Skip to content

RED (Remember Everyone Deployed) FRIDAY.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events RED (Remember Everyone Deployed) FRIDAY.

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Corina_33
    Participant

Dozens of players pass in front of me every night! I will take pictures and post them here! I open a new topic: Players run!

Vaughan
    Participant

You don’t just go to your “Road” space and you can stand where you want.

Your friends and ours have seen you approach us.
    Sometimes when you arrive and do “The walk past” or sometimes, you leave your friends & position in the “Road” & come over to do a “special walk past”

We have asked you to stop. We have asked you to leave us alone several times.
    You have put us on ignore when it suits you but you use the ignore facility too boost your rudeness and turn it on so you cannot hear our protests.

The point is you approach us for no good reason. You do it to annoy, intimidate and bully.
    It is not to be friends or to chat.
    You do these things on purpose, sometimes silent, sometimes making “farts” or “burps” and sometimes making some comment… one was telling me you loved me. Other times you call us names.
    Your approach is not friendly.
    You say its funny… sure at first… but its too much now. It’s repeating, it’s annoying, its intimidating and its unwanted. Which means YOUR BEHAVIOUR IS HARRASSING.

We got fed up of your harassment and screen shot your behaviour.
    The above pics were posted in response to yours in your “Black Reloaded Topic,” after a particularly harassing time to show what you do. Your behaviour is not “innocent” as you want people to believe.

You posted pics where I asked you to stop and tried to make out I was approaching you for no reason and that I was the aggressor.
    You tried to make out you were a victim!
    I wasn’t the aggressor at all. I approached you to ask you to stop after you approached me 3 times that day and you had approached Jess an additional time when she was on her own, without me.

We will not allow you to misrepresent the facts Corina_33.
    I ask again, Leave us alone and stop involving your friends…
    A friend of yours only recently called us the same names trying to back up your silly intimidation.
    Some sinister alt also posted imgur pics showing they followed us around this forum and of “a cuddling couple” pretending to be us in another game we are all in. Its brilliant stalking evidence and has been passed on to the appropriate authorities. The alt has unsuccessfully tried to delete things to hide but were too late!

We will happily cut you out of our Virtual life, never to speak again. Just stay away (including your friends) and we will all be happy.

JessiCapri
    Participant

JUST LEAVE US ALONE CORINA AND WE WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE.

How many times do we have to ask this of you??

JessiCapri
    Participant

Corina_33
    Participant

Im tired of so many accusations from a simple joke!
    I came to play in a game. I havent written anything in the forum about you two for two weeks … but it seems that you two are challenging me to write!
    I repeat: I gave up for two weeks.
    in another game there is not as much hatred as there is in this game.

All the best !

Enjoy the game !

JessiCapri
    Participant

Corina you mean the vile picture you posted in DANCE on 5/26 was your last hurah? You’ve removed it but I have it screenshot should anyone need a reminder of the person you really are. Achat has it as well. Then you come here to comment about pictures that were posted on 5/26 to show your harassment of 5/26!!

I REPEAT…and will continue to REPEAT:

LEAVE US ALONE CORINA.

Posting in my topic is NOT leaving us ALONE.

JessiCapri
    Participant

JessiCapri
    Participant

JOIN US!!

JessiCapri
    Participant

JessiCapri
    Participant

JessiCapri
    Participant

JessiCapri
    Participant

JessiCapri
    Participant

JessiCapri
    Participant

JessiCapri
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.