Skip to content

FORUM AVATARS. Forum Avatars to assist in Contests, Games & Events.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself FORUM AVATARS. Forum Avatars to assist in Contests, Games & Events.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Forum avis. Forum_1 (f), Forum_2 (m) and Forum_3 (s). Osiris_Forum (f)

Hello to all 🙂

Perhaps you already have noticed 4 “new” members. They are called Forum_1 (female), Forum_2 (male) and Forum_3 (shemale) and just are created to advertise the forum in game.

The 4th member is called Osiris_Forum and is a female avi. This will be used for some games and events in forum… we hope to surprise you with some new ideas during this year 🙂

If you see one of those avis online, there is a very big chance it’s one of us mods

;D If you also have ideas how to use them, tell us!

Please accept these avis dont accept any friendship request and don’t room with anybody (except it’s for a forum game).

Have fun and talk to us 😉

sexilicious
    Participant

Lol was wondering who in the forum had the account to promote the forum. Thanks for letting us know hhhhmmmmmmm might have to bug them lol

Lover
    Participant

hhhhmmmmmmm might have to bug them lol

The avis will strike back 😀

tangoracer
    Participant

Looks like this is a great idea

Hehehe will have to find them all and have some fun ;D : 🙂

Brandybee
    Participant

🙂

Tango , I could play you up and pretend to be HB hehe….. I have a great Italian accent … only kidding .. you would catch me out right away … you’d only have to offer me a cup of tea and my cover would be blown …

Sexi …. careful … it might be Bear… but you’d soon find his growl I’m sure grrrrrrrrrrr 😛

hentaiboy69
    Participant

;D Tango , I could play you up and pretend to be HB hehe….. I have a great Italian accent … only kidding .. you would catch me out right away … you’d only have to offer me a cup of tea and my cover would be blown …

Sexi …. careful … it might be Bear… but you’d soon find his growl I’m sure grrrrrrrrrrr 😛

lol, Brandy…..you can try to be me, but not sure if you really can….

by the way…i really hope they can help us to give to the forum more visibility….we need it!

Nat33
    Participant

I was just seeing these gentlemen and girls, just the girl was connected now.
    I want to talk to THE male: Forum_2 
    I think the idea is good for the forum, in any case original 

They have surname ?

tangoracer
    Participant

@ Nat33

Lol yes they all have surnames    1    2    3  and Forum 

yes Brandy's cover was blow very quickly the good old cup of tea worked

sexilicious
    Participant

hhhhhmmmmmmmmm but not often i see Bear on to get him to growl at me lol but who knows maybe one day i’ll catch him long enough to hear the growl

;D but watch out i growl back lol

Nat33
    Participant

YES, I talked to Mr. Forum_2 tonight 🙂
    Just talk huh, I usually talk less ;D

Thank you to this Gentleman.

Covems
    Participant

So, is this like an updated version of the robots?

Nat33
    Participant

To speak and answer yes, it’s more coherent 🙂

In room, I have not tried ;D

hentaiboy69
    Participant

To speak and answer yes, it’s more coherent

In room, I have not tried ;D

Lol, Nat, Covems…..i don’t think they will room so easily and, if they do, they are not so easy to catch as Robot Girl and Robot Boy…but you can allways try, at your own risk and peril! 😉

JessiCapri
    Participant

Introducing Saga55

Some of you may have had contact with her in the past but we felt that now, with the birth of ATS, it was time to make her official.

Saga is used by either Vaughan or JessiCapri for various Forum activities. She is used as a Forum Bank for Forum Games, Contests & Events when the needs arises. She receives sponsorship and gifts and Her account is also used to distribute the A$ prizes awards to contest winners.

In recent weeks she has been used to advertise or ‘billboard’ our new Forum chatroom on Discord called “Achat’s Town Square” aka “ATS”.

Saga will accept friend requests for purposes of Forum business only. She does not “play”.

For more information about Saga, or Achat’s Town Square, feel free to reach out to Vaughan or JessiCapri.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.