*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Pose updates
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Pose updates  ( 28604 )
Bear
: 3856

« : July 02, 2011, 11:00:07 AM »

With the staff demonstrating a direction of providing updates I thought it might me nice to add a thread for your comments on unmodified poses.

KEEP THE TOPIC TO EXISTING POSES PLEASE

Which ones would you like modified? More particularly what do you wish to see added to a particular pose? Your thoughts folks?

lady_kalina
: 32

Try a little tenderness

« #1 : July 02, 2011, 08:58:40 PM »

Hi Bear ! *Bow

It's a very good idea to make this thread Bear i think a lot of suggestions will be hot here  :P (So an important thread is born)

Today i would like to make some propositions for the "spoons" poses For "MF"(may be can be use for MS/FS/MM i prefer to let the people concerned talking about they know).

May be it's possible to add some sweet caress like this:

For men

1-Man caressing the shoulders of the woman
2-Man's hands gripping the woman' hands
3-Man touching and kissing the ears of the Woman
4-Man fondling the hair of the woman
5-Man whispering to the ears of the woman
6-Man gripping the hair of the woman
7-Man lick and kiss the back of his partner
  For women
1-Woman can turn her head kissing hands of his partner while he is caressing her shoulders
2-Woman caressing arms of his partner with her nails
3-Woman spread the arms above his head
4-Woman lift up her breast while the man envelops her breast in his hands

And of corse this position could be added (so exciting !)
-Man on the back of the woman for normal or anal sex pressing his torso on her back
(the man lie on top of his partner as she lies on the bed with her legs wide apart)
I hope it's enought descriptive

Have a good day and sweet love !

LDK
Kissmedeeply
: 12

« #2 : July 16, 2011, 12:12:10 PM »

I love the foreplay one where a man is touching and kissing me. That is so good. And, sorry bear for mentioning new pose, but i would like to do that to a guy as well, stroking and teasing. If i said the wrong thing, you'll have to find me and punish me. :)
And..
the FF pose 69 when both are sucking stapons..  lol, who would ever do that? it's a pose adapted from sf, mf and is just rubbish!
And i spent 299 on it! bah!!
Bear

« #3 : July 16, 2011, 05:04:31 PM »

. If i said the wrong thing, you'll have to find me and punish me. :)

Not the wisest thing to say to one who dabbles in extreme bdsm ,  whose idea of punishment might be much deeper then yours.. ;)

Pandora
: 38

« #4 : July 19, 2011, 03:38:07 PM »

There are a few changes that I think are needed more than others.

First would be missionary. Almost everything about it should be overhauled. Deeper penetration, changes in pace, wrapping our arms around eachother and getting the closeness that position gives in real.

Next is lap dance. I like the idea, but its just sooo choppy. Smoother graphics would be nice. How is it called lap dance to begin with, there is no lap dancing involved! Let us have a little grinding action. A little more lap time in the lap dance. Lastly for this pose is the kiss. We are perched there on the edge of a guy's knees like we're scared of him lol. Scooch a lil closer, get some contact goin.  :)

My last suggestion is a small one, but I realy want the ability to kiss my partner in slow dance.

Also, hello forumers, I've read alot of your posts, now its nice to meet you  :D

The universe tends to unfold as it should.
Adera
: 3047

« #5 : July 19, 2011, 04:48:16 PM »

Welcome Pandora. :)

I agree, would be great if we could get closer in the lap dance so we can feel him against us. I would also like some real lap dancing... would maybe be able to grind my butt against his crotch then and feel something grow. :P
TightFit74
: 2415

« #6 : July 20, 2011, 02:02:18 PM »

Welcome Pandora, and thanks for some nice posts :)

I'd like to suggest some added actions for kneeling spoons (MF/MS), as the actions are limited but the pose itself can offer so much.
for instance:
for Him:
- Kissing and licking her neck
- Biting shoulders
- Leaning back, pulling partner with him
- Switching to vaginal sex

For her:
- Grind down into the man's body
- Bend down and lay chest and shoulders on the bed
- Pull his arms around her waist
- Turn her head back and kiss

there's probably more, but as I was playing the pose with a sweet girl, the action got a bit overheated :) So my focus went to somethingelse..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear

« #7 : July 21, 2011, 10:01:02 AM »

@Tight *chuckles* yes I get distracted easily on this pose too.
excellent suggestions though I might add to it:

Her: to lean back, (maybe raise an arm and run her fingers thru his hair as she rolls in his lap)
Him:
-  independent hand action...the ability to rub her sex and maintain breast contact
-  a throat grasp with one hand...again an independent action of one hand which leaves the other for breast play of clit stimulation.
-  a kiss independent of her... I always thought  the option of kiss should be available to both sides.. I hate asking for it..and sometimes I want to take it...
_ a nipple twist

In thought her ability to have that independent hand action,...
clit play and breast stimulation,.. even nipple twisting..

Bear

« #8 : July 21, 2011, 10:15:11 AM »

Ok I am throwing out here for a pose update request the one I have always found disappointing.
Kneeling Lovers: with the right modification it can easily be modified for all... MF, FF, MS, FS...

First and foremost make it a static pose with the hip actions as options rather then the rule.
provide a mirror of actions between the partners...I don't see a need for different options between the two...that is why t should be adaptable for the variations of orientations. that ability to hold there eye to eye in anticipation... priceless..

-   kiss
-   caress cheek
-  kiss neck
-  caress breast/chest
- tweak partners nipple
- fondle partners genitals
- fondle self
-  embrace  with head against partners chest
-  hug
- fondle partners ass
- slap partner ass
- rub..(grind) with various options here for the intensity

strat
: 55

« #9 : July 22, 2011, 07:51:48 AM »

Well, I must also admit that foreplay pose actions would merit some enhancements. Just touch face, shoulder and so on is not so exicting

Even no possibilities to kiss in there... mouth kiss but also neck kiss, tits kiss etc.
You got some opportunities and good actions in the new foreplay pose, where men can really start taking care of woman but nothing done for the reverse. Can mens get some caresses too ?

Pandora

« #10 : July 23, 2011, 12:04:43 AM »

Kneeling spoons is already one of my favorites. I wouldnt have thought of improvments realy, but those sound..very nice.

TightFit74
: 2415

« #11 : July 23, 2011, 05:04:43 AM »

Another pose that could need some added actions, one I enjoyed playing last night. I do feel it has a lot more opportunities to expand on the actions, to make it moreenjoyable. The pose is kneeling boy:

Suggestions:
For him:
- Kiss/lick/fondle belly and chest
- Hold legs (closed) up straight (as in sitting joy)
- Play with her clit
- Give oral pleasure
- Hard/deep fuck
- Lick foot/suck toes/kiss ankles

For her:
- Put feet on his shoulders
- Pull knees to her chest (exposing herself to him)
- Wrap legs around his waist/climb on top of him with arms around his neck
- Lean in and play with cock and balls

It is a very exciting pose in my opinion, most important is being able to look the other in the eye. And feeling both softer actions as well as harder actions would greatly improve playing it.. Added suggestions are welcomed :)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear

« #12 : July 23, 2011, 10:24:22 AM »

A complaint was made of lack of intimate post cuddling,...it would be a nice add to the woman on top position  if some more subtle options were added...along the lines of her laying on top and..
_ a romantic kiss
_ caress of his chest.
_ neck kiss
_ kissing his chest
_embrace

Thoughts here being to add a gentler sharing of the moment.... I'll add on this a little later.

Pandora

« #13 : July 23, 2011, 03:35:34 PM »

@Tightfit- I like all of those suggestions, but "- Wrap legs around his waist/climb on top of him with arms around his neck"  <-This is what kneeling boy makes me crave. To sit up and cling to him. Like a standing fuck. A passionate kiss and some shoulder biting/kissing would add alot as well.

@Bear- All of that  :)

Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #14 : September 16, 2011, 12:41:36 PM »

on one note i still think they need to add the modified actions to the MS blowjob pose, everyone i room with clicks that one first and it tends to be a lot more boring with shemales right now
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: