Skip to content

MF Pose Review – 15. Play with Boobs. Kneeling:

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review – 15. Play with Boobs. Kneeling:

• This topic has 26 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Janine Dee
    Participant

For the record Ebony… yes it only works for the men, and BOO too. I want to play with boobs, and I want my boobs played with.  :'(

VeronicaJane
    Participant

For the record Ebony… yes it only works for the men, and BOO too. I want to play with boobs, and I want my boobs played with.  :'(

X2

angel81
    Participant

I agree with most the threads on this topic… There really needs to be some boob foreplay added. The men have actions to play with boobs in their  poses. I would really like it if they added actions for the woman's poses.  Eg.  squirts, lay head against boobs, sucks, pinches. As a woman with small boobs it really is not that big of a deal on the boob size changes during some pose changes. But if its an easy hotfix then get er done. 

apollo13nut
    Participant

Hey Tom,

Where the hell is that small boob version you promised to Niki?

Anonymous

Hear hear!
    I've seen quite of the few poses have actually gotten separate small breast animations for the affected actions and would love to see this happen to both “pure” boob play scenes as well.
    Personally I like them both big and small, it's changing in the middle of things that bothers me.

Lover
    Participant

In my opinion there are more thnigs to change or add in the existing positions – small boobs are one of them. It seems to me, they have concentrated on building new positions and some of them have just been half finished when they published it.
    The last one or two are showing more quality.
    Now I am in a dilemma – on the left hand I wish they revise and improve the existing positions, on the right hand I wish they give us more FF, 3some and new clothes.

Janine Dee
    Participant

I wouldn't lay money on anything being done with the existing positions… at least not without an additional fee. There's nothing in it for them otherwise.

Anonymous

I would be ok with a charge like 100A$ to upgrade all your positions, it would be fairly easy to manage and they would be receiving some compensation for the work.

apollo13nut
    Participant

They remade the doggy position a while back, complete overhaul of it (added anal, etc), so there is precedent.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Hey, I've gone cynical, I can admit that. 

Lover
    Participant

Whenever they added actions to an existing position they didn't take money. This must stay so. We pay for the new position and if they improve it, that's only customer care.

Anonymous

Lover, of course I would prefer free upgrades and if they have already done this the the doggy style, then they should stick with that precedent!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.