Skip to content

Swingers. Foursomes. Group Play.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Non-english speakers Swingers. Foursomes. Group Play.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    paolasexy01
    Participant

SPANISH

porque no tenemos swingers en un room ? seria bueno que tengamos 4 personas en un room
    en el 3some , falta 1 cama para sexo y el tercero mirando como se folla en la cama
    tener swingers seria una forma de disfrutar mejor el juego.
    en la calle podriamos movernos mejor ? mejor movimiento y una camara que gire ?

English Translation:
    why don’t we have swingers in a room? It would be good if we have 4 people in a room
    in the 3some, 1 bed is missing for sex and the third watching how she fucks on the bed
    having swingers would be a way to better enjoy the game.
    in the street could we move better? better movement and a camera that rotates?

Gwen_85
    Participant

Are you talking about 4some?
    I just use Google translator to understand your post. I guess that rotate camera on the streets (cámara que gire en la calle) refers to public places, Don't ya? If I am not wrong you can do it with the mouse wheel.
    cheers

Gween

Maturrango
    Participant

Great idea! This game will benefict a lot with a 4some poses!
    It is also a good idea plan a Orgy place. Community was choosen the winter on friday night but still we need more stuffs

Zuzannah
    Participant

Wow, 2019 again was the last post.

4 some and orgies are a good idea. But the only way around is setting up a mass meeting with like minded people in a Meeting Place, recommend Summer or The City (Least popular).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.