Skip to content

News Windows in Game.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features News Windows in Game.

Viewing 4 posts - 346 through 349 (of 349 total)
  • Author
    Vaughan

We have six more versions of the Doggy Style Pose. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

MASSSIVEEEEE FANFARE WOOT WOOT WOOT

LADIES & GENTLEMAN… We have a FULL HOUSE with the Doggy Style poses now for everyone.

Older Poses are – MF ; FF ; FS & MM

New Poses are – MM – Is this an upgrade or a mew pose? The older one cost A$50. This new one costs A$299! Can one of the gay guys clarify?
    FM ; SS ; SM ; MS AND SF.

All 9 couple variations now have this pose – MM; MF; FM; FF; SS; SM; MS; SF; & FS.

SS POSES HAVE ALSO REACHED A MILESTONE OF 50 POSES!

THANK YOU ACHAT.

MM Pose Review Request. 9. Doggy Style. Is this new Pose an Upgrade?
    Released Saturday 6 April 2024.
    PRICE A$ 399. This is a big price hike (A$349 Rise) from the original A$50 price. Is it worth it?

FM Pose Review Request. 314. Doggy Style 2. Man Receiving.
    PRICE A$ 399. This is a A$349 price hike from the MF version of Female receiving which costs A$50. Is the FM pegging version worth it? What are the differences in actions, apart from partner swap, between the MF and FM pegging version?

MS Pose Review Request. 205. Doggy Style. Male giving.
    PRICE A$ 399. This is a A$349 price hike compared to the older versions of the pose for other genres. Is it worth it?

SM Pose Review Request. 206. Doggy Style 2. Male Receiving.
    PRICE A$ 399. This is a A$349 price hike compared to the older versions of the pose for other genres. Is it worth it?

FS Pose Review Request. 106. Doggy Style 2. (Female giving).
    PRICE A$ 399. This is a A$349 price hike compared to the older versions of the pose for other genres. The SF version costs A$199. Is it worth it?

SS. Pose Review Request. 50. Doggy Style.
    PRICE A$ 399. This is a A$349 price hike compared to the older versions of the pose for other genres. The SF version costs A$199. Is it worth it?

Why not do a pose review for our members?

For Pose Reviews, See Here

Forums » Man with Man in AChat » MM Pose Review Request. 9. Doggy Style. Is this new Pose an Upgrade?

~OR~

Forums » Woman with Man in AChat » FM Pose Review Request. 314. Doggy Style 2. Man Receiving.

~OR~

Forums » Shemales and their lovers in AChat » MS Pose Review Request. 205. Doggy Style Male giving.

~OR~

Forums » Shemales and their lovers in AChat » SM Pose Review Request. 206. Doggy Style 2. Male Receiving.

~OR~

Forums » Shemales and their lovers in AChat » FS Pose Review Request. 106. Doggy Style 2. Female giving.

~OR~

Forums » Shemales and their lovers in AChat » SS. Pose Review Request. 50. Doggy Style.

To Find the Page or Topic…

Check the MM POSE INDEX in Man with Man in AChat No. 9. Doggy Style.

~OR~

Check the MF & FM POSE INDEX in Woman with Man in AChat No 314. Doggy Style 2. Man Receiving.

~OR~

Check the MS and SM Pose Index in Shemales and their lovers in AChat No. 205. Doggy Style. Male giving.

~OR~

Check the MS and SM Pose Index in Shemales and their lovers in AChat No. 206. Doggy Style 2. Male receiving.

~OR~

Check the FS & SF POSE INDEX in Shemales and their lovers in AChat No 106. Doggy Style 2. Female giving.

~OR~

Check the SS Pose Index in Shemales and their lovers in AChat No. 50. Doggy Style

To Review the Older poses please find them here –
    MM has the original reference – MM Pose Review Request. 9. Doggy Style. See above.

Forums › Woman with man in AChat › MF Pose Review. 2. Doggy Style (Man giving)

~OR~

Forums › Woman with woman in AChat › FF Pose Review Request. 24. Doggy Style

~OR~

Forums › Shemales and their lovers in AChat › SF Pose Review Request . 23. Doggy Style. Shemale giving

To Find the Page or Topic…

Check the MF & FM POSE INDEX in Woman with Man in AChat No MF Pose Review. 2. Doggy Style Man Giving.

~OR~

Check the FF POSE INDEX in Woman with Woman in AChat No FF Pose Review. 24. Doggy Style

~OR~

Check the FS & SF POSE INDEX in Shemales and their lovers in AChat No 23. Doggy Style. Shemale giving.

Vaughan

MF Pose Review Request. 315. Hot Chair by Choo.
    Released Friday 12 April 2024.

PRICE A$ 199

Topics (Forum Home Page) » Woman with man in AChat » MF Pose Review Request. 315. Hot Chair by Choo.

OR to find the page:

Check the MF Pose Index in Woman with man in Achat No. 315. Hot Chair by Choo.

Vaughan

MF Pose Review Request. 316. Sideway Rider.
    Released Friday 12 April 2024.

PRICE A$ 399

(X Ref with Pose – 39. Side Rider. AS249. Is there much difference with these poses, apart from the price difference?)

Topics (Forum Home Page) » Woman with man in AChat » MF Pose Review Request. 316. Sideway Rider.

OR to find the page:

Check the MF Pose Index in Woman with man in Achat No. 316. Sideway Rider.

Vaughan

Due to apathy by forum members and Achat, I will no longer be updating this topic or creating new topics for any new poses.
    I will no longer keep count of how many poses are created for each couple or group.

I will no longer be answering members queries either. Instead, I suggest you direct your queries to Achat Support.

I will look after forum in keeping with forum rules and ensure topics are in the correct section.
    I will no longer encourage members to join forum, nor advertise or arrange any events.
    This will be minimal in keeping with Achat’s and Member’s participation.

You all have the Forum you deserve.

Until I see improvements, I doubt my stance will change in this matter.

I will post for myself as and when.

Viewing 4 posts - 346 through 349 (of 349 total)
  • The topic ‘News Windows in Game.’ is closed to new replies.