your help 🙂

Zuzannah
    Participant

Hi Bullrun.

I've had a looksie through the forum.  And I've only found this thread that may be useful.

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4540.0.html

You may have seen this one already.  Plus you may also have found a lot of threads and posts about how long it takes for the ACHAT team to respond.  Keep Trying.  I think it's great that people like yourself spend time designing.

Also, just a suggestion.  Post your designs here if you like.  (Make another thread in artists alley).  I think other people would like to see them.  But, be prepared for some constructive critism.  :  Or you could lock the thread yourself so no one can.

If the above thread doesn't help then write to support for some guidance.  Hopefully they will respond quickly.

You may want to have a looksie at this too, if you haven't already done so.

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/earn-a-living-with-dohots-achat/

Hope this helps.

Bullrun01_fr
    Participant

yes it helped a lot

Thank you zuzannah 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.