Skip to content

making things fair in mf poses

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat making things fair in mf poses

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bill2u
    Participant

I think that you sould be able to switch rolls in all mf poses so its not so 1 sided. I'm not just talking about the defenceless poses but I'm sure I'm not the only guy on here that would like to beable to hug there partner while they are dancing.    We are able to change partners on groups why not when with just partner?

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I think that you sould be able to switch rolls in all mf poses so its not so 1 sided. I'm not just talking about the defenceless poses but I'm sure I'm not the only guy on here that would like to beable to hug there partner while they are dancing.    We are able to change partners on groups why not when with just partner?

I so agree. What if it's a sweet FemDom scene and I need to be the one in charge of certain things, there is that aspect as well.

Rukya
    Participant

to do this , this will be a monstruous work (for the switch i mean) . If FF , SS and MM can switch , its cause the “body” is the same , dont matter who is on witch side 

Lover
    Participant

Rukya is right. Perhaps they will add sitching poses or simply these actions to the poses one day – but I'm sure it's not on their to do list at the moment. Nevertheless I agree with you in many poses and actions.

Bear
    Participant

A femdom will require a whole new set of actions… which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Brandybee
    Participant

mmmmmmmmmm  grrr.  Maybe I could try those on you,  after you have worked your way through  the Spreader Bar line  😮

Welcome to Forum Bill2u.  Great idea.  It would be nice for switches to be considered in all poses.  Maybe something for the Achat Gods to consider, even if some whole new poses have to be created.

However, I would prefer to see the LBGT to catch up first 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.