*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  AChat publishs big update
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
: AChat publishs big update  ( 55767 )
YankaSx
: 13

« #60 : May 27, 2015, 12:29:39 AM »

Hello everyone!
After installing the new update:
1 - At the start of the program the user pictures for free user. My opinion, it is better to set a picture from the main menu.
And on the main menu picture of your avatar

2 - button for a quick demo of the robot for premium users can be excluded.

3 - When you enter the game with a partner, immediately loaded the list of users. Downloading goes long because loaded user pictures. This greatly loads the Internet channel and fills much personal in the program folder. I have a friend that I want to see. List of all users in a row I do not need. To begin I would like to find a partner in its sole discretion

4 - and finding a match there is no button to show your character - a girl always look in the mirror and buttons are needed.

5 - edit button character only in the main menu, it is not convenient. To quickly changed clothes, or change something you need to always go back to the main menu. I would like to have the button while in the room

6 - it is impossible to select text chatting to copy. When the mouse and you select text takes an arbitrary selection is not the desired text

7 - not a very comfortable arrow position returning the chat window. Closes the part of the text

8 - Poor become visible on a light background and adjustment of excitation the driving speed. You can add background dimming.

9 - please add the button is employment is not worried. many do not realize that there is no opportunity to respond to the message, and resent.

10 - a new release of software is good. All the comments - this is my personal opinion. If the authors take into account my wishes - I will be grateful.

Thank you to read the possible rough translation of Google.
Sincerely - Yana.  :)

translate through translator slowly, better in Russian
YankaSx

« #61 : May 27, 2015, 12:44:53 AM »

P.S

Poker pause - mainly for men. add the girls club, dance, or something.

All good mood !!!
« : May 27, 2015, 01:57:22 AM YankaSx »

Lover
: 10350

« #62 : May 27, 2015, 02:09:36 AM »

Like Elena said, you can move the chat box. But just within the game interface, which doesn't make sense for me. If you move it, it's always hiding something.

If you're in starting screen, where you don't have the chat window, you are shown online. You can't chat of course, but when somebody talks to you or sends an invite, you get a blinking exclamation mark on the top left side. If you click it, you'll be in game too and can talk or you are in room, if you accepted the invite.

YankaSx

« #63 : May 27, 2015, 02:37:38 AM »

exclamation mark is visible only when the game window on the screen.
If you include something else on top of the game, not alert anyone seen writes.
Today, the game has started, It was the main menu. I wrote in the forum. A friend sent a few messages. I did not see.
in the old version have floated the taskbar and blinked icon achat.

Lover

« #64 : May 27, 2015, 02:56:33 AM »

We're collecting suggestions about getting back some things we had before here:

Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Share your creative ideas > Changes in AChat 2.0
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3782.0.html

Covems
: 1688

« #65 : May 27, 2015, 05:44:44 AM »

I can no longer get to the texture editor, nor the animation editor.   Perhaps this means the Dev Team no longer wants member made clothing.

I'm really disappointed with not being able to use the animation editor... as cumbersome as it is to use, I was so close to giving MoonCalf a kick in the ass.

Thank you for the explaination Elena... A$ 200 reward sent.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #66 : May 27, 2015, 06:36:55 AM »

6 - it is impossible to select text chatting to copy. When the mouse and you select text takes an arbitrary selection is not the desired text

Just checked it a second ago....it works fine for me!

TG_Chaser

« #67 : May 27, 2015, 07:03:10 AM »

looks like they're between updates again... there is no partner search button and the interface looks like a combination of shit and milk
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #68 : May 27, 2015, 10:04:00 AM »

P.S

Poker pause - mainly for men. add the girls club, dance, or something.

All good mood !!!

Great Idea   :)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Lover

« #69 : May 27, 2015, 10:07:30 AM »

The partner search button is on the right bottom side. If it was off, it's working again

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #70 : May 27, 2015, 01:20:37 PM »

Hi,

for me the AChat button on my task bar blinks and he blink a lot lol

then:
2 disconnections yesterday and 3 today and many friends often also!
I point out that I had not in the past.

And I expect that the poker room opens there are 41 guys who want to teach me!  8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Lover

« #71 : May 27, 2015, 02:46:54 PM »

No, the poker room is still paused. I think they want to prepare you ;)

Misdevious
: 367

« #72 : May 28, 2015, 02:50:06 PM »

Not sure why this happened.  But friend shows online and not roomed (green), message friend, keep getting busy message.  Try to figure a way to leave a message, and can't, because he was online and showing green...

Not sure if he was on the main menu and that was why, or what..  I had to log and I couldn't ask.

If you can't receive messages at the main screen, then a way to leave the message for when they get back to the search area would be great.

putedocile
: 20

« #73 : May 29, 2015, 02:11:12 AM »

Hi all,

really there is an immportant pb with the size of the window.

Too large for someone, like me,
Too small for others...

Really i am sure that a solution exists, and the best one would be too let us adjust the size !!!! all softs do that !

Without any change, surely i will leave Achat.

Pute docile
peterkink
: 28

« #74 : May 30, 2015, 12:35:27 PM »

The Blind date is actually very good. I hardly use anything else anymore. Very good to not have to do the endless waiting for someone to answer any more. Its just "bang on"! Wohoooo
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10  
« previous next »
: