Skip to content

Volunteers required for Pose Reviews

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Forum News Volunteers required for Pose Reviews

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Vaughan

Dear Forum Members

We need volunteers for pose reviews for the Achat sex poses.
    This will assist our members to decide which poses are the best buy with their A$ especially if they are on a budget and answer any questions they have about the pose hopefully.

Reviews let Achat know positive & negative opinions about their pose releases.
    This knowledge will help them to improve their product.

An example of this is kisses. In the early poses. a kissing action was missing. After forum reviews and members opinions and ideas were read, Achat include kisses in nearly every pose now.
    Another example is the Missionary position. After it’s initial release, members reviewed it and asked for new actions to be added. This was noted and later upgraded free of charge for those who owned it already and the price in the shop remained the same.

Achat Members can now create Poses and are usually sold in the B-Shop.
    Others who have attained Achat’s high quality sell theirs in the A-Shop along side Ahat Pose designs.

Reviews can assist and inspire these members in pose creations.

Pose Reviews are not too hard & are fun to do. You have to own the pose already or find a partner who has bought it.

1. Choose the pose you would like to do a review with your partner(s)

2. Check in the relevant section of forum to see if a topic already exists, so no duplication. Use the Pose Indexes to help.
    All of the poses tend to have a topic created already but a recent release may be awaiting a topic.
    New releases will be the last poses added.
    There are Pose Indexes for each orientation and links to the review topics to help you find the poses.

WOMAN WITH MAN IN ACHAT for MF Pose Reviews
    MAN WITH MAN IN ACHAT for MM Pose Reviews
    WOMAN WITH WOMAN IN ACHAT for FF Pose Reviews
    SHEMALES & THEIR LOVERS IN ACHAT for all S Pose Reviews.
    GROUP PLAY IN ACHAT for all Group sex Pose Reviews

The most recent pose topic created will be stickied at the top of the page for members information.
    Newer poses/topics tend to be on page 1 and as other poses are created, they drop down the pages.
    Older poses/topics are on the pages further back.
    If you post in a topic, new or old, it will then move to the top of page 1, so other forum members can find it easy to read or post in themselves.

When you find the topic you want, reply in that topic with your updated pose review.
    To help, a pose pic, the price and Achat Mall location have all been included for you in the Pose review request.
    Therefore, all you need to do is
    I) List the pose actions for each side and then
    II) Include a short paragraph of your opinion and star rating on the pose,
    III) The same on your partners opinion and star rating and
    IV) An overall Star Rating if both different. (This is usually the lowest star rating)

If you want to take a new pose image, you can ….

3. Go to the Web Shop here https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/shop/
    Click on “Newest First”, & take a screen shot of the pose and include the price.
    Like this

OR to The Achat Mall.

The Achat Mall Pics are bigger, and to show the price you may include your account balance so the Web shop pics are probably more suitable & and less intrusive.
    Just make sure that the price is included in the text, instead of the screen shot.

OR take one of you and your partner enjoying the pose.
    Please obtain consent of your partner or all parties concerned in group play as it will be published in forum which is public for all to see.

If you are unsure how – there are instructions on how to take screen shots, how to give the pic a http address and how to reply to or start a topic here :

Manual Link: Home » Topics » Forum News » New Moderator Appointed & useful things to know about Forum.

Direct Link: https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forums/topic/new-moderator-appointed/

4. Obtain a reference number for the pose by taking the next consecutive number from the relevant Couple / Group Pose Index. This helps keep count of the number of poses available for that genre and for disparities between couple mixes to be easily seen.
    Hopefully Achat or Pose Designers will address these when they have the time.

5. If no topic, start a new one with a title stating – Genre ; Pose Review. Next consecutive Pose number & pose name. EG: MF Pose Review. 187. Her Pleasure by RC. Please include a pose pic, the price and the location of the pose in the Achat Shopping Mall. EG – MF Section, Box 1 – Talk & Dance.

6. Here are the Star Ratings:

Star Ratings
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

There are plenty of MF pose reviews JessiCapri & I carried out in the WOMAN WITH MAN IN ACHAT section of forum if you would like to see the simple format we used or get an idea of what to do.

Here is one of the reviews done for easy reference –

Topics » Woman with man in AChat » MF Pose Review Request. 208. Just Fuck Me.

Thank you in advance to all the volunteers.
    When I have time, I will continue to open a pose review topic for each new pose with a pic, price and Achat Shopping Mall location, added to simplify things and help things along.

I am hoping to have at least 2 or 3 reviews ( more if possible) for each pose from different members.
    At that point, I will change the title by removing “Review Request” leaving it with pose name and reference number.
    Members can read the history, old reviews and new reviews concerning that pose or even provide an updated review should they wish as the time and years go by.

Kissmedeeply
    Participant

I wud love to volunteer. Do i get paired with a sexy guy to try them out? 🙂
    Kiss

Vaughan

Hi Kissmedeeply,

You do the practical with a partner or partners, you choose in your normal Achat play.

You list and post the actions on each side with all of your opinions on the pose.

For examples of MF reviews you can see ones completed by JessiCapri and myself in the MF Section – Woman with man in AChat
    and the MMF reviews in the group play section – Group play in AChat.

The MF Pose Index and MMF Pose index in those sections (both pinned on the first page) will help you find the poses and topics.

Thank you for volunteering and I hope to read some of your review posts soon.

sweetPacha
    Participant

I think this would be a great thing for me to help with. I really enjoy being involved in making things more fun and easier to use. So how do I sign up? I could use a bit of direction just to make sure I am getting all the information you want. Thanks in advance Happy New Year.

Pacha

JessiCapri
    Participant

@sweetPacha no sign up needed. Just grab your favorite partner/lover and choose a pose you enjoy. Make note of all of the actions, post a pic as well as the cost of the pose and where it is located in the shop. Then each of you do a short commentary of the pose.

For examples of how we did them look at the M/F pose reviews.

Very few of the B-Shop poses currently have reviews so those would be an excellent place for you to start.

Thanks for the interest and we look forward to seeing the results.

WELCOME to the forum!

Vaughan

Hi SweetPacha,

Welcome to forum.

Thank you and Kissmedeeply for volunteering.

JessiCapri has answered your question and posted as I was writing this one LOL. TY Jess. Kisses.

She is right, you don’t need to sign up as such. You just do pose review during your normal Achat play.

All the poses have their own topic, a pic, the cost and location of where to find it.
    To find them easier, just use the Pose Indexes stickied on first page of the genre section.

You and your partner decide to do the review yourself.
    You choose the pose you wish to complete a review on,
    room with your partner to try it out,
    make a note of the actions for each partner and
    then give your opinion on what you like, what you don’t like, can it be improved and is it worth buying.
    You also give the pose a star rating.

Then you find the topic to write up your review in the appropriate section by using the Pose indexes which contain the page link.
    These sections are described in the above Post 1.

There are plenty of pose reviews in the MF Section – Woman with man in Achat section – for you to check out and see examples of how they are done.
    Here is the last one JessiCapri & I carried out.

Woman with man in AChat » MF Pose Review Request. 208. Just Fuck Me.

MF Pose Review Request. 208. Just Fuck Me.

Thank you for volunteering and I look forward to reading your reviews.

Yulichka
    Participant

(Russian)

я хочу учавствовать

English translation : I want to participate

Vaughan

ENGLISH
    That’s great Yulichka. They are quite easy to do.
    1. Just find a partner or partners.
    2,Choose the pose you wish to review
    3. Make a note of the actions for each partner and their opinions
    4. Find the pose topic in forum and write your review.
    Hope to see your reviews in forum soon

RUSSIAN TRANSLATION
    Молодец Юличка. Их довольно легко сделать.
    1. Просто найдите партнера или партнеров.
    2, выберите позу, которую вы хотите просмотреть
    3. Запишите действия каждого партнера и их мнения.
    4. Найдите тему позы на форуме и напишите свой отзыв.
    Надеюсь скоро увидеть ваши отзывы на форуме

jojole
    Participant

Hi,
    I would enjoy to help to improve the game.
    I put stars on poses when i found it so nice or so bad.
    It seems very complicated to review à pose.

I don’t understand everything on the first pose of this topic.
    I will try to read it once again.

Tks for the game it’s really incredible
    I have also many ideas to improve game in general.

Bye ,
    Jojole

Vaughan

Hi Jojole
    Welcome to forum.
    Its great you Star rate the poses in the game.

The pose reviews are easy to do.
    1. Just find a partner or partners.
    2. Choose the pose you wish to review
    3. Make a note of the actions for each partner and their opinions
    4. Find the pose topic in forum and write your review.

To find examples of pose reviews, look in Woman with man in AChat for MF ones. Theres quite a few in there.
    Here are ones My spouse and I did to give you an idea.

Woman with man in AChat – MF Pose Review Request. 228. Lighting the Candle.
    and
    Woman with man in AChat – MF Pose Review Request. 224. Hard Doggy Style by Leon_Kennedy

Hope to read your reviews soon.

Adelaid
    Participant

Hello everyone! I’m so glad yesterday the last pose i created have been put in the game. I wanna thank Leon Kennedy for the help and advices in the realization steps, and i hope you all achaters will like it, more or less. I’d like, and i hope vaughan will excuse me for that, to read opinions about this pose by the players, in a tripadvisor style, without the complicated recension system implementwd till now. So, if possible, i’d like from everyone who tried the pose, to express his opinion, giving advices too. Please be polite, but say what you think. Thanks alot

JessiCapri
    Participant

@Adelaid Congrats on a great pose!

I am sure Vaughan will not mind as long as the reviews are in appropriate location. You can put them in the review sections ~ There is one set up for you under the MS and MF section as noted above, or you can do your own blog type thread as other designers have done. If left in this news window thread he will most likely move it to where it is appropriate.

Wishing you many sales, many reviews, and a great day!

Vaughan

Giving this a bump.

Come on you guys. Doing a pose review is real easy as I have done all the hard work for you.
    I have opened a topic and provided a pic of the pose and the location of where to find it in the game.

1. All you have to do is find the pose topic in the right forum section. Here’s the sections:

WOMAN WITH MAN IN ACHAT for MF Pose Reviews
    MAN WITH MAN IN ACHAT for MM Pose Reviews
    WOMAN WITH WOMAN IN ACHAT for FF Pose Reviews
    SHEMALES & THEIR LOVERS IN ACHAT for all S Pose Reviews.
    GROUP PLAY IN ACHAT for all Group sex Pose Reviews

2. Write down the actions for each person so our members can know what the pose is like and what they can do.
    3. Write one or two or a few sentences on your opinion of the pose.
    Do you like it? what action do you like the best? What action do you like the least? Is it worth buying?
    4. Then give it a star rating.

Star Ratings
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Its every so easy.. honest. If you are still unsure, Jess and I have completed a few in the MF section for you to look at and get an idea of what a review is.
    Basically a pose review helps our members to decide which poses they should buy, if they are worth buying and especially if they are on a budget.
    So come on help each other out.
    And don’t worry, if a pose review has already been completed, do another. The more opinions, the better for our members.

Master_King
    Participant

Hello , i am interessed for help. i love this game i play every day and all day and i would like to contribute to the improvement of this game

JessiCapri
    Participant

@Master_King Welcome to the AChat Forum!!

Grab your favorite partner, choose a pose, and follow the outline above to do a review.

We look forward to hearing your opinions/thoughts on any of many poses available.

Have fun!
    JessiCapri

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.