Skip to content

MS. Pose Review REQUEST. 117. Punished Shemale. Giant Cock.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat MS. Pose Review REQUEST. 117. Punished Shemale. Giant Cock.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nat33
    Participant

GIANT COCK !!!
    Price: 349 A$

PRICE: 349A$
    This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, MS Section – Box 9. SM & Fetish.

This is a general request for someone in the MS community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    3. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    4. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    5. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.
    6. Can you confirm if the Giant cock version is the same as the normal cock version?

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

X Ref – MS. Pose. 110. Punished Shemale. Cane. A$150. Box 9. SM & Fetish.

Nat33
    Participant

I bought but not tried!
    I think if AChat do this kind of poses (Giant Cock Version) is that they must sell them, I don’t know 🙂

Zuzannah
    Participant

Yep.  They must sell.  If they keep on creating them!!!

Me, will not buy this , ever.  I really can't see the point of this one.  And I haven't bought the Giant Cock, Chained Pleasure either. 
    The other two aren't bad But, I must have been in a funny mood when I did buy them. 

Just looked,  I now know why I bought them.  You can't get the two I've bought in normal cock size (Pampering the Giant Cock and Wanking the Giant Cock from behind).  But would have preferred them to be normal cock size. 
    Anyway,  I've voted. Can you guess which one I voted for. 

Nat33
    Participant

Me too voted ” Only if you have too much A$” like me 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.