Skip to content

MF Pose Review. 29. MF Sex Gymnastics. (Pussy UP)

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review. 29. MF Sex Gymnastics. (Pussy UP)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

You know the answer HB 🙁 I’m sure the other versions follow soon!

Bear
    Participant

Thanks for following thru Kittenlepurr…

As to the other orientations… HB sorry I have no clue… perhaps you can let us know..

Perhaps the Gods of AChat might have smiled on all with a blessing.

bluedenim
    Participant

When I clicked on this it said it was a new topic, which made me very curious…
    But when I start type a reply, I find it's a topic from 2010…..
    I don't understand…….
    What happened?

Bear
    Participant

This was a free update to an existing pose…. you may want to compare between the comments kitten and myself made to the original postings back in 2010. New options were added… including spanking… 😛

Brandybee
    Participant

mmmm  sounds fabulous ..  looking around …  mmmmm  arhhh  Robot boy …. Hi    :-*

bluedenim
    Participant

This was a free update to an existing pose…. you may want to compare between the comments kitten and myself made to the original postings back in 2010. New options were added… including spanking… 😛

I have compared them Bear, have you tried out the pose with the “extras” of which you speak? 😛

I just wondered….. I have some free time…. 😉

Rukya
    Participant

hmmm what do you call free update ? cause the pose is still the same for me

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Rukya, i think the upgrade is done only in the MF version of the pose and not for other orientation, so you can't see any difference in the FF or FS

Bear
    Participant

That answers that question then… sorry to hear that Ruyka… and hope they get on this quickly…and not leave the differences lagging. Guess you can enjoy the fact the FF spanking pose is better then the MF.

No I haven’t Blue… mmm… perhaps patience would have been rewarded if I stayed on longer last night. A side of me definitely wants to use this… 😉

Rukya
    Participant

i hope we will have soon this update , like i hope MF will have soon the erotic spanking update ;D

bluedenim
    Participant

That answers that question then… sorry to hear that Ruyka… and hope they get on this quickly…and not leave the differences lagging. Guess you can enjoy the fact the FF spanking pose is better then the MF.

No I haven’t Blue… mmm… perhaps patience would have been rewarded if I stayed on longer last night. A side of me definitely wants to use this… 😉

Mmmmmm… Which side Bear? Let me get alongside that side!

Bear
    Participant

Still tugging on those chains Blue ' to get him to come out and play?

bluedenim
    Participant

If the lovely, hard-working, good-looking, friendly DEV TEAM are reading all of this, I too would hope that all the wonderful new actions they put in the FF spanking pose can be transferred to the MF, MS & FS pose very soon so all our friends can share the pleasure we have been having. 🙂

Rukya
    Participant

we really need to try it together lill blue ;D

bluedenim
    Participant

I'm here, now Rukya and I have about 20 m inutes spare……………..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.