Skip to content

Meeting Places. 20 – 4 – 2020. All Down.

- Not logged in to forum -

The forums › Slip of the pen (Report bugs) › Meeting Places. 20 – 4 – 2020. All Down.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #8676
    angelocorbin
    Participant

      Are all public rooms down? (20-04-2020 19:00 CET)

      I cant seem to go into any public room at the moment. (20-04-2020 19:00 CET)<br><br>is that for everybody?

      #164895
      Zuzannah
      Participant

        Yes. I’ve done a post too but, in Slip of the pen. I never know what section to post in : 🙂

        Still down apparently. They’ve been down for a while. Since around 5 pm UK Time. Maybe even longer.

        #164892
        Zuzannah
        Participant

          Everything all back to normal. 

          Took me awhile to report that hasn't it.  Hehehe  ::)

          #164893
          Vaughan
          Moderator

            Yayyy  normall

            [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/7c6ea6239897aebe242c3e8771fedec5/tenor.gif?itemid=15785184[/img]

            #164894
            Vaughan
            Moderator

              Not sure if anyone else is having the same issue, but my spouse and I cant communicate in public rooms,  nor see texts of others… all is silent.

              Hope its fixed soon.

            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            The forum is now in read-only mode.

            You can browse and read existing discussions and old posts.
            Creating new topics and posting replies has been disabled.

            The forums › Slip of the pen (Report bugs) › Meeting Places. 20 – 4 – 2020. All Down.