Skip to content

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Group play in AChat Sign up for group sex

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    jasonn8
    Participant

Do you think it would be nice to be able to sign up for a type of group sex, and start doing it when people are collected?
    That happens for a lot of multi user online games.
    I also wish that for some time to time. But do you think it may kill the excitement?

If you are interested in playing Group sex, sign up here and in the game on on your profile in “Country” write – Speak English, French, German etc.. to show your languages. In “Short info” write “MMF MFF MSF” or whatever combination of group you are interested in to show the kind of play you are interested in.
    Thanks.

ily1990
    Participant

Heya Jason,

I think this is a good idea! Personally, I have trouble finding people for group, especially with poses. So maybe people could put their poses down as well?

However, I prefer to group when everyone knows each other slightly. That way you can tell someone’s tendencies…if they like foreplay, favorite poses, etc… But again, the more people fill out, the better this could work :3

I guess I’ll start us out.

I’m Lena, a TS. I’m up for any group, but don’t have poses…yet…however I prefer MMS/MSS the most. I’m switch so, again, up for anything. Be sure you talk in-room too please. I hate just pushing buttons! I’m real laid back, feel free to message me anytime I’m online. Just look for the girl in my signature banner! I might be busy though so please don’t take it the wrong way if I can’t join, and PLEASE, NO COLDS! Thanks! :3

Guta_Casada
    Participant

I also found a great idea, I'm sad there may not be more than three in the group! But I believe that soon with the evolution of the game we  can! I'm rooting! Kisses!!!:-* :-* :-*

ily1990
    Participant

QUOTE: “I also found a great idea, I’m sad there may not be more than three in the group! But I believe that soon with the evolution of the game we can! I’m rooting! Kisses!!!:-* :-* :-* ”

I read on another thread that 4-ways were under development

🙂 Who knows with the dev team though. Could be tomorrow, could be next year. At least we’re surprised 🙂

mrsexlover
    Participant

I'm always in for a group, here or irl  😮
    The more the merrier

Although my preferences lie with FFM and MMF because i have the poses for them, and straight. I'm open for a TS to join if she brings the poses

ily1990
    Participant

QUOTE !I’m always in for a group, here or irl 😮
    The more the merrier”

Although my preferences lie with FFM and MMF because i have the poses for them, and straight. I’m open for a TS to join if she brings the poses

Sexuality means nothing. Sex with a TS is only as gay or straight as you want it to be ;3

Anonymous

Would be nice to be able to sign up for group sex cos I like the idea.  Would like MMF, FFM, or any other combo.

rod_johnson
    Participant

i’m only interested in mff, mfs, mss, mmf, mms, and mmm groups 😛

Nat33
    Participant

Hello,
    My preferences are: MMS, MFS…then all other trio if I know my partners.
    I prefer that you indicate me the potential partners, it avoids making rooms with persons present on my “ignore list” !
    I have all the poses of the game 8)

thecult
    Participant

Hello!
    here I am…all groups except m/m/m

Lydiarose
    Participant

i love group sex

Gothwhore
    Participant

I’m always up for groups too. MMF especially. If I could, I’d love a way to take on more than 2 guys or to be more of an exhibitionist. A line of guys just waiting their turn to use me while they all watch me get fucked really, REALLY turns me on. 🙂

diomedes
    Participant

hello there, except mmm, i am in for the other group, just ask before, i hate cold invitation… >:,( 8)

Vaelene
    Participant

I think it’s a great idea jasonn8. And just look at all the people who enjoy groups. Now if only there were a group choice for straight women, and who are not subs.

😉 Oh well. . . . . . . .

Anonymous

I do MMS, MSS, MFS…. I have poses for those and MFF+MMF but I'm pretty disillusioned with the latter 2.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.