“So, do you think that they’ll be there?”

“Who?”

“You know who I mean.”

“You dont mean Matt and Eric?”

“Thats exactly who I mean.”

“Come on, Dev, you can’t still be sore about that day on the boat?”

I turned and glared at her.

“That was, what, two months ago? And besides, they’re really good guys.”

“It was six weeks ago, Karen. And, yes, I’m still upset. You should have told me beforehand.”

“Dev, if I’d have told you beforehand, you would’ve said no. You were so inhibited, you needed to let go once in awhile. You got laid, what, 2 or 3 times a year? I told Matt and Eric to loosen you up a little to get you to join our group.”

“Loosen me up? Don’t you mean break my will? And for your information it was more than 3 times a year.”

“Well, you weren’t exactly complaining afterwards and you’re definitely more relaxed since you’ve been part of our group.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. So, Where is this place?”

“I probably should have handled it differently. Its not too much further, we’re almost there.”
    ——————————————————————————————————————
    By the time we arrived, it looked like the party was in full swing. I recognized some of them but there were quite a few that I didn’t. But then again it was hard to focus on the faces with all the bodies writhing around. The debauchery was well under way, moans and screams permeated the air.

Karen grabbed my hand and said, “There’s a room over here that we can use to change, come with me.”
    We went into a bedroom and proceeded to strip off all of our clothing. I thought to myself, ‘Change, Karen, really?’.

Karen gave me a hug and looked me in the eyes. “Well, Dev, lets get out there and get laid, and I want you to have fun. Promise me.”

“I promise, Karen. You have fun too.”

I followed her out, there was no going back now.

We surveyed the room and wherever you looked, all you saw were girls on their knees, on their backs, on all fours. It was a full blown orgy.

“I don’t know, Karen, this is much bigger than our other get togethers.”

“You’ll be fine, Dev. Just relax and enjoy yourself. You can do this. If you need anything, you come find me, okay?”

“Okay, I guess. I’ll see you later.”

We went our separate ways. I started to make my around the room, this orgy was much larger than I expected. I stood and watched people going at it right out in the open with no hesitation, something I still had trouble with. I’ve only been to a couple smaller orgies with just our group but I still used some discretion.
    I went out onto the back porch and, surprisingly, no one was there. I leaned on the railing and looked out and thought to myself, what am I doing here?, what if I do run into Matt and Eric?, why did I agree to this? “Thanks, Karen”, I muttered under my breath.

“Hey, sorry to bother you, but is your name Dev?

“Yep, last I checked. Do I know you?”

“Sort of. My name is Andy, we met on the day of the boat trip. What was it, two months ago?”

Six weeks, why doesn’t anyone remember that. ” Okay, yeah, I thought you looked familiar. You’ll have to forgive me, my memory of that day on the boat is pretty much focused on one thing.”

“Right, sorry. I didn’t mean to…..”

“Don’t worry about it, you had nothing to do with it. So, why arent you inside with the others?”

“Oh, just needed some air. You?”

” Just thinking, really. This is much larger than I expected.”

“Yeah, once in awhile they go all out but, you know, we can have our own private party right here.”

I looked him up and down, not too bad. I looked him in the eyes, “What did you have in mind?”

He reached up and caressed my cheek, pushing my hair back. “Mmmmmm” I leaned over and kissed him. Lightly at first and then long, passionate kisses. Our tongues met and became intertwined.

He reached down and stroked my inner thigh but soon was running a finger up and down my slit. He paused at my opening and inserted his finger.

“Uhhhhh….” I moaned. I stroked his cock and felt how hard he was. I got down on my knees and started licking his cock up and down. Soon, I wrapped my lips around his cock and sucked him off. I began to rub my clit and felt how wet I was.

“Yessssss..” he said. He grabbed my head and looked at me. I looked at him and I knew what he wanted.
    I got up and led him over to the picnic table that was on the porch and I laid back on it. He got down between my legs and began to lick my slit. Long, slow movements and began to lick and nibble on my clit.

“Ohhhhh….yesssss, fuck meeeee” I whispered

Andy got up and we both looked at each other and I pulled him to me. He pushed his cock into me and began fucking me with long, slow thrusts. He leaned over and kissed me, shoving his tongue down my throat.

“Fuck, so tight,” he said as he fucked me harder and faster. I was able to match his thrusts taking his cock deeper.

We paused long enough to change positions. Andy laid flat on the table while I straddled him. I lowered my hips and pushed his cock deep inside me. I leaned over and kissed him and began to raise and lower my hips, slowly at first then faster.

I really started fucking him hard and fast when he said “Fuck!! I’m close, gonna cum.”

I got off of him and quickly put his cock in my mouth and sucked. I felt his cock pulse and cum gushed into my mouth. I swallowed every drop and then licked and cleaned his cock.

We laid on the table for a bit. “Thanks, Dev. you were great.

“Thanks, Andy, you too.”

He got up and headed back inside, leaving me alone again. I looked around and only then did I realize that several people had been watching us from inside. I blushed and looked away.
    I sat there lost in thought. Well, I did what you wanted, I got laid tonight. Why me, Karen? So what if I was inhibited. I was happy before. Except, thinking on it, no I wasn’t. I didn’t need to ‘let go’ once in awhile. Except, maybe I did need to let go. And yes, in fact, I did get laid more than 3 times a year. But, not by much. And that day on the boat. I didn’t complain afterwards because I did enjoy it. I liked it. How did you know, Karen? “How did you know I would…..”
    —————————————————————————————————————
    I had to find those two. They had to be here. It didn’t take long but there they were, Matt and Eric. Both had girls on their knees in front of them.

Finally, getting their attention, I pointed at both of them and then pointed at me. They both said something to the girls in front of them and headed my way.

“Hey, fellas.”

“Hey, Dev, it’s been awhile” Matt said. Didn’t Eric ever speak?

“Yeah, it has. Hey, Do you know why I wanted to see you guys?”

“Listen, Dev. About that day on the boat….”

“I’m listening.”

“It was all Karen, she told us to….I mean…..we…..We apologize.”

“Apologize for what?”

“You know, the way we treated you.”

“Yeah, I don’t think so.”

They were both puzzled now. “Why exactly did you want to see us?”

“Why don’t I show you instead.” I stood right in front of them and dropped to my knees. I grabbed both of their cocks and began stroking them.

“Dev, what are you…?” Matt started to ask but I shot him a look.

I took Matt’s cock and started sucking him off. After a few moments I switched and started sucking Eric off. I alternated between the two until they were both hard.
    When they were both hard I led them over to a couch nearby and pushed Matt down on his back and continued working on his cock. I raised my hips and gave Eric an inviting wiggle. Eric began working his tongue up and down my slit. Soon, he began to work on my clit and pushed a finger inside me.

“Ohhhhh yessssss,” I moaned. I could feel how wet I was. I looked at Matt and grinned. I got up and placed my hips over Matts cock and lowered myself onto it. I took Erics massive cock into my mouth.

I started fucking Matt slowly but picked up my pace with each thrust. While Matt was deep in my pussy, Eric was deep in my throat.

“Fuck, Dev, keep this up were gonna blow.” Matt said.

“Don’t you fucking dare,” I shot back. “You cum when I say, got it?”

They both nodded with a surprised look. I took Eric’s cock back in my mouth and sucked him off greedily.
    I was raising my hips and slamming down on Matts cock taking him hard and deep.
    I used one hand to stroke Eric’s cock and one to rub my clit, I was dripping wet.

I had Eric lay down on his back and lowered myself onto his cock. I was so wet that there was no resistance. I bent over so that Matt could have a clear shot at my ass. He placed his cock at my pucker hole and slowly pushed it in.

“Ohhhhh fuuuucccckkkk,” I moaned. “Fuck meeeeee”

They both started slowly so that we could match our movements. I matched their thrusts and pushed back so that I could take them deeper.

By now a small group had gathered around us to watch. I saw Karen and she winked at me but I couldn’t respond. It was as if they weren’t really there. I was lost in ecstasy and nothing else mattered.

We were in sync and fucking hard and fast. Time had lost all meaning, the faster we fucked the slower everything moved.

I started to feel pressure building inside me and I let it build and grow, waiting for it to erupt.
    I could no longer see or hear anything, I could only focus on the two cocks penetrating me. Nothing existed beyond the three of us, we were one.

Finally, the pressure became to much and erupted. “OHHHH YESSSSSS” I cried out. “UHHHHHHH” I pushed back on their cocks and took them as deep as I could.
    “Oh my god, oh my god” I said.

I had Matt lay on his back and after wiping off his cock I immediately put it in my mouth. Eric probed my pussy with his cock and pushed it inside me and began fucking me.

I was licking and sucking Matt off greedily. Picking up my pace, Matt began to moan, “Fuck, Dev, I can’t hold it much longer.”
    I looked up at Matt and grinned. I sucked him off faster and faster. I felt him buck his hips, his cock pulsed, and he exploded in my mouth. “ohhhhh….godddddd” he said. There was almost more cum than I could swallow but I managed to swallow it all. I licked and sucked him clean.

I had Matt get up and I laid on my back and pulled Eric to me. He ran his cock up and down my slit and with one hard, swift thrust he was inside me.
    I looked him directly in the eyes and said, “Eric, I want you to fuck me like I’ve never been fucked before.”

He immediately started pounding my pussy. I matched his thrusts and took him as deep as I could. Each thrust brought me closer to the edge. I looked into his eyes and saw a blind rage I glared back at him with the same rage.
    “Fuck me….Give it to me” I said

He continued hammering away, I matched every thrust. I was on the edge, it wouldn’t take much more for me to blow.

Fucking me harder, faster, I finally let go. I came with an intensity that I’ve never felt before.
    I pushed back on his cock and arched my back.
    “YESSSSS”
    “FUCK MEEEEEEE”
    “OHHHH MYYYYY GODDDDD”

Eric let loose and began fucking me with an unbridled fury. I matched his movements and met each thrust and took his cock as hard and deep as I could.

Ravaged by orgasm after orgasm I just glared at Eric and screamed, “FUCK ME……..GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!!”
    Eric came at me with another frenzied assault. I met each thrust, I would not be broken.
    Eric cried out, “UHHHHH…..FUCK”, He bucked his hips, shoved his cock deep in my womb, and filled me full of cum. He collapsed on top of me and I just held him.
    “Oh my god, Eric. Thank You….thank you”

Eric finally got off of me and helped me up. Only then did I realize the number of people that had gathered around to watch us. Karen came up to me and said, “I’m so proud of you.” and gave me a big hug.

“I’ll be back in a sec, Karen. Don’t go anywhere.”

I went up to Matt and Eric, “So, guys, about that day on the boat. Thank You.”

“Wow, Dev, you’ve really changed.” Eric said. Wow, he actually spoke first.

“I know,” I said. I gave them both a kiss and hug. “I’m sure I’ll see you around.”

I went back to Karen and hugged her. “Dev, that was….” she started to say but I put my finger to her lips. I grabbed her by the hand and led her to the bedroom and closed the door.

“What is it, Dev? Are you okay?”

I smiled at her and pushed her back on the bed. I gazed into her eyes and caressed her cheek. I kissed her long, slow, and deep. I reached down and began to stroke her inner thigh.

I kissed her breasts, licking them, sucking them, then sucking and nibbling her nipples. I ran my finger up and down her slit. “Ohhhhhhh….Dev…” she moaned.

I worked my way down and began licking her slit, long, slow strokes up and down. Increasing pressure as I went on licking and sucking the folds of her labia. I put my tongue deep inside her. She grabbed my head and held it in place, I licked her faster, deeper. I inserted one finger, then two.

I knew she was close, she began bucking her hips, moaning, rubbing her clit. I intensified my onslaught, fiercely licking her clit, nibbling it. I rapidly pushed my fingers in and out. Her cum was oozing out and I lapped it up. I went back to working on her clit.
    She raised her hips, arched her back, and her whole body shuddered. She cried out, “OHHHHH FUCK…..YESSSSSSSSS”

When she finally came down, I went up and looked her in the eyes and kissed her long and deep. “Oh my god, Dev. Thank You.” she said.
    Then we just laid there and held each other.

“Oh, Dev, you’re crying. Are you alright?”

“Sorry, Yes…..no…..I don’t know….. ” I said wiping away my tears. “I’ve been thinking a lot lately. I know that I’ve been hard on you since that day on the boat. I realize you saw things in me that I couldn’t see for myself and you were helping me. I thought I was happy living in my bubble but looking back I really wasn’t. I just chose not to see it.”
    ” You mean so much to me and I am so happy to have you in my life and I am so proud to call you my friend. Thank you so much.”
    I took a deep breath, tears were running down my face. “It was all too much, too fast and I thought I could handle it but I couldn’t. I shouldn’t have taken it out on you. I am so sorry, Karen.”
    On the verge of tears herself, Karen looked at me with care and concern. “Oh, Dev, I am so, so sorry.” She embraced me and held me tight and we both cried.

“Dev?”

“Yeah?”

“I love you.”

“I love you, too, Karen.”

We were both a blubbering mess and just sat quietly trying to regain our composure.

The door started to open and someone said, “Baby, once you taste this meat, you’re not going to want to be vegetarian.”

I yelled out, “Occupied.”

“Oops, sorry,” he said and closed the door.

Karen and I just looked at each other and burst out laughing. “On that note.” I said.

Karen looked at me, “Are you okay, Dev?”

“Yeah, I’m okay now. Such a relief to get that weight off my shoulders.”

She held my hand and said, “Dev, if you ever need someone to talk to or need anything or just a shoulder to lean on, I am always here for you. I love you and care about you. I think we’re going to be seeing a lot more of each other and I don’t want you to be afraid to be open with me. Okay?”

“Okay. Thank You for being here, Karen.” I put my head on her shoulder. “So, should we head back out there?”

“Well, that’s one option.”

“What else do you…..” I started to say when Karen put her finger to my lips.

She looked at me, smiled, pushed me back on the bed, and said, “Your turn.”

Postscript: Karen and I never went back out to the party, we stayed in the bedroom the rest of the night.
    We made love and explored every inch of each others bodies.
    Karen is my closest friend, my closest confidant, my lover, my partner
    I love her so much

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.