Skip to content

Strange girls

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls Strange girls

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    PseRamesses
    Participant

@Pse: Mmm… can I have ice cream too? :-*

but ofcourse sweetie. which part of me do u wanna lick it off from? 

Adera
    Participant

Oh wherever I can, though someplace which makes you gasp and breath more heavily would be fun.

Ardeur
    Participant

Let's just dip her in it and lick it of from everywhere. We hang her by the hands and start at the toes. 

PseRamesses
    Participant

oh god yes girls  my fridge is fully stocked, when r u cummin?

Adera
    Participant

Might push one up her ass slowly and see how she'll react. Don't worry though dear, I will clean you up *licking my lips*.

Cats
    Participant

hmmm and there are so much things u can do with breast  gently kiss them swirl with ur tung over them  bite in the nipple and pull but id love to tease them by kissin lickin and nibblin my way round the breast  slowly go towards the nipple but avoid it for awile and then gently start to suck on it mmm and at the same time u sometimes go back towards the neck place some kisses all the way till u are behind the ear and then slowly down again to the breast  yummyyyyyy :-*

Shianna
    Participant

Hehe, I've put in my profile for cold inviters to pay a ridiculous amount of A$ for cold inviting me (obviously a bluff I don't want their money) and I haven't gotten as many colds as I have been.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.