Skip to content

Update today

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat Update today

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Back on topic, we got the standing fuck we wanted  😮

THANKS GUYS!!!

Janine Dee
    Participant

Actually, Sinnn has roomed with me only once and I was too much for her, that's why she doesn't want to do it again 

*whispering to Sinnnn* You were very kind to tell him that was the reason.

sinnnn
    Participant

Ummm I never got invited again!  I never got invited again!  I do beleive I have said invite me.  I'm flirting so much with you Bob, maybe I should do a CrotchSlap to get your attention.  And I don't remember that too much thing, maybe you should remind me.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Oh and for the record YOU got the standing fuck.  I on the other hand am still wanting, but hopefully that will mean some standing fingering… Ohh or maybe one girl standing the other girl kneeling oral… Okay I'm happy again.

sinnnn
    Participant

I want to stand with you Janine an no squiggly things.  I don't do tentacles.  And i was asking a against the wall fuck, facing each other or not.  But they are getting closer.  :

Janine Dee
    Participant

Ummm face to face as we kiss and caress before I gently guide you to your knees… yeah I can work with that.

Anonymous

I asked you a few times and all I got was “not tonight baby I got a headache” 

And every time I see you there you jump in a room with someone else  :

sinnnn
    Participant

Hmmmm I don't remember you asking, well ask again. It will be a yes.  Now put up or shut up. 

Anonymous

Did you just admit that you forgot?!?!?

sinnnn
    Participant

NOPE.  Did you read me saying I forgot.  Won't hold up in court. 

AZNLoverV
    Participant

So why isn't there a foursome option so that two couples can get it on in the same room and even swap partners?  Just a thought.

Janine Dee
    Participant

My biggest concern with that is that with two people on screen the screen is almost full as it is. With three I'm left doing camera work.

Someone had suggested that a fourth could be fit if you had the two pairs like you said and could switch between the two, but that's STILL camera work.

I'm not opposed to the idea, but I'm not sure how it could be implemented.

AZNLoverV
    Participant

Where is this standup pose?  I don't see it in the shop.  I was also looking for the F on top M position but couldn't find it either.  What is it called?  And I don't mean reverse cowgirl or crab.  I'm talking about regular, partner facing partner, but one riding on top.  And no I don't mean missionary.

Anonymous

The standup MF pose is in the shop.

Rukya
    Participant

abd abother update for FM , this beghin to become little boring

Author
    Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.