*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Erotic Story Contest 1 ( New Year's Resolution ) OT
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14
: Good idea or not?
Yes   -9 (69.2%)
No   -0 (0%)
Depends on the price...   -4 (30.8%)
: 13

: Erotic Story Contest 1 ( New Year's Resolution ) OT  ( 113209 )
West69
: 123

« #45 : December 01, 2011, 11:20:18 AM »

Haven't had time to work on my story yet, because I have been busy on design ideas for jewelry for the AChat shop.
What do you guys think of a "Mistletoe belt buckle"?  ;D

PS: Take heart ladies. No reason why it can't be "unisex". Ha Ha!
inazuma
: 99

« #46 : December 01, 2011, 01:11:28 PM »

I suspect a gay novel might rank quite low, simply because straight guys and gals would find it unappealing... Still, any opportunity to get my creative juices flowing would be good... might go for the cute factor, gals do quite like cute gay guys.

Please! give us more poses!
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #47 : December 01, 2011, 02:26:32 PM »

best way to go is probably heavy lesbian action eh
inazuma
: 99

« #48 : December 01, 2011, 03:01:30 PM »

Im a gay guy, whilst I love my LGBT sisters, two women having sex has no appeal

Please! give us more poses!
Adera
: 3047

« #49 : December 01, 2011, 03:07:50 PM »

Even when they have a penis? :D
TightFit74
: 2415

« #50 : December 01, 2011, 04:06:09 PM »

I have no clue how the genders and orientations are divided on forum. But I think it is safe to assume that it is more or less as in the game. The only certain thing is, they are paying members so a good crowd for the forum :)

Though for some types of stories, the audience might be small. But there is no rule prohibting campaigning for your story on forum or in the game. Maybe the most clever one or the best campaigner will end up with the price, instead of the one that wrote the best story.. The audience, members of the forum are the judge and jury. They will decide by vting who will win.. Appeal to them draw them to your story might be the key to winning. Unless...

When posting an idea, all kinds of unforseen situation can come later as hoped or thought of. Do we allow campaigning for stories in the game? I kinda trust on the sportsmanship and fair play of the contenders, so I didn't consider cheating would be an option.. Does anyone feel the same or different?

*edited to fix typo
« : December 01, 2011, 04:27:49 PM TightFit74 »

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Adera

« #51 : December 01, 2011, 06:14:44 PM »

Yeah, I don't expect everyone will like what I write, but I'm still planning on participating... I will hopefully get a few votes at least. :)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #52 : December 01, 2011, 10:57:38 PM »

Hey, the A$250 for entering makes it worth while IMHO.

I can't say if the lesbian action mine will have will help. I'm just going with the ancient axiom, go with what you know.  ;)

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
West69

« #53 : December 02, 2011, 01:12:59 AM »

........ Do we allow campaigning for stories in the game? I kinda trust on the sportsmanship and fair play of the contenders, so I didn't consider cheating would be an option.. Does anyone feel the same or different?

*edited to fix typo

I am reminded that every great idea risks being tarnished in its' implementation. When you first proposed this "contest" TightFit74, I visualized a group of friends sitting around, over an after-dinner drink, late at night, sharing each other's creativity. Acknowledging that gender preference is a part of life, but letting the commonality of eroticism rise above the divisiveness.

Now we are confronted with the baser aspect of human nature, in which competitiveness supercedes camaraderie, and obsession for a "prize"
detracts from the storytelling process. While I personally would be complimented that any of you found my story of merit, the thought of "campaigning" for a prize is repulsive to me. I have no intention of doing that.

My personal response to some of the more recent posts is as follows. I intend to read every story with the simple purpose of enjoying it. While I have a healthy sexual appetite,  I appreciate the turn of a good phrase, the uplifting emotion that humor evokes, and when an author's spirit is infused into his or her work. I have no intention of automatically casting my vote for the entry that simply makes me masturbate the fastest. ::)

Inazuma, I am straight, but I promise to read your story with fair consideration and respect. Janine Dee, I do not know your orientation, but I very much look forward to seeing what you create. While, as any man does, I might separately fantasize about "converting" a lesbian, the inclusion of a bevi of lesbians in the story won't sway my vote. Unhealer, your posts are so out-of-left field that I genuinely am looking forward to seeing your mind unfold in a story.

In summary, I hope a few people don't reduce this to a popularity contest. However, if that happens, I hope the rest of you are motivated to entertain us for a smile and gesture of admiration, instead of a few cheap coins left on the nightstand. ;)
Adera

« #54 : December 02, 2011, 07:23:31 AM »

I really hope no one is going to create more forum accounts to vote for their own stories... but it doesn't matter much to me since I'm not aiming to win. :)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #55 : December 02, 2011, 07:40:32 AM »

I'm a lesbian West.  ;)

As far as the rewards/campaigning... *I* figured part of the reason that the AChat team is willing to award prizes like they are is to drive up interest. So I figure anything that drives up interest will be making their generous contributions worth while.

For my personal entry... I will have to feel inspired, and feel I create something worth sharing, and I've been willing to share my creative impulses for free... heck they helped inspire the creation of this part of the forum if you think back far enough.

The fact that there is a prize for doing what I do, as long as I do it with a theme of the contest? I'm okay with that.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #56 : December 02, 2011, 07:50:01 AM »

I really hope no one is going to create more forum accounts to vote for their own stories... but it doesn't matter much to me since I'm not aiming to win. :)
don't think there will be someone who gonna do this....to use forum you must be premium and you have to pay even for a month and this will mean spent around 10 $. mmmmh, thinking of it, i don't know if free member can apply to poll, but i don't think so
« : December 02, 2011, 09:41:45 AM hentaiboy69 »

West69

« #57 : December 02, 2011, 09:26:19 AM »

I'm a lesbian West.  ;)

As far as the rewards/campaigning... *I* figured part of the reason that the AChat team is willing to award prizes like they are is to drive up interest. So I figure anything that drives up interest will be making their generous contributions worth while.

For my personal entry... I will have to feel inspired, and feel I create something worth sharing, and I've been willing to share my creative impulses for free... heck they helped inspire the creation of this part of the forum if you think back far enough.

The fact that there is a prize for doing what I do, as long as I do it with a theme of the contest? I'm okay with that.

Your point on enhancing motivation is well-taken. I like prizes too. :o. Since Tight solicited our take on "campaigning", I just wanted to voice my displeasure about losing the joy of the process while cutting corners to chase a prize. I also wanted to state to some expressing concern, that my vote would not be restricted by my sexual orientation. Considering your past contributions I never felt that you would be one of those "cheating" as Tight put it. :)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #58 : December 02, 2011, 05:10:00 PM »

Maybe I am naive, but anyone willing to put time and effort into writing an erotic story worthwhile to win, doesn't seem like a person to just do it for the prizes and cheat for it.. Someone committed like that, should be writing for fun.

I proposed the idea because I love to write, explore my own boundries and even have the chance to cross them without stepping on someone's toes or having to consider someone else's feelings.

My hopes are that people that take the time and imagination to create a story, will respect the time and effort the other contestants put into the story and not do them wrong by cheating on the contest. I am advertising the contest for now, not specifically my story that will surely be there.

All I want is a collection of stories, written by people from the whole spectrum of AChat, giving a little peak into their imagination. Something that hopefully will draw people to the game as well, as they meet some extrordinaty minds here, when it comes to sexuality and fantasy. Besides those reasons, I would like to test my skills with others and see who can write the most appealing, if not literally best story. Wether it is me or someone else that wins the prize, the colection of stories is my reward... :)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
kittenlepurr
: 280

« #59 : December 02, 2011, 10:52:00 PM »

I can't say if the lesbian action mine will have will help. I'm just going with the ancient axiom, go with what you know.  ;)

I definitely would enjoy anything you would write Janine. I am sure many others would. :)

Like I said before I am more then happy to judge :)

I prefer to enjoy reading them ... rather then writing them. Though if someone wants to bounce ideas off me thats ok too.
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14  
« previous next »
: