Skip to content

Please ban user Saba51

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums A-Team ask you Please ban user Saba51

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Aliciaaxox
    Participant

Hi Dear Vaughan could u information support of achat (of situation about this guy behavior?) He comed to rage us we normally talked and he comes to cold some of my spouse , then He started a drama with us and telled that we are bitches and some of racist idk but anyway u have all screenshots in imgur website: https://imgur.com/a/G428BpT If u be care of it thank u in up
    Regards Alicia :))

Vaughan

Hi Aliciaaxox,

Sorry to hear of your bad experience.
    I have passed on your complaint to Achat Support so they can investigate and decide what action to take.

Good luck and keep us updated on the situation.

Aliciaaxox
    Participant

Thank u dear Vaughan heared , he got ban when u sended but i didnt getted information only someone telled already.

Regards
    Aliciaa

Vaughan

Thank you Alicia for your update.
    On checking, Achat did email me yesterday but I have only just read it.

Achat confirmed he has indeed been banned. Achat replied..

Hi,
    thank you, we have done the required steps.
    Regards,
    AChat support

Zuzannah
    Participant

Only for him to create another account, so he can continue his quest of been an Asshole.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Zuzannah.
    C10H15N
    Participant

Good day,

I was involved in the initial complaint that Alicia posted, well, I was one of the “victims” in the matter.
    If it was not for StormFox, Saba51 (Saba52) would still be rampaging around like a 5 year old , with new toy.
    She managed to make him apologize for what he did, and said, but the damage was done already…..and apparently still being done.
    I spoke to Saba after this incident, and seemed really sincere, but like everything else, looks can be deceiving, as I was not aware he was still on a rampage of being a super asshole, as Zuzannah pointed out, in the comment above.

I can only say, people do not change, unless they really and truly want to, which in most cases, never happens.

I wish him the best of luck with his assholeness.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by C10H15N.
    Zuzannah
    Participant

I don’t know if he has created another account, but they usually do. In the past, someone who I kept on blocking came back 5 -10 minutes later to start the whole sad charade again, I think it was about 5 times in a row. My ignore list was HUGE. lol. This was before the Meeting Places ever existed.

In the end I started to fill his chat section with single words making up a sentence lol, then I get threatened by him saying that I will be reported for spamming.

They’ll always be assholes who think it is fun dishing out abuse and hiding in front of their monitors. You cannot reason with them. The only thing we can do is report them and take photos, and turn on the chat log in settings as well as back up. The latter is a bit awkward because if you use something like Pastebin there can be no………. lets just say colourful language in the text file. I got warned by them last time lol so I couldn’t send support the link as the only option was Private Mode, and sending a whole chat log to support is well not good in my opinion.

But, please don’t let these arses ruin your fun. Actually have fun by reporting these arsewipes to support, LOL.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.