*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  More kissing opportunities in group sex
« previous next »
: [1]
: More kissing opportunities in group sex  ( 6538 )
Abadonna
: 4

« : May 31, 2011, 03:00:26 PM »

Please, it's a shame now! :P
apollo13nut
: 262

« #1 : May 31, 2011, 09:28:34 PM »

There are a lot of things lacking in group sex in my opinion. For example, in MFF, there is no option for a guy to do one girl in missionary and the other girl ride her face, but the pose for a girl to ride the guy and the other girl riding his face does exist.

Anyway, yes, more poses/actions for group!
apollo13nut
: 262

« #2 : May 31, 2011, 09:29:25 PM »

Oh, where are my manners, and Abadonna, welcome to the forum! Hope to hear lots of great opinions and input from you!
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #3 : May 31, 2011, 10:46:37 PM »

most of the group actions are just old positions... they shouldnt have charged is for them if we already had said position+ the masturbation poses aha
Abadonna
: 4

« #4 : May 31, 2011, 11:59:18 PM »

thanks for your support, fellows!  ;)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #5 : June 01, 2011, 01:26:31 AM »

Welcome to the forym Abadonna,

your request has been made before, and really deserves a bump in attention.
Looking at the wide range of requests made here, it might be a while before they look at 3-sums again. After launching quite a few poses for hetset and shemales.
It's always a gues what the next update wil be.. :) Keep posting, the more is said about it, the more attention it brings to the dev-team :)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Natalya
: 10

« #6 : June 06, 2011, 07:13:36 PM »

I wholeheartedly support the motion of Abadonna. *bump*
islandsun
: 1597

« #7 : June 08, 2011, 06:00:09 AM »

@Abadonna   welcome to the forum !  The more the better for all !    P.F.P. > POWER FOR PEOPLE

OK yes  shame there should be kissing w every pose !
Bear
: 3856

« #8 : June 08, 2011, 06:54:36 AM »

To be fair in the updates to the poses and new poses being introduced the kiss and use of the lips are being better addressed. The mouth, lips and tongue are essential in sensual play... so suzy if you are involved in addressing those issues...good job...you are picking up what we have been trying to relay to you.

I am very curious why on the Titfuck pose for MS the kiss omitted... with my limited experiences with my lady friends, I found it was disheartening not to be able to use it as a cuddling option .

: [1]  
« previous next »
: