Skip to content

Screenshots in Achat Game.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) Screenshots in Achat Game.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    SquirrelDee
    Participant

Coirrect, bluedenim.. “normally” the button does it.. but some people are using special monitor configs like 16:9 cinema displays or in my case widescreen on 3 monitors.. Using in such configutsations ends up in getting a black rectangle copied out. FRAPS solves this problem. WYSIWYG…

Thankks for letting me share,

Dee

Rukya
    Participant

if prtscrn mean print screen , i tryed yet and it just do nothing 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

yes, Rukya, it means “print screen”……but you have to use a picture program to save it!

open Paint (the easy one!), use the command “paste” and then save.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Back on this topic after long time cause i don't have solved the full screen problem…..the pic is always all black!
    mmmh, re-reading the whole topic, maybe i have to try to use shift+stamp…..hope it work!

bluedenim
    Participant

I always post my sc/prts onto a word  document…….

If I want to save the picture I then open it in Paint……

Don't know if tis helps anyone, you seem much more techie than me HB. x

Vaughan

Achat has now enabled screenshots to be taken in the game with its own camera.

The in-game Achat Camera and the mysterious hidden Screenshots folder

In the game you may have noticed a camera.

It will take pics of your game play and you can use the directional arrows and zoom in and out to find the pic you like.
    The advantage of using this camera is it will get rid of all the tools you use to play. It will clear the interface for a better pic.
    Lightshot and “prt sc” will not have this advantage and instead will have a more limited space for your pic.

The issue with it is, it automatically saves to a mysterious folder you can never find again.
    The problem is that AChat installs the saved images in an Achat screen AppData which is a hidden folder by default.

Well here is a solution:

Those who don’t know how to find that elusive Achat screenshot folder – try this

Create a short cut to your achat screen shots folder –

1. Open up Achat Game & take a screen shot using your game camera (Camera icon, bottom right). This will open your Achat Screen shots folder.
    2. On the folder browser bar at the top, above the pics, right click on screen shots and from the drop down menu click on “Copy address as text”
    3. Then Right click on a spare space on your desk top – choose “New” ; then choose “Shortcut”
    4. A pop up box appears to create your short cut.
    5. Paste (ctrl+V) the “address” into the “location of item” box – it should look something like this
    C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Local\AChat\Screenshots
    6. Click next to finish the shortcut. Then Give the new short cut a name like “Achat Screenshots”
    7. Click finish to complete the short cut and a new icon folder will appear on your desk top.
    8. If you wish to, you can drag it into the same folder that hides your Achat Game.
    9. If you wish to create a folder to store the Achat game and screen shot folder –
    From step 3 above choose “New”, then choose “Folder” and a Folder will appear on your desk top.
    Name it as you wish and drag your games & screen shots folder into it that you do not wish to be on open display on your desk top.

Happy Achat Pics.

This is a pic using the in-game camera and no interface except the achat logo

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.