Skip to content

MF Pose Review. 8. Wheelbarrow

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Woman with man in AChat MF Pose Review. 8. Wheelbarrow

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    tom
    Participant

MF Pose Review. 8. Wheelbarrow

Released: September 27, 2009

sex position wheelbarrow in 3D sex game AChat

Do you like this position? And your partner?
    Do you have experiences or questions?
    Don’t hesitate to share them here!

Anonymous

I don't like it as much as I thought I would because it just seems too unreal.  And the girl would have to be super strong to last for any amount of time in that position.
    Just my 2 cents 

Tharvun
    Participant

lol yes it is not realistic but it is a great scene a lot of action and fun and in my opinion one of the most sexy actions in it (the action when the girl put her finger in her ass, looking at you and her boobs are bouncing) So this is great imho

Great job

kkkk1111
    Participant

do not try this position in real

🙂 this is individual of achat

🙂 actually as a humble suggestion, achat team should work on real hot stuff… besides this pos does not excite either men or women…

Willyco
    Participant

excuse me,

but for me, this acrobatic pose is great, and if I can try it or do it in real is only a my decision/true

I tanks the team for this pose again and in every case, don’t close your fantasy only in the real stuff, use it to search to stimulate out fantasy again and again

;D ;D ;D ;D

Tharvun
    Participant

Wheelbarrow is a great scenes, one of the best in the hole game. I like it  very much and often use it. It exites me and I think many of the girls i have been in the room till now.

So i think you are not quite correct kkkk1111. IMHO many people here like it very much and I think this scene contains one of the most exiting actions to view –  (girl fingering her ass while getting fucked).

Nicoquin
    Participant

yep, i like this one too !
    and some women i met here also.
    that brings fantasy and really great fun. AChat is not real, so we can make here what we can’t in real life

😀 that’s why i like AChat !

Anonymous

Ummm…have reversed my position on this. Girls LOVE it!!! My sample pool was not big enough when I wrote my first post 
    & after we do this I always give them a rest by lying them down on the bed for some missionary action!

MaxCraven
    Participant

I'm one of the apparently growing group that likes this one…& many of the ladies I've been with enjoy the ride hehe. However I don't agree with some saying this is unrealistic…exagerated from the Kama Sutra position but doable. Thought in rl terms its alot easier near a wall or have a bar overhead to hang on to. Maybe a little time on the side for developing some new furniture is in order…this would be great in a shower hehe.

Lover
    Participant

Here are a lot of people with different preferences. That´s good! And if someone doesn´t want to do this, no problem. The advantage is that there is a good range in different actions; faster, harder, anal, slowly…

And there is not only the question of reality. Why not have some funny unrealisitc positions?

😉 Sex and fun must not ne different things. And some of positions in kamasutra – realistic?
    Regardless, I think we all should do sports and expansions, cause there may be some very intersting positings in the future

;D

Gonna bend my body, Lover

Karen
    Participant

I wouldn't do it in real life since I am not GI Jane but virtual is OK. However, not much choices for the female though.

AZNLoverV
    Participant

Kind of hard for the female to do much since she has to use her hands to hold herself up.  Any options would mostly be facial expressions or changing leg position?  I think this postion could be interested if it allowed guy to hold her around the waist and let her raise top of her body up?  Although in the real world that might be nearly impossible, this is a game, every woman can be ultra flexible!

mistressw
    Participant

good options but dont like due not seeing partner.

Edgar
    Participant

The wheelbarow is possible in real life.  I know because I have done it.  The woman has to be in good shape, and you have to be careful not to slip out, because the man can get hurt bad.  If her arms get tired she can either raise to sitting on the mans thighs, or lower herself to restng on her forearms.  In that position clitoral stimulation is increased.  If you are in good shape this is a fun position.  If you are too weak you could get hurt.

Bear
    Participant

nice features added to this pose…
    on the Male side:
    Finger Asshole
    ass slap
    fondle tits
    fondle back
    lick pussy… (yummy)
    and cock outside…

since I was with robot girl… I'll have to let the ladies note their new options…

enjoy the free update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.