Skip to content

WARNING! Fake website tries to deceive AChat users.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ WARNING! Fake website tries to deceive AChat users.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 115 total)
  • Author
    tom
    Participant

WARNING!

Fake website tries to deceive AChat users to  log in, and steal user data this way.

Please note!

Never try to log in with your user data on other sites, the only real AChat website is:
    http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com

Please warn also your friends, lovers!
    Thank you for your help!

sinnnn
    Participant

Well there is a easy way to solve that problem.  Do what I did.  I save this site to my favorites.  So when I want to come here, I just go to my favorites list an click.  I'm here without having to type or search for this site ever again. 

tom
    Participant

The problem is, that users visit the fake site not accidentally, but following a 'good' advice of good friends…

sinnnn
    Participant

I'm sorry I'm going to be a little slow on this one.

I'm confused.  If you already know how to get here, why would you need advice from a “friend” on how to get here.  So it sounds like it has to be more behind it.  Are the friends suggestiong that Achat added something new and you should go check out the site?  Something on those lines.
    Maybe you should put up a post that says if Achat is ever to add anything new or create a new site, you can find out here.  That way a user can know if any site is legit.

Unhealer
    Participant

they tell you to log in to another site for free poses and phish your account

sinnnn
    Participant

See I thought there was more to it.  Thx Unhealer. 

Janine Dee
    Participant

I can't help but think of those Kenyan banking schemes. I always think “How could anyone fall for that?” but if out of 100,000 only one does they can still make some money if they send out 1,000,000+.

By the same token, not everyone knows about the forums and knows there is an active community here.

More then that however I want to paraphrase the late, great, scoundrel P.T. Barnum “A fool and his A$ are soon parted.”

Lover
    Participant

There is one girl in AChat, she wants to give you free money and gift; I can't remember her name, as I told her I am not interested and also thought she is just making dirty jokes. Perhaps this is one of the ways the phisher are working?

tom
    Participant

Yes, exactly. If you type in your password on other sites than funnyadultgamesplay.com, that means you tell your password to strangers.

Bear
    Participant

Tom it is one thing to post here, but have you used your general Public Chat thread to notify the clients who do not read the forum? You probably have a better idea of when peak usage is to get the warning out. Wouldn't take much to get the news out especially if lover has been approached then others have too,…and the current predator could be identified.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Ohh! Do it like an update window!!!!! We all HAVE to see that and click to make it go away!

westgirl
    Participant

I did go to the site (ccbill)she gave me and it was very convincing, it looked like exactly like the site I joinded on 

But after viewing there site I went back and told her that it looked like I was just charging my account

Anyway after furher disscussion I was nearly convinced even though I kept telling myself  you dont get anything for nothing

I then got a meesage from a friend saying there was a scam going on and dont give you password out

Told her what was going on and then put warnings up in my profile page

and was telling everybody about it, it went like this

apparently theres people in here that have setup a bogas site

And when you fill in the form  it grabs your password & then your $A

be warned

its ccbill site the same one you join up on

it looks legit  so be carefull ok

take care of anybody offering free $A

tom
    Participant

fifo was already banned out from the system…

Please be careful if someone promises A$ or other things for FREE. Everything we offer for FREE can be found in the system easily, or will be announced on the homepage, and not by unknown users in the system via private messages.

Lover
    Participant

Thanks for banning her Tom; this is the only right decision to make. Is it possible to create a popup, like Janine suggested?

Another question, now that you are back We have been asking very often for some feedback and some answers to our question here in this forum. As you are still living, can you give us a sign, that this forum is useful for you? Remember, members in this forum are friends of AChat

Janine Dee
    Participant

To be fair… this could easily be special circumstances for Tom rather then a full blown return. I mean would we rather have him here? Or coding updates? 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 115 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.