*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  pirate suit
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 5
: pirate suit  ( 34182 )
prias
: 317

« : September 02, 2011, 04:47:10 PM »

nice update, thoss pirate suits... but well... when will you do something decent for males
Bear
: 3856

« #1 : September 02, 2011, 05:47:04 PM »

agree, offerin' t' beauties t' suits and not t' men be still missin' t' boat on t' situation. We males deserve a bit o' a better costume and with talk like a pirate day rapidly approachin', what better send off could one one. Otherwise someone in development needs t' be walkin' t' plank. Come on give us guys a bit o' a fantasy piece t' mess with. I want t' see some lucky lass try t' shiver me timber.

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #2 : September 02, 2011, 06:53:31 PM »

Ok, first my comments on the Pirate outfit. It seems like the outfit is not "Swashbucklin'" enough for me  :P I do like the hat. And why is there such a dramatic price difference between the red and gold? I don't think it's necessary. Just because it's "gold?" Personally I like the red better.
Secondly, Everyone knows it's the NINJA that dominates over pirates! I mean, comon!  ::) There are endless reasons the Ninja wins over a Pirate! ;) ;D

• Ninjas are silent and stealthy. Pirates are loud and obnoxious.
  • Without a weapon, Pirates are useless. Ninja's can kill with their bare hands
  • A Ninja outwits. A Pirate out-stabs.
  • Ninjas are Masters. Pirates are Drunks.
  • "Ask A Ninja." A man who needs no further explanation. He can answer ANYTHING
  • And Finally, Chuck Norris. Yes, the ninjas claim Chuck Norris. Sorry, pirates.

It is clear Ninjas are the superior beings so I must insist that the developers correct their mistake and create ninja outfits for everyone!  :D
« : September 02, 2011, 06:56:48 PM Keiko »

Avalucia
: 36

Do you think me wicked?

« #3 : September 02, 2011, 06:56:23 PM »

Hehe,  I am just happy with the French Maid.

Adera
: 3047

« #4 : September 03, 2011, 07:55:48 AM »

But Keiko...  Chuck Norris has a red beard... that doesn't seem very ninja. Oh, and I rather take a man who is a bit loud and rough to bed than one that is silent and stealthy... in, done and out would be frustrating. ::) :P

Keiko, I can dress like a pirate queen, you like a ninja and then we can see who wins... in the bedroom. Hihi, I can always try to turn the tables with my hidden sword. ;) ;D

Anyway the pirate outfit leaves some to be desired, like more lacy fluff and a puffy skirt... that's what I want if I'm to be a pirate queen. :P
Bear
: 3856

« #5 : September 03, 2011, 08:06:14 AM »

Perhaps me beauty Keiko, but pirate talk be so much more interestin'. Talk like a pirate day be t' 19th, (for those who didn't know). So throw some sexy swagger in your steps and if you have t' courage join me in t' cabin and I'll lead you on a memorable adventure. We actually had dug up some sexier costumes last year when we threw this idea out. Please,...developers give t' guys somethin' too.

And I'll sprin' for t' grog if you can toss a cowlad hat out here for sunny and I . You got t' pirate hat, so its clear t' winds be favorable t' toss a cowlad hat in thar for a couple long time customers.

hmm Adera should we reactivate our pirate story? perhaps Keiko would like to take the place of the first mate whom we lost.
« : September 03, 2011, 08:08:28 AM Bear »

happyfriend

« #6 : September 03, 2011, 08:12:19 AM »

To insist a bit on Prias and Bear point...

When the hell will there be some new outfits for men !!!! (and I'm not thinking about briefs... For that, it's quite enough)

Keiko

« #7 : September 03, 2011, 11:11:00 AM »

@Adera: You do raise some valid points. In the days of my youth, I remember the online battle of superiority between Ninjas and Pirates so that's what inspired me to bring it up here, just for fun.  ;)

@Bear: Speak like a Pirate, eh? Well I found a great place online that helps "landlubbers" like me to translate English to Pirate: http://www.talklikeapirateday.com/translate/
*clears throat*
Ahoy, Bear, me fellow buccaneer! Feast ye eyes on me booty that will shiver ye timbers! So pour t' crew some grog, ye scallywag! We be makin' this ship rock from port side t' starboard t' nite!

« : September 03, 2011, 12:27:52 PM Keiko »

Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #8 : September 03, 2011, 04:08:53 PM »

It's mostly piraty underwear in different colors for insane prices unless the shop is broken. I mean 349 for one and 599 for the other? For that price you should be able to purchase a complete outfit instead of what you might be wearing after a wild night when you have to abandon ship because of fire in the armory.
Items missing:
- piraty bling, like necklaces, bracelets, rings and earrings
- white frilly blouse (long and half open), preferably wearable over something like a bra and gloves
- piraty tattoos, like skull&crossbones, mermaids and blazing cannons
- brown leather boots with a folded over rim
- leather pants or a diagonally cut half-long skirt (one side really short and the other side to the knees)

At the current price and in the current condition I won't spend my money on it.  :-\

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Keiko

« #9 : September 03, 2011, 05:27:39 PM »

Oh, don't forget about the eye patch! And I think it would be funny to change the right hand into a hook. That might get a reaction from your partner when you attempt to give them a handjob.  ;D :P

Adera

« #10 : September 03, 2011, 07:07:48 PM »

Damn... I didn't look at the pirate outfits in the shop so I wasn't aware they where that expensive... though with the lack of poses for me to buy I do have the A$ to buy them easily. A frilly blouse is something I was missing in this too... Ardeur should it be thin so a bra could be seen through it? :P

Bear, continuing the story would be fun... though we should considering changing some of it or jumping forward a bit to make it fit people who might want to join in. If Keiko would like to join she might want to play a kunoichi... though if she finds out about the captains secret I'd have to "convince" her not to tell anyone. ;) :-*
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #11 : September 04, 2011, 05:22:09 AM »

price has to be a mistake, maybe they meant to type 299 or 199
TightFit74
: 2415

« #12 : September 05, 2011, 01:30:31 AM »

To me this seems like half a new product. What I don't understand is give the female population a costume to wear and not give the male population the same thing. So now we have a pirate girl but now pirate. What is she going to do? Make a guy in a banana hammock walk the plank? Or the other way around?
For rp purposes, both sides need a costume, backgrounds should be added and preferably a new room (pirateship or captain's cabin)
Only half way down and the difference between color and price is just ridiculous. I don't think the dev-team will ever grasp the idea of costumes and the influence they have on a meeting in a room
*sigh*

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
alstott
: 635

« #13 : September 06, 2011, 12:20:35 AM »

@Keiko havin' a hook reminds me at a joke...what's worse than getting raped by jack the ripper ? getting fingered by captain hook  :P ;D
but really...givin' the girls pirates costumes and the guys not ? c'mon seriously ? do somethin' and don't forget to add a sword for spankin' the many bad bad female pirates  ;D

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Adera

« #14 : September 06, 2011, 01:45:44 AM »

Alstott, maybe you should have the uniform of an navy officer... then you could catch us pirates and interrogate us. ;) :P

I would have wanted something like these outfits.
: [1] 2 3 ... 5  
« previous next »
: