Skip to content

SF. Pose Review Request. 57. Hanging Beauty.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat SF. Pose Review Request. 57. Hanging Beauty.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Price is 199A$

The pic is misleading – the Shemale is the giver and female the receiver.

SF. Pose Review Request. 57. Hanging Beauty.

PRICE: 199A$
    This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, FS Section. Box 7 – Face to Face.

This is a general request for someone in the FS community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Please identify if there is a “Change Role” button or do both partners have to own the pose to swap positions?
    3. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    4. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    5. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    6. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Kingdustin
    Participant

Its just a rehashed pose from MF very dominant pose, nothing really new.
    honestly I think when a NEW pose comes out, it should come out for every one. It cant hurt to wait little longer so every one can have a better experience.

edit: cool ;D 200 posts lol

MiaTS
    Participant

Too many FS poses, lately. I'm not a fan of those. Lucky you FS lovers, though.

Rukya
    Participant

i dont see why you say lucky you FS . These poses are just adaptations of the ones that MS have yet . I think there is few of them that was not released for MS in same time of MF version . The only thing i ask myself is : do we (lesbians) need this pose who is clearly made exclusively for MF at the base .

Adera
    Participant

I think MiaTS would rather like some MS poses… or am I wrong? I would also like some more really hot and passionate MS poses instead of these FS poses that just feels wrong.

I agree with you Rukya, this pose and many of the latest FS and FF poses are actually MF poses that have been converted. These weren't the poses I was thinking of when I was asking for simple conversion from MF poses, I was more thinking that MF poses could be converted to MS and that FF poses could be converted to FS and SS.

Anyway, this pose is good for those tgirls out there that like to fuck a woman the way a man does it… for me though? well no, this isn't a pose for me.

MiaTS
    Participant

I think MiaTS would rather like some MS poses… or am I wrong? I would also like some more really hot and passionate MS poses instead of these FS poses that just feels wrong.

You're absolutely right. MS passionate poses, that's what I need as well.

Rukya
    Participant

@adera : You say translate FF poses to FS . The only FF pose that FS dont have is the one where both girls rub their pussy against each other . All the others are made for FF and FS in same time

Adera
    Participant

Yeah I know, but earlier I was kinda hoping that FF would get some good poses and that perhaps those could then be converted. The lucky licker pose is a pose I consider to be a quite good one, we do of course have that for FS but that's just an example.

There are some more FF poses that we don't have, like the double ended dildo poses, that's one that I think would be nice.

The latest poses are made for both FF and FS at the same time and they are heavily made around penises… which I find weird. There are lots of other poses that they could make that doesn't have to involve a strap-on for FF all the time and then those could in some cases be converted for FS and SS as well.

Rukya
    Participant

The problem is that the poses are made for MF/MS first in 99% of the poses .

Adera
    Participant

Well actually… they haven't been made for MS. These poses would be good for MS but for some reason they're made for FS and FF instead.

Bear
    Participant

quick conversions… I agree Adera… the MS is still badly lacking.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.