*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Who wants more MM, SS and MS poses?
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
: Do you want more MM, SS and MS poses?
Yes, definitely   -41 (64.1%)
Yes, even if they're not for me   -15 (23.4%)
I don't care   -5 (7.8%)
No, that would mean less MF poses for me   -3 (4.7%)
: 62

: Who wants more MM, SS and MS poses?  ( 91249 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #30 : December 04, 2011, 06:49:21 AM »

I agree whit Adera!
for a MM release, the dev-team have to rework on most of the option, who involve tits play. so, probably, we can have it in the near future.
Probably, for MS we have the same, cause they gonna make it work only anally.

btw, the pose is a bit unrealistic in more of the option (where is the gravity in achat!? or maybe all the avatar are good trained!? eh eh!) and need a fix in the position over the bed. as i said, just 3 of them are nice

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #31 : December 05, 2011, 06:43:22 AM »

I think they would have to make some changes to the pose so it fits the male physique before releasing it for MM. They have obviously changed quite a few things for this release so the actions for the one on top and bottom works with the female physique instead of a man and a female.

i dont really understand , if the pose work with shemales with couldnt work with MM

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Adera
: 3047

« #32 : December 05, 2011, 07:14:29 AM »

Rukya hun, they'd be grabbing air in the breast fondling actions and nipple play actions. Their hands would be resting in the air when they're supposed to be resting on the receivers buttocks... the fingers might even go into the receivers body sine girls have smaller waists than guys.

I think there's quite some work on the animations before things would actually look good and not weird or appalling. They might also want to make some completely new actions for a MM pose when all of the breast play is gone so the pose isn't without actions to choose from.
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #33 : December 05, 2011, 07:20:13 AM »

oh id like to grab your air
hentaiboy69

« #34 : December 05, 2011, 09:29:31 AM »

who you talking at, Unhealer!? or you wan both them!? eh eh!

Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #35 : December 05, 2011, 01:23:21 PM »

I want them all
bluedenim
: 3007

« #36 : December 05, 2011, 03:55:31 PM »

I would like more SM poses! pleeeeeeease we have a maximum of 2 and only1 for FF

:-*

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #37 : December 06, 2011, 02:58:29 AM »

there is more for ff , 6 poses in sm section

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #38 : December 06, 2011, 03:12:04 AM »

I would like more SM poses! pleeeeeeease we have a maximum of 2 and only1 for FF

:-*
there is more for ff , 6 poses in sm section

what are u talking at!? SM or S&M!? not so clear.......anyway, i hope they gonna convert "dominated from behind" for MS too.....it's a first nice step!

Adera
: 3047

« #39 : December 06, 2011, 03:18:09 AM »

She's talking about S&M obviously. ::)
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #40 : December 06, 2011, 03:25:40 AM »

anyway, i hope they gonna convert "dominated from behind" for MS too.....it's a first nice step!
[/quote]

...... no coment

hentaiboy69

« #41 : December 06, 2011, 03:27:07 AM »

i suppous it, but not sure........more we talk (write, to be right!) and more lack we found here! this is why customer have different need and i can understand is not easy for A-team to give us all we want! little by little they are working on our request (in this last 2 month we have something really good!) and more they are gonna give us! be patient, my dear friends! i feel something for MM coming soon! well, i hope it!  ;D

hentaiboy69

« #42 : December 06, 2011, 03:30:49 AM »

anyway, i hope they gonna convert "dominated from behind" for MS too.....it's a first nice step!

...... no coment
well, look at it in this way: i'm here on achat form the end of august (3 month!) and haven't seen more MS poses released....oh, wait....no one! so, if they gonna do it, it's a merely miracle! i know u don't like it, but hey.....we have to take what dev-team give us!
« : December 06, 2011, 04:01:59 PM hentaiboy69 »

bluedenim
: 3007

« #43 : December 06, 2011, 03:53:28 PM »

Quote from: Rukya on Today at 10:58:29 AM
there is more for ff , 6 poses in SM section

ok, yes I was , sneaked it in like a naughty girl. I don't really count the "have a little slap while I lick you out" as S&M and the "forced from behind" likewise, I would regard that as just energetic love-making!
 S & M has to have a domination and submission aspect which I don't regard most of the"S & M" poses as having, only the spanking and (I'm still not sure whether it's a whip or a cane) the other one.
 :P

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
susy_a
Administrator
: 101

« #44 : December 09, 2011, 04:56:17 AM »

Please stop advertising other products here, it is against forum rules and our TOS. Such posts will be deleted.
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12  
« previous next »
: