Skip to content

poll for reducing a$ amount for purchasing premium new price discussion

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums A-Team ask you poll for reducing a$ amount for purchasing premium new price discussion

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Nandan_9991
    Participant

HEllo to all achat forum community from 2021 achat support has added new game feature of premium which allow u to use ur pose and clothes and other game feature like poker and group sex and adjusting sex speed

this all are basic things needed if u want to play game sou have to purchase premium membership since then
    The price were 100a$ = 3 days premium
    750a$ = 1 month premium THE FOLLOWING OLD PRICE ARE SO HIGH FOR EVERY NEW USER WHO JOIN AND PURCHASING A$ IS TO COSTLY SO BASICALLY THE P[LAYERS
    2000a$ = 2 month premium GAME SPENDING MORE AMOUNT IN PREMIUM RATHER THAN PURCHASING CLOTHES AND SEX POSE AND ROOMS AND OTHER JEWELRY AND ALL
    10,000a$ = 1 year premium TO INCREASE OTHER SIDE PURCHASE PREMIUM MEMBER SHIP PRICE MIGHT BE REDUCE

THE following new premium price according to me 50a$= 3 days premium
    220a$= 1 month premium
    950a$ = 2month premium
    2500a$ = 1 year premium
    THIS NEW PREMIUM PRICE WILL HELP NEW PLAYER TO HELP IN OTHER PURCHASE AND SPEND MORE ON OTHER PRODUCTS INSTEAD OF USING THIER ALL EARN A$ IN PREMIUM AND ALL
    I HOPE THIS HELP IN IMPROVING NEW UPDATE AND HELP ACHAT COMMUNITY IF U AGREE WITH MY POLE VOTE “AGREE” BY TYPING “CORRECT” IN COMMENT SECTION
    ENJOY YOUR STAY & REGARDS @N

Vaughan

Hi Nandan_9991,

Welcome to forum.
    Its a very interesting first post.

I think everyone would like to pay less to play online in this current climate of high cost of living which is only going to get worst.
    The energy prices and petrol prices in the UK are verging on the ridiculous.

So I wish you well in your venture and I’ll be the first to vote

Yes.

Achat please do review your premium prices especially as

1 – The promised update is way way late… 5 months that has eaten into our last membership.
    2 – Members are reluctant to buy premium until the update is up and running.
    3 – Loyal members deserve a break, even if a limited special offer.
    4 – Other games do special offers, so Achat should seriously consider this too

Nandan_9991
    Participant

rly appreciated ur help vaughan it the other games are offering total free of cost gamoe play in pose and buying clothes not a singel peny to spend just download and play while achat u have to pay for each day if u want to have a sex but it deserve to achat has best sex mechanics in room compare to other one but it will be great if there is price reduction and this will help in doing that

Zuzannah
    Participant

We were free for quite a long time. How easily that is forgotten. Ok, it was through the pandemic (I think) and other sites were doing the same thing.

Yeah the update is late, eating up our hard earn Premium time and we have no idea when it’s going to be released. I have about 30 ‘ish days left. I’m not buying any long term premium when mine runs out. It’s 100 A$ for 3 days, that’s all I’ll do. Until the new update comes out and then we’ll see.

As for saying agree or correct. I don’t really think it will matter. We had a thread in the old forum, that was created when I first started here concerning the lack of SS, FF and MM poses, a lot of people posted. More than the amount of people who post here now, I believe. We still haven’t got them, or as many as MF. (There has been no new MM poses since I’ve been here. (April 2015)). So, I hope you understand my scepticism, I’ve been here for quite some time, but not as long as some people obviously. (2011, 2012).

You also say that it’s 10,000 A$ for a year. It’s 7000 A$, (which is cheaper than when I first started as far as I can remember anyway. I think it was 10,000 A$ for the year). And it’s 2000 A$ for Three months.

Maybe you’re saying that you have to buy 10,000 A$ to buy the 1 year Premium. But then you have 3000 A$ to spend in the shop or gifting. If that is not enough, then it’s 10 $ U.S for 1500 A$. Going up to 39.95 $ U.S for 10,000 A$. I know it’s hard at the beginning, (we have all been there), when you want almost everything in the shop. But, you just have to make do with what you’ve got or spend money. This is a business, it’s not free.

Your prices that you have listed down as an alternative are too low. OK this is were you shout at me for taking sides, I AM NOT. I’m just a realist. Those prices will only occur, in my opinion, if there was ever a special offer and then your one year price is still way to low.

Speaking of special offers. Don’t we get to choose some items for free when we buy Premium ? Or is that off the shelf now ?

I wouldn’t be surprised that after the BIG update is released, the prices go up. A lot of work has been put into it, I guess. Time for a little pay back for all that hard work they’ve done. (Which is running late) 😡

What they could do, I guess, is reduce the prices just for little while when the Update is released. Like they do on Steam sometimes. But, that is all up to the Achat Dev(s) to decide. *Whispers* “I wouldn’t hold your breath”

Anyway, here we are at the end of my opinion and I’m expecting a lot of backlash from it. LOL. Be gentle, I’m only human.

Welcome to the forum as well. It’s nice to get more people in here.

bree90
    Participant

in support of the one just written by Zuzannah and although I am in open war with the support, the costs after the pandemic period, where the premium was abolished, have significantly decreased.
    The prices you offer are too low considering the costs of having a domain, an SSL certificate and server and their maintenance.
    It is also a company whose goal is a profit and not a charity.
    Furthermore, too low costs attract casual players and the proliferation of fake accounts.
    The cost of the annual subscription (7,000A $) is not high (previously it was 10,000A $) and it also allows you to buy additional accessories such as poses and clothes.
    It goes without saying that if you want a full-featured car you have to pay more. the same rule applies to this game.
    I’m sorry but you don’t agree with you.

Bree

JessiCapri
    Participant

Thank you Zuz and I also support what she has said.

Even without premium you can download this game and meet and chat with friends. If you meet up with a premium member you can even still have sex.

Yes, there are a few free games out there but I warn you that they have been pirated from another quite popular game. That popular game took them to court and had them shut down but they reopened under different names and that popular game is again back in court to have them shut down again and this time for good. Keep in mind that the people who operate it are willing to pirate an entire game what is to keep them from installing malware and whatever else on your computer? They are not stable games at all on any level.

We had a full free year of premium through the pandemic as Zuz stated and I remain grateful.

Yes, it would be nice to have a discount for all current and past users of AChat in an attempt to lure some back and show appreciation for our patience while waiting for the new update.

I fear a mass exodus when it comes time for many to renew premium and the update is not out yet. Once those people find new homes it will be hard to lure them back so I strongly hope that AChat is listening to everyone.

Thank you Bree and over all I agree as well. If you break down the cost per day it is pennies. The cost for a year’s play is less than one trip to the movies on a date in rl.

Nandan_9991
    Participant

well it depend on ppl for me my self i am not that capable enough to spend like u guys doing i can hardly spend 10$ twice a month on game and my all that purchase money was going in premium rather buying new update items , clothes and pose and room so i ask for price reduction it depend on ppl as i say discount and special offer on old user will be appreciated even but as bree said ,being free user is not easy no one will even visit room with u even if ur partner is premium cause u cant change speed and cum and change pose so u can only go and talk in map no group sex nothing the best thing u can do as free user is public sex nothing so far so tough for me sometimes as well i appreciate all ur opinion some of them are very useful thx 🙂

Zuzannah
    Participant

Totally understand your position.

But, I don’t think any of us here bought everything in one go. I myself don’t own everything on here. I’ve been here for Seven years (bloody hell), so you can expect people who have been here for sometime to have spare A$.

I think being a free user is only used for ……….. a trial. Like in some of the games in Steam. It’s free yes, but you can only play the first mission to see what it is like and then if you like it, buy it. OK, this is a little different, you have to pay each month, year.

There were a few incidents involving free users a few years ago. Far as I can remember it was the time that the Dev(s) introduced the 1000 A$ when you joined, might have been afterwards, I can’t remember. I know that not all free users are bad news. But there was a bit of a ruckus involving some of them.

Premium users do like to be with other Premium players because of what you have mentioned. I don’t know what else to say but, that’s the way it is. Not what you want to hear, I know. But, being a Premium user has to have some meaning / advantages.

bree90
    Participant

as Zuzannah rightly says, not all users have everything and no one has bought everything at once.
    Being premium or not being premium does not mean that you are limited in getting to know people and increasing your number of friends. that is something that depends only on you.
    You have been here since 2020, you have level 113 and 58 poses.
    I would say that it is also enough to have satisfying room experiences with your favorite partner.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Prices are still the same as of this date. (I think) LOL.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.